wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Meeting the devil
tycho
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:27:01 AM

It is a very tearful experience, but I can now see the devil very clearly. It is a curious thing. My heart is pumping with excitement and my mind is crying. If I could, I'd stop typing and sob.

The devil alas, is a big snake that transforms into all kinds of objects and knocks on all the pillars holding a human.

Oh, what a powerful creation! It is not difficult to see how I have bowed to it/him all my life.

The devil is a creature outside a human. He visits humans and interacts with them. But rarely will a human realize that he/she is conversing with the devil, and that the events around them are being orchestrated by the devil.

I am studying him and his ways. And my belly is aching. So I have to do 'soft belly' ... Yeah, he is defeated through technique. Soft belly... The elements that Saint Nicedomo exhorts the warrior to remember.

Oh! I rush to the gates, to say the magickal words! The holy names of the tree. Who can imagine, that the act of defeating the devil is the alchemical quest?
tycho
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:07:44 PM

I thank my grandmother and teacher, for showing me the way of the third eye. When she, like Euclid, cast a circle on me, and set me on the hidden path, I scarcely knew what treasure she lay for me.

I know that the devil is a necessary creature. And if the unnameable creates, then in creation must the devil dwell. Cast a circle with your compass, and see that this is true.

Therefore the devil rules the earth with the blessings of YHVH. What precious gift, to understand the deepest mystery!

Behold the human heart. Can I weigh each, from mine to the other? Yes, if I can see the devil in them and their interaction with him. And with Djehuti's scales I can see with my third eye.

tycho
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:46:45 PM

I seal the third realm with 'Amun' and 'Ra'.
2Czar
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:54:38 PM

You better let me know where do you really get the ideas for all that happy things you really provide us with ? It's some other level of creativity and that's really it. I do not get it all the way. I have seen some of your posts and really happy about all that.
tycho
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:26:07 AM

2Czar wrote:
You better let me know where do you really get the ideas for all that happy things you really provide us with ? It's some other level of creativity and that's really it. I do not get it all the way. I have seen some of your posts and really happy about all that.

Yoga.
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 12:05:48 PM

Threads like this must be behind the decline of wazua
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
tycho
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:13:58 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Threads like this must be behind the decline of wazua

If Wazua is an incarnation of the devil, then it is probable.