wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<78910>
Urithi Housing Sacco
eangaga
#161 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 1:18:17 AM

Thank you for the heads up. I read. I will look for other plans to acquire a parcel.
simonkabz
#162 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2019 11:56:31 PM

Bigchick wrote:
eangaga wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Tick tock after Gakuyo......

What inside information do you have heresmile Spill the beans. I am asking for a friend.

Cnyakundi has something on them.Check him out....

Their much hyped PANORAMA project in THIKA is about to go under the hammer courtesy of Family Bank.

Urithi is on it's last kicks. A dying horse........another statistic of african greed,dishonesty and sheer incompetence about to bite the dust.............

Kure kabisa.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
eangaga
#163 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 3:55:16 PM

And more...
Wars

simonkabz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
eangaga wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

What inside information do you have heresmile Spill the beans. I am asking for a friend.

Their much hyped PANORAMA project in THIKA is about to go under the hammer courtesy of Family Bank.

Urithi is on it's last kicks. A dying horse........another statistic of african greed,dishonesty and sheer incompetence about to bite the dust.............

Kure kabisa.

Ryko
#164 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2019 9:27:37 PM

Who is eating who Urithi is eating Panorama or Panorama is eating Urithi...

I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Bigchick
#165 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:25:53 PM

Wooi.I saw this coming......

Things very thick......

I attended the handing over of own a room project and there were some red flags though the project looked good
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
simonkabz
#166 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 8:29:59 PM

Ryko wrote:
Who is eating who Urithi is eating Panorama or Panorama is eating Urithi...

What are the odds of this being executed, given Urithi has already paid 75% of the loan so far? The outstanding balance is about 200m, yet the property is worth over 1.5b.

What does the law say on such an auction?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
premio
#167 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 11:52:40 PM

The title is in URITHIS Name but charged to Family BANK at the time of purchase Urithi has serviced the loan to the tune 630million leaving a bal of 264m.Unsold plots are worth over 300m and only 300m because the subdivision for issuance of Titles is yet to happen. Members have balances to the tune of 150m and have been issued with demand letters. The redemption is as a result of Urithi falling into 4 months arrears which is being regulized over 10m alraedy paid. No court in the land can allow any bank to auction land worth 1.5b coz oif 264m loan that has been well servicd for 3 years we will simply get a court injuction to allow us more time to clear stocks and for members to clear balances. We are not atthe lvel of SURAYA

Gathige
#168 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 12:48:21 AM

premio wrote:
The title is in URITHIS Name but charged to Family BANK at the time of purchase Urithi has serviced the loan to the tune 630million leaving a bal of 264m.Unsold plots are worth over 300m and only 300m because the subdivision for issuance of Titles is yet to happen. Members have balances to the tune of 150m and have been issued with demand letters. The redemption is as a result of Urithi falling into 4 months arrears which is being regulized over 10m alraedy paid. No court in the land can allow any bank to auction land worth 1.5b coz oif 264m loan that has been well servicd for 3 years we will simply get a court injuction to allow us more time to clear stocks and for members to clear balances. We are not atthe lvel of SURAYA

@Premio, the courts will go with the contract terms. You can be auctioned if you owe 1 bob out of a 100 bob borrowing if the lender can prove inability to pay the 1 bob. There are sharks looming and ready to pounce at cheap properties.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
murchr
#169 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 6:52:07 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Wooi.I saw this coming......

Things very thick......

I attended the handing over of own a room project and there were some red flags though the project looked good

Uli nena hii maneno sometime back. Chungeni mfuko
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Kenyan Oracle
#170 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 11:17:07 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
eangaga wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Kure kabisa.

Same with Suraya. These companies selling houses pooooh!
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
Bigchick
#171 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 8:54:45 PM

Greed,greed and more greed by the officials/owners.

From where I seat we need to take the law into our hands at the slightest hint/look of misappropriation.

The Uriithi guys transformation was there for all to see.From probox/vitz/gtouring/L200 pickup to Harrier/VX/V8.... etc.

Thika greens and garden estate became the new preferred address not to mention Braeburn as the school of choice for kids.

How much money were they earning?

Sometimes hata Sisi we are to blame.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Ngogoyo
#172 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:58:35 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Greed,greed and more greed by the officials/owners.

From where I seat we need to take the law into our hands at the slightest hint/look of misappropriation.

The Uriithi guys transformation was there for all to see.From probox/vitz/gtouring/L200 pickup to Harrier/VX/V8.... etc.

Thika greens and garden estate became the new preferred address not to mention Braeburn as the school of choice for kids.

How much money were they earning?

Sometimes hata Sisi we are to blame.

I tell you @Bigchick. I used to live close to their Section 9 Thika office. Those guys, the transformation was like from Githurai to Runda.
The cars parked there full day increased, their mode of dressing at el. That could not be supported by their salaries.
I know one lady who was just a sales person. Kaka buy vitz, then eti X1, then mambo ya dubz holiday.

Corporate greed and poor governance got into the way of something that had noble intentions.
Bigchick
#173 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:44:32 PM

All the Directors picked que from Urithi and each of them started their own company with similar intentions.

Gakuyo,XXX Real Estates,ZZZ Afrika Ltd,Ciku Mdogo/Ciku Mkubwa,etc

Very sad state of affairs.Tears and heartache across Kenya as this guys had spread all over......Nakuru,Malindi,Nanyuki

Na mambo bado......

Dinara is still outstanding........this one went for big monies not small timers of small plots.

Kenyans we love being conned.
Ryko
#174 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 3:23:01 PM

But i have been seeing Panorama adverts during peak news hours kwa station ya Wa-Murangas. Panorama is still being sold at a 20% discount. Maybe they got more time to pay up or its a last man kick. For a moment i asked myself this guys are being auctioned and they are able to do prime time adverts zile expensive kabisa

But then again this lands are in prime areas, looking at the cost of land nearby kina Thika Greens neighbourhood the lands have really risen. Panorama seems discounted at 1.8M looking at surrounding
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Bigchick
#175 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:06:40 PM

Ryko wrote:
But i have been seeing Panorama adverts during peak news hours kwa station ya Wa-Murangas. Panorama is still being sold at a 20% discount. Maybe they got more time to pay up or its a last man kick. For a moment i asked myself this guys are being auctioned and they are able to do prime time adverts zile expensive kabisa

But then again this lands are in prime areas, looking at the cost of land nearby kina Thika Greens neighbourhood the lands have really risen. Panorama seems discounted at 1.8M looking at surrounding

Desperately looking for cash to salvage the situation.

Remember how Chase Bank went out with all manner of goodies to attract wateja.18% on FDs when all other banks could do 12%Max.
4 months down the line Chase was gone......
Gathige
#176 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:51:26 PM

Ryko wrote:

When a deal is too good, and coming from Bwana Ngari, be very very careful. It could be a tick to get one to the coolers.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
mnandii
#177 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 6:04:51 AM

Bigchick wrote:
All the Directors picked que from Urithi and each of them started their own company with similar intentions.

Gakuyo,XXX Real Estates,ZZZ Afrika Ltd,Ciku Mdogo/Ciku Mkubwa,etc

Very sad state of affairs.Tears and heartache across Kenya as this guys had spread all over......Nakuru,Malindi,Nanyuki

Na mambo bado......

Dinara is still outstanding........this one went for big monies not small timers of small plots.

Kenyans we love being conned.

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Bigchick
#178 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 10:52:40 AM

Delete
Bigchick
#179 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 11:25:03 AM

🙁🙁🙁

https://www.nation.co.ke...150994-8hu1if/index.html
eangaga
#180 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 6:50:57 PM

If you had land with them and you have title, how sure can you be that your title is legitimate?