wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<624625626627628>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#12501 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:06:49 PM

KQ offspring Jambojet on cloud 9 https://www.businessdail...113448-xxdsr2/index.html

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Impunity
#12502 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:56:26 PM

obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]I have been saying for ages that the members/shareholders of KQLC should fully impair their holdings in KQ/KQLC. https://www.businessdail...1630-8npk19z/index.html[/quote]

KQLC will be paid off and KQ will become 100% owned by Gok

This could end up being a very sticky situation for both kq and GoK. A loss making parastatal continuously bleeding money from a broke government...

Its the worst mistake that the 12th parliament will be remembered for.. The minority shareholders in KQ are not poor people. We raised KES 14.48B in 2012 for the airline. Why didn't they turn to us? Just GoK wanting to knock down the aspirations of 80,000 hard working shareholders
Please provide a breakdown of who contributed what to that 14.5bn.

The below is the dream team

Applause Applause

Hapo sasa 😂

Please round it to 10 decimal places....you can't own 0% with all the enthusiasm.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

obiero
#12503 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 10:10:30 PM

Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]I have been saying for ages that the members/shareholders of KQLC should fully impair their holdings in KQ/KQLC. https://www.businessdail...1630-8npk19z/index.html[/quote]

This could end up being a very sticky situation for both kq and GoK. A loss making parastatal continuously bleeding money from a broke government...

Its the worst mistake that the 12th parliament will be remembered for.. The minority shareholders in KQ are not poor people. We raised KES 14.48B in 2012 for the airline. Why didn't they turn to us? Just GoK wanting to knock down the aspirations of 80,000 hard working shareholders

Applause Applause

Hapo sasa 😂

Please round it to 10 decimal places....you can't own 0% with all the enthusiasm.

If only the board and management of KQ had received adequate support, KQ would be profitable by June 2019! Now we walk a dark unlit path with the only known being that neither KQLC, KLM, KQ ESOP nor the minority shareholders will accept anything less than KES 8.52 in the nationalization plan

VituVingiSana
#12504 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 11:13:32 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Thank you for answering your own question.
Please try to answer mine.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#12505 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 11:17:05 PM

obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Applause Applause

Hapo sasa 😂

If only the board and management of KQ had received adequate support, KQ would be profitable by June 2019! Now we walk a dark unlit path with the only known being that neither KQLC, KLM, KQ ESOP nor the minority shareholders will accept anything less than KES 8.52 in the nationalization plan

@PesaNane 4 - 0 @Obiero Applause

"the only known being that neither KQLC, KLM, KQ ESOP nor the minority shareholders will accept anything less than KES 8.52 in the nationalization plan" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Liar Liar Liar Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Only KQLC should receive KES 8.52 for their shares from GoK.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#12506 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:29:58 PM

Today's respectable volume consists of my 40,000 new KQ shares.. I am ready to crater with this share.. Down to ground zero if its meant to be

Ericsson
#12507 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:01:47 PM

Ksh.2 bob here we come
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Impunity
#12508 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:31:42 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.2 bob here we come

Sheet music to my ears.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

xxxxx
#12509 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:25:06 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.2 bob here we come

Is this a buy signal from you??
xxxxx
#12510 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:29:22 PM

obiero wrote:
Today's respectable volume consists of my 40,000 new KQ shares.. I am ready to crater with this share.. Down to ground zero if its meant to be

OMG...@Obiero just won't sto diggingShame on you Shame on you
obiero
#12511 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:42:30 PM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

The initial dilution was too steep to allow a sell off and/or honorable exit.. With failure of the Open Offer, the current price presents an unofficial 'Open Offer' of some sort.. KQ will definitely not remain where it is.. This is a trader's stock but risky, very risky

VituVingiSana
#12512 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:01:55 PM

obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

The initial dilution was too steep to allow a sell off and/or honorable exit.. With failure of the Open Offer, the current price presents an unofficial 'Open Offer' of some sort.. KQ will definitely not remain where it is.. This is a trader's stock but risky, very risky

@Obiero - You should sell everything else and buy more KQ given it meets all 3 of the characteristics Cassel talks about: "Long-term revenue and earnings growth with little to no dilution."
I want to support you in your dreams.
obiero
#12513 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:24:17 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

@Obiero - You should sell everything else and buy more KQ given it meets all 3 of the characteristics Cassel talks about: "Long-term revenue and earnings growth with little to no dilution."

If you read proper articles you would know that KQ revenue has indeed been rising on the back of reduced finance costs
https://af.reuters.com/a...News/idAFKCN1S60LC-OZABS

VituVingiSana
#12514 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:55:35 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

If you read proper articles you would know that KQ revenue has indeed been rising on the back of reduced finance costs
https://af.reuters.com/a...ews/idAFKCN1S60LC-OZABS

YES. YES. YES.
Given your conviction and faith in KQ, you should buy even more KQ. Do not stop. Do not listen to detractors like @xxxxx. Buy KQ shares like there will be no more KQ shares for you to buy tomorrow. Do not settle for mediocrity.
BELIEVE IN YOUR RESEARCH and KNOWLEDGE. Applause Applause Applause
You are the CAPTAIN of this plane. Fly/Buy higher, longer and faster.
VituVingiSana
#12515 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:58:51 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

My bad. I had no idea that Top-line Revenue rises as finance costs reduce but I bow to your wisdom and knowledge in financial matters.
obiero
#12516 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:11:34 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

My bad. I had no idea that Top-line Revenue rises as finance costs reduce but I bow to your wisdom and knowledge in financial matters.

One off investment costs to revamp a route network is not cheap in aviation.. If you saw the results you would know that operational costs were the issue and not finance expense.. Let's see what lays ahead master

Ericsson
#12517 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:42:49 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

One off investment costs to revamp a route network is not cheap in aviation.. If you saw the results you would know that operational costs were the issue and not finance expense.. Let's see what lays ahead master

Another loss in the half and full year
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
xxxxx
#12518 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:49:53 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

You are singlehandedly redefining the term "investment".
obiero
#12519 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:36:41 AM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

Remember how gravity was discovered.. Following the crowd doesn't always get you to the destination

sparkly
#12520 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:21:38 AM

obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

Remember how gravity was discovered.. Following the crowd doesn't always get you to the destination

Hehehe ati gravity was discovered, your justifications for buying the hopeless KQ are getting ridiculous.
Life is short. Live passionately.