86 Pages«<6061626364>»
Treasury Bills and Bonds
#1221 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 10:51:00 AM

@maka, did they delay payment for "ISSUE NO. IFB 1/2018/20"? First due date was 20-May-19 as per the prospectus.
If so then this would be a first in Kenya history.

Check your account.It normally delays for one day only.The money should have been in your account yesterday.Go check again now and let us know.I have a 2 1/2 paper which is maturing next month.CBK has never failed to pay me on time.

I need a direct insider info from @maka,sio kiherehere news.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I'm waiting mine next month.Let me see if I will also go through your ordeal.If there is a delay it will also affect those to get next month.Then we will know GOK is broke.
#1222 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 1:25:48 PM

@maka, did they delay payment for "ISSUE NO. IFB 1/2018/20"? First due date was 20-May-19 as per the prospectus.

Check your account.It normally delays for one day only.The money should have been in your account yesterday.Go check again now and let us know.I have a 2 1/2 paper which is maturing next month.CBK has never failed to pay me on time.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I'm waiting mine next month.Let me see if I will also go through your ordeal.If there is a delay it will also affect those to get next month.Then we will know GOK is broke.

@maka simply goes to the CBK website and extracts information.. you need to be specific about 'insider information' 😁

#1223 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 4:22:08 PM

@maka simply goes to the CBK website and extracts information.. you need to be specific about 'insider information' 😁

@maka is a reliable informer.
Most of his 411 have come to pass.

#1224 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 9:11:12 PM

No payment was done...

I kmnow someone who got cash for FXD 1/2011/020 and FXD 1/2012/020....exactly at 10:07:59 am on the 20th...
#1225 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 9:17:23 PM

No payment was done...

I kmnow someone who got cash for FXD 1/2011/020 and FXD 1/2012/020....exactly at 10:07:59 am on the 20th...

Check what date & time this IFB 1/2018/20 was paid.
Leave the FXDs aside,check the IFB.

#1226 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 9:38:15 PM

No payment was done...

Are you sure you have the right IFB wewe...? Yes payment date Wass the 20th May for IFB 15....
#1227 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 9:50:17 PM

No payment was done...

Are you sure you have the right IFB wewe...? Yes payment date Wass the 20th May for IFB 15....

No remittance happened on 20th....ilianza huko 23rd.
Why?
Check IFB20

AndyC
#1228 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 10:59:59 AM

Promptly paid for IFB 1/2017/007 on 27/05/19.
GOK iko sawa!
#1229 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 11:03:44 AM

AndyC wrote:
Promptly paid for IFB 1/2017/007 on 27/05/19.
GOK iko sawa!

They have never delayed any payment hiyo ya @ Impuntiy sijui sasa... Probably an issue with the account details...
AndyC
#1230 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 11:40:38 AM

No payment was done...

Why?
Check IFB20

Did you update your details with CBK? Did you register for Huduma Number?
#1231 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 2:04:25 PM

AndyC wrote:

No payment was done...

Why?
Check IFB20

Sina Oduma.

#1232 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:43:02 AM

AndyC wrote:

No payment was done...

Why?
Check IFB20

Sina Oduma.

While you are still at this... Peeps are being paid...

Results for this months auction...

#1233 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:23:24 PM

pap! confirmed.It was not kiherehere news.Mine has arrived exactly on time.Applause Applause check your bank details.
#1234 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:39:23 PM

pap! confirmed.It was not kiherehere news.Mine has arrived exactly on time.Applause Applause check your bank details.

Did it hit your accounts on 20th May pap!?

#1235 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 9:55:18 AM

mine was issue no.FXD2/2014/005.They have always paid on time.
#1236 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 12:41:12 AM

Yours was a meager investment.

#1237 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:52:40 AM

Speak to the hand

Lol so many people started with those meager investments....
#1238 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:12:48 PM

The truth of the matter is CBK pays on time.It doesn't depend on the value of investment.You are the only one complaining in wazua.
#1239 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:25:54 AM

Another day ...another corporate bond goes unpaid when redemption fikaz... Consolidated bank fails to pay bond holders and requests a 3 month extension...

https://www.businessdail...205716-6609xw/index.html
AndyC
#1240 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 11:11:17 AM

[quote=maka]Another day ...another corporate bond goes unpaid when redemption fikaz... Consolidated bank fails to pay bond holders and requests a 3 month extension...

https://www.businessdail...05716-6609xw/index.html[/quote]

It has an annual coupon rate of 13.25% p.a and uptake was at 84%.
A good rate. Investors are unlikely to get that rate in the current market.