wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<8910
Urithi Housing Sacco
Bigchick
#181 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:23:46 PM

eangaga wrote:
If you had land with them and you have title, how sure can you be that your title is legitimate?

If you have a title it must be legit.

They never produce fake titles.However there are many holding certificates and that is where the problem lies.But I wish to add that it's not entirely their fault.Land purchasers are also to blame.

You pay 10% deposit with a promise to clear in 12 months then take 5 years to pay up.The seller will get impatient and move on.That plus living large on peoples monies is the main challenge.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
tony stark
#182 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 8:19:09 AM

Hunderwear wrote:
Am wrote:
@Hunder. This sacco was discussed here the other day and what everyone was saying is that Its a hot rod. Don't touch. run away boss.

Kwanza hiyo website yao they show a big gated community project they are to do in Thika. You tell me where in thika that land is? Cant see it anywhere.

Thanks @Am on top of that I have learnt that the vicechairman is one PASTOnR gakuyo(note pastor in capitals to mean nairobian pastor).I have dealt with him elsewhere and he is a ficticious man.To confirm his ficticiousness he has a different name there.I have given up on them.

How do you deal with ficticious character? Fictiously??
simonkabz
#183 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 3:57:32 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Who is eating who Urithi is eating Panorama or Panorama is eating Urithi...

What are the odds of this being executed, given Urithi has already paid 75% of the loan so far? The outstanding balance is about 200m, yet the property is worth over 1.5b.

What does the law say on such an auction?

Auction notice was withdrawn and remaining loan restructured, to be paid over a period of 5 years. The plots are relatively cheap and the area is to die for. I have withdrawn the red flags and I now hoist a green one. smile
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Bigchick
#184 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2019 7:05:41 AM

simonkabz wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Ryko wrote:

What are the odds of this being executed, given Urithi has already paid 75% of the loan so far? The outstanding balance is about 200m, yet the property is worth over 1.5b.

Auction notice was withdrawn and remaining loan restructured, to be paid over a period of 5 years. The plots are relatively cheap and the area is to die for. I have withdrawn the red flags and I now hoist a green one. smile

Buying time postponing problem.

Not necessarily for this project but the co operative as a whole.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#185 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:13:56 AM

simonkabz wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Is your green flag still hoisted?

Am told the Auction happened and those who had completed paying for their plots have gone to court.

Have also heard at Tola,purchasers were chased out of their plots when they started to mwaga material za kujenga.

I can see a river of tears.
amorphous
#186 Posted : Sunday, June 07, 2020 9:49:17 AM

Sorry to be the one to break the bad news..
https://kenyainsights.co...f-millions-feared-lost/

Bigger Than Banda Scam; Urithi Housing Management Goes Into Hiding As Disappointed Investors Bay For Their Blood, Hundreds Of Millions Feared Lost

New Normal!
Uram
#187 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2020 2:34:00 PM

Don't know whether to blame the crooks or gullible Kenyans.

How Uriithi members paid millions for air
Bigchick
#188 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 6:21:15 PM

Uram wrote:

Gullible Kenyans.

The writing was all on the wall.

We said it here and elsewhere that people will cry but they went ahead.

We may attach their properties,but how much will we recover.

We cannot recover the expensive drinks taken using our money and landings in 5 star hotels with super hot slay queens.
simonkabz
#189 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:46:02 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Uram wrote:

Gullible Kenyans.

We cannot recover the expensive drinks taken using our money and landings in 5 star hotels with super hot slay queens.

Bigchick don't laugh at people. You are just lucky, not wiser.

Just how Urithi decided to squander so much public goodwill boggles the mind. Evidently, greed indeed destroys. As things stand, this is the case with Panorama - The cooperative is stuck, Family bank is stuck, 500 monied, armed, angry investors stuck....akin to vehicles blocking each other at a T-junction. Nobody moves, nobody gets out...Im curious to see how the courts will sort this slugfest out, otherwise, it is just another Mbo-I-Kamiti/Kihiu Mwiri loading.

I think Africa is a chronically diseased continent - diseased by greed, dishonesty and treachery.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Gathige
#190 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 3:36:45 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Uram wrote:

Gullible Kenyans.

Bigchick don't laugh at people. You are just lucky, not wiser.

Just how Urithi decided to squander so much public goodwill boggles the mind. Evidently, greed indeed destroys. As things stand, this is the case with Panorama - The cooperative is stuck, Family bank is stuck, 500 monied, armed, angry investors stuck....akin to vehicles blocking each other at a T-junction. Nobody moves, nobody gets out...Im curious to see how the courts will sort this slugfest out, otherwise, it is just another Mbo-I-Kamiti/Kihiu Mwiri loading.

I think Africa is a chronically diseased continent - diseased by greed, dishonesty and treachery.

They just got greedy when more people joined and there was no more viable land. Land buying campanies, other than those at Independence where teh idela was to settle people, are just a scam
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
kmucheke
#191 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2021 1:42:29 PM

simonkabz
#192 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2022 1:38:36 PM

Some reprieve with Panorama Gardens. Title Deeds loading.......
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!