wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Why do we need decentralized organizations? ​ DAO
Jaay
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:15:43 PM

Thanks to the DAO, decentralized autonomous organizations, the usual economic organizational relations are taking a back seat. Get up early in the morning to go to work? Attend mandatory weekly meetings? Tolerate the mood swings of the management ? All this remains in the past thanks to a new kind of organization based on the blockchain. In DAO there is no vertical management scheme, all participants are equal. In such an organization there are no chiefs, lawyers, accountants, the board of directors.

The DAO consists of coin holders, each of them has the right to vote. Coin holders can make a common vote for a particular project, which may be necessary for the community, and also participate in voting for projects.

Now You can see how the BitWhite platform projects are being formed — translators, administrators, developers, representatives are invited. Projects for execution are created and will be created in the future. For example, translation of the official site into different languages, or maintaining order in social groups.
Projects can be payable. For these purposes, there is a DAO wallet in BitWhite, which receives 40% of new coins obtained through the work of delegates. Funds from this purse will be directed to the development of BTW, and it will be paid projects. Among the points of the road map, you can see the development of the DAO module — an automated system, through which the community will create effective solutions and manage the budget.

Is there anything in common between the DAO and the delegate system? Of course. The owners of coins, who are ordinary citizens of the BitWhite community, have the right to vote. As coin owners thanks to voting influence the choice of delegates, they will also affect DAO projects. The community can choose executors, as well as executives for projects. All this will be available thanks to the automation built into the BitWhite system.

Decentralized autonomous organizations are able to rally people to achieve common goals. Thanks to the blockchain, it will be transparent solutions, each step of which will remain forever in the chain. For decision-making, directors, financiers and lawyers will not be required. All actions will be decided by the community.

Join the development of BitWhite, join the proposed projects. Welcome to DAO!

Telegram
https://t.me/BTW_Community
https://t.me/BTW_Africa

Web
http://bitwhite.org/

Official Twitter
https://twitter.com/BitWhite
Metaur
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 12:26:03 PM

I see you already have some topics here, how they are going ? And what do you try to propose really ? But somebody should be really in charge of all that DAO, those board of directors and overall management really exists for that purpose anyway really. Somebody should be under someone, that's how it works.
Metaur
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 11:36:17 AM

I do not understand what this BitWhite is all about. Does it deals with cryptocurrencies or what? I can see issues of coins and wallets in your post, mind explaining further? Anyway thanks for sharing, this topic of decentralization is kinda interesting. Hope to get more insight
sparkly
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 11:53:53 AM

I still can't tell how I will make money on the DAO. Explain to me like I am 6 years old.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Yliett
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:48:51 PM

Certainly that all countries need decentralized institutions which will be focused on specific economic or social issues. I think that their main purpose would be to increase democracy on a first place and assist local citizens to accomplish their main goals