wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ken Binyavanga Wainaina
Bigchick
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:13:54 AM

Sad Sad Sad

Link:- Robert Alai
He got a second stroke.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Impunity
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:33:29 AM

So sad....RIP.
Very bright mum.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hardwood
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:40:30 AM

HIV?
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:08:07 AM

Pole to the family.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:15:38 AM

A life well lived..... though short. RIP.

Quote:
Kenneth Binyavanga Wainaina (18 January 1971 - May 21, 2019) was a Kenyan author, journalist and 2002 winner of the Caine Prize for African Writing. In April 2014, Time magazine included Wainaina in its annual TIME 100 as one of the "Most Influential People in the World."
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:17:55 AM

hardwood wrote:
HIV?

Who cares?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Bigchick
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:26:30 AM

hardwood wrote:
HIV?

https://www.sde.co.ke/ar...binyavanga-wainaina-dead
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:50:23 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
HIV?

Who cares?

I do. I may not agree with him and his ways but different perspectives make the world a more interesting place.

May he rest in peace if that's possible.

BBI will solve it
:)
harrydre
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:57:55 PM

why is it that so many gay men are hiv positive?
i.am.back!!!!
Impunity
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:53:18 PM

harrydre wrote:

So you know many of them? How?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mkenyan
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:09:39 PM

2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
HIV?

Who cares?

I do. I may not agree with him and his ways but different perspectives make the world a more interesting place.

angelica is not asking who cares about him dying but who cares about the hiv angle
#12 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 5:27:43 PM

mkenyan wrote:
2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
HIV?

Who cares?

angelica is not asking who cares about him dying but who cares about the hiv angle

Oh, my apologies. I give him props because he spoke, wrote, was heard, made his point. Most people just expire.

BBI will solve it
harrydre
#13 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 6:38:13 PM

Impunity wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Stats out there but google.
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#14 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 7:59:38 AM

harrydre wrote:

Dudes generally love sex - what stops them is that women punguza opportunity. Women have been socialized to stay away from random sex - the price is too high. For men.., no such thing and now think about a situation where it’s 2 or more men. They do it everywhere- toilets cars, back alleys.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
#15 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 9:41:17 AM

masukuma wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Dudes generally love sex - what stops them is that women punguza opportunity. Women have been socialized to stay away from random sex - the price is too high. For men.., no such thing and now think about a situation where it’s 2 or more men. They do it everywhere- toilets cars, back alleys.
https://youtu.be/-QUjk71liqs

Really? I can't see the logic in that. There are as many women who are as crazy about sex as men.
I can't even see how homosexuality can be a result of sexual depravity or frustration (if that's what you mean) and I don't think they just do it anywhere like animals, not in this homophobic world. A huge majority of peoeple are disgusted by the thought of homosexuality, not even the act.

BBI will solve it
kaka2za
#16 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 10:28:38 AM

harrydre wrote:
Impunity wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Stats out there but google.

The probability of contracting the virus is 33% in normal intercourse but much higher in anal.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
hamburglar
#17 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 12:40:46 PM

2012 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
harrydre wrote:

https://youtu.be/-QUjk71liqs

Really? I can't see the logic in that. There are as many women who are as crazy about sex as men.
I can't even see how homosexuality can be a result of sexual depravity or frustration (if that's what you mean) and I don't think they just do it anywhere like animals, not in this homophobic world. A huge majority of peoeple are disgusted by the thought of homosexuality, not even the act.

You didn’t understand what masukuma is saying.

RIP to this man, he was a great writer and it’s unfortunate that people are choosing to judge him by how he lived his life instead of appreciating his literary skills.

Maybe one day people will be compassionate enough to understand that gay people are people just like you and me and all they want is to just be accepted as human beings. Everything negative that’s said about these people is in bad faith. In fact, gay people are some of the nicest people around, compared to some holier than thou religious bigots that I have had the misfortune of coming across in my lifetime.
hardwood
#18 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 1:03:44 PM

Why should people be concerned about who sleeps with who? Sex, whether man/woman, woman/woman, man/man should remain a private matter.

Also the woman/woman, man/man gangs should stop shouting about their sexual affairs from the roof tops, just like the man/woman people do not broadcast their sexual activities to the world.
tycho
#19 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 1:28:57 PM

hardwood wrote:
Why should people be concerned about who sleeps with who? Sex, whether man/woman, woman/woman, man/man should remain a private matter.

Also the woman/woman, man/man gangs should stop shouting about their sexual affairs from the roof tops, just like the man/woman people do not broadcast their sexual activities to the world.

I think people ought to be concerned about who sleeps with who because that determines the social order of a society.
Gathige
#20 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 1:32:16 PM

hardwood wrote:

@hardwood, Pple are least concerned with sleeping matters. RIP is the one who declared his preferences and the mob started judging him they way they did. There are literally millions living their lives in private and no one is interested in their preferences.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe