wazua Wed, Aug 21, 2019
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

63 Pages«<5960616263>
Treasury Bills and Bonds
Impunity
#1201 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 2:30:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,113
Location: Masada
Pesa Nane wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Which form is this to be signed by friend/famo?
I know they only want the pin certificate and your contacts.
Can someone pls tell.


Find it HERE



So what about those Kisiis in Minnesota?
Do they need to burn kes.200,000 on air ticket in order to come and manually supply provide these data,when their CDS only holds kes.100,000 garment bonds?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

eangaga
#1202 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 1:21:39 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 11/15/2016
Posts: 19
Impunity wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Which form is this to be signed by friend/famo?
I know they only want the pin certificate and your contacts.
Can someone pls tell.


Find it HERE



So what about those Kisiis in Minnesota?
Do they need to burn kes.200,000 on air ticket in order to come and manually supply provide these data,when their CDS only holds kes.100,000 garment bonds?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You are asking for a friend. I think they will just forgo the CDs. The government better have a procedure for taking care of these situations. It doesnt make sense to spend 200K to prove you own 100K.
I think doing business in Kenya is just tricky. Stability and rules of the road are so unpredictable, that anything you enter into is a gamble.
Tomorrow they will wake up and say we need facial scan. You need to head home once again from New York for your scan to be taken. 5 Months later, now they want your true identity, they need your DNA. You need to go home and supply blood.

I think the reason for these changes is that every system ever created by government, few employees and Citizens collude to subvert it and game the system. Pin numbers were king, now you hear of huduma numbers. Everyone has a pin including Chen who was born in Hong Kong!
Taurrus
#1203 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 12:27:22 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/25/2015
Posts: 772
Location: Kite
Approaching 0% very fast!
maka
#1204 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 2:24:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,095
Location: Nairobi
Taurrus wrote:
Approaching 0% very fast!


Very big disconnect....
possunt quia posse videntur
Taurrus
#1205 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 7:13:38 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/25/2015
Posts: 772
Location: Kite
maka wrote:
Taurrus wrote:
Approaching 0% very fast!


Very big disconnect....

Where to invest now?Sad
Impunity
#1206 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:30:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,113
Location: Masada
maka wrote:
Taurrus wrote:
Approaching 0% very fast!


Very big disconnect....


What is approaching zero?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#1207 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 8:56:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,113
Location: Masada
@maka, any review on the just released IFB?
The coupon looks attractive.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Pesa Nane
#1208 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 5:44:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,105
Location: 08c
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
maka
#1209 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 5:58:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,095
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
@maka, any review on the just released IFB?
The coupon looks attractive.


Really? The governor is strangling us... That bond should be at 13%....
possunt quia posse videntur
AndyC
#1210 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 9:49:22 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/21/2015
Posts: 110
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
@maka, any review on the just released IFB?
The coupon looks attractive.


Really? The governor is strangling us... That bond should be at 13%....


Redemption after 15 years! Quite a wait if one does not want to sell.
What of the potential Kengen green bond? Tenor would be shorter any guesses on rates?
Pesa Nane
#1211 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 5:33:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,105
Location: 08c
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
@maka, any review on the just released IFB?
The coupon looks attractive.


Really? The governor is strangling us... That bond should be at 13%....

@maka is a true tamaa bin tamaa Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Beler
#1212 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 7:14:52 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/15/2019
Posts: 31
I think that T-bills are always good investment as they bear lowest risk and relatively good yield. However for corporate bonds I am not such a huge fan as it might get complicated with payments and yields from time to time
Ericsson
#1213 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 4:25:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,042
Location: NAIROBI
What is the auction results of the latest
FIVE-YEAR & FIFTEEN-YEAR FIXED COUPON TREASURY BONDS
ISSUE NOs. FXD 2/2019/5 & FXD 2/2019/15
TOTAL VALUE: KSHS 50 BILLION
ibsi
#1214 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2019 1:03:22 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/7/2010
Posts: 33
Location: Nairobi
From my enquiry of my application of the 15yrs, the coupon rate is 12.734%. You pay the exact amount you applied for.
Trust in God and endure patiently.
ibsi
#1215 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2019 1:07:44 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/7/2010
Posts: 33
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
What is the auction results of the latest
FIVE-YEAR & FIFTEEN-YEAR FIXED COUPON TREASURY BONDS
ISSUE NOs. FXD 2/2019/5 & FXD 2/2019/15
TOTAL VALUE: KSHS 50 BILLION


Someone must have forgotten to post the results online. Nevertheless the coupon rate of the 15 yrs is 12.734% @ per.
Trust in God and endure patiently.
maka
#1216 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2019 2:39:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,095
Location: Nairobi
ibsi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
What is the auction results of the latest
FIVE-YEAR & FIFTEEN-YEAR FIXED COUPON TREASURY BONDS
ISSUE NOs. FXD 2/2019/5 & FXD 2/2019/15
TOTAL VALUE: KSHS 50 BILLION


Someone must have forgotten to post the results online. Nevertheless the coupon rate of the 15 yrs is 12.734% @ per.



possunt quia posse videntur
ibsi
#1217 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 11:09:13 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/7/2010
Posts: 33
Location: Nairobi
maka wrote:
ibsi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
What is the auction results of the latest
FIVE-YEAR & FIFTEEN-YEAR FIXED COUPON TREASURY BONDS
ISSUE NOs. FXD 2/2019/5 & FXD 2/2019/15
TOTAL VALUE: KSHS 50 BILLION


Someone must have forgotten to post the results online. Nevertheless the coupon rate of the 15 yrs is 12.734% @ per.





Thanks
Trust in God and endure patiently.
Impunity
#1218 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:33:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,113
Location: Masada
@maka, did they delay payment for "ISSUE NO. IFB 1/2018/20"? First due date was 20-May-19 as per the prospectus.
If so then this would be a first in Kenya history.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Ebenyo
#1219 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:21:46 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,695
Location: Kitale
Impunity wrote:
@maka, did they delay payment for "ISSUE NO. IFB 1/2018/20"? First due date was 20-May-19 as per the prospectus.
If so then this would be a first in Kenya history.




Check your account.It normally delays for one day only.The money should have been in your account yesterday.Go check again now and let us know.I have a 2 1/2 paper which is maturing next month.CBK has never failed to pay me on time.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Impunity
#1220 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:44:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,113
Location: Masada
Ebenyo wrote:
Impunity wrote:
@maka, did they delay payment for "ISSUE NO. IFB 1/2018/20"? First due date was 20-May-19 as per the prospectus.
If so then this would be a first in Kenya history.


Check your account.It normally delays for one day only.The money should have been in your account yesterday.Go check again now and let us know.I have a 2 1/2 paper which is maturing next month.CBK has never failed to pay me on time.


I need a direct insider info from @maka,sio kiherehere news.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Users browsing this topic
Guest
63 Pages«<5960616263>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.