wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Effective fumigation - Cafe
Rollins
#1 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 11:43:51 AM

Fellow wazuans... I am besieged. Distressed. I run a small cafe and roaches are now threatening to run it down. I have fumigated twice(through profesional fumigators) and each time the roaches are increasing in number.. and health after fumigation. Someone please advise an effective fumigation for roaches... I would like to do it myself...
A pesticide that is friendly for a food joint!
wazuans saidia...
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day
tycho
#2 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 1:17:12 PM

Maybe the issue isn't the pesticide you're using but your approach. Roaches appear to be intelligent creatures bent on surviving against the odds.

Therefore, just like it's wrong to go crazy with antibiotics for bacteria so it for cockroaches. Spending some time to investigate and think about the roaches may be the best thing. So far you may be on panic mode.

So philosophy can help with roaches. First thought must be applied on all the four levels. That is, exploratory, then analytic, then argumentative and finally empirical thought. This may lead to an effective fumigation and pest control policy.

For example, why haven't past attempts not worked? What pesticide was used? How was it used? You may be surprised that things aren't what they appear to be, in your thinking...
Wakanyugi
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 3:10:40 PM

tycho wrote:
Maybe the issue isn't the pesticide you're using but your approach. Roaches appear to be intelligent creatures bent on surviving against the odds.

Therefore, just like it's wrong to go crazy with antibiotics for bacteria so it for cockroaches. Spending some time to investigate and think about the roaches may be the best thing. So far you may be on panic mode.

So philosophy can help with roaches. First thought must be applied on all the four levels. That is, exploratory, then analytic, then argumentative and finally empirical thought. This may lead to an effective fumigation and pest control policy.

For example, why haven't past attempts not worked? What pesticide was used? How was it used? You may be surprised that things aren't what they appear to be, in your thinking...

The cockroach pholosophy, wah! So Rollins should first hold a disputation with the pests?

And here I have been discussing with the aid of a pair of slippers, when the poison fails. Clearly I was doing it all wrong, thanks Tycho.

Rollins please let us know how your cockroach Kamukuji goes. We might learn something.

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Metaur
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 5:38:17 PM

I would advise to use another set of pesticides this time and another team of people as well, all this doesn't look good to me at all. I can't imagine being in that situation myself for example, so let's please try to learn to deal with that for sure. Report us plese.
Lolest!
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:24:24 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:

The cockroach pholosophy, wah! So Rollins should first hold a disputation with the pests?

And here I have been discussing with the aid of a pair of slippers, when the poison fails. Clearly I was doing it all wrong, thanks Tycho.

Rollins please let us know how your cockroach Kamukuji goes. We might learn something.

Thought Wakanyugi is the only wazuan who understands tych0!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Wakanyugi
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 9:53:50 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:

Thought Wakanyugi is the only wazuan who understands tych0!

You could not be wronger

Some people were brought to earth simply to vex our poor souls

Step foward, brahe tycho

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Rollins
#7 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:27:34 PM

The philosophy never worked so i asked the fumigators to redo the works. The roaches multiplied rapidly.... i tried the rosary but they multipled some more. Eventually i did what i should have done at the beginning. Fumigate myself. I used a combination of Promax and another one i bought on the streets. Its greeen. I used 6 sachets. The roaches disappeared though saw an orphan on Sunday roaming around.
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day
Wakanyugi
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:28:45 PM

Rollins wrote:
The philosophy never worked so i asked the fumigators to redo the works. The roaches multiplied rapidly.... i tried the rosary but they multipled some more. Eventually i did what i should have done at the beginning. Fumigate myself. I used a combination of Promax and another one i bought on the streets. Its greeen. I used 6 sachets. The roaches disappeared though saw an orphan on Sunday roaming around.

Thanks for the update.

Let me know when the Kamukuji with the orphan roach is planed. I might even attend Laughing out loudly