wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Family planning - depositing outside the bank
atiriri
#41 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2010 1:58:06 PM

bwenyenye wrote:
Good people,

I have tried to hold my fingers from this thread but... Okay let me just put it this way.... WHY!!!! why would you want to 'deposit outside?' I still dont get it.. Anyone who does?

Birth control. instead of the chemicals your wife will take in the name of ooooooprojesterone, oestrogen etc.

Come to think my friend these artifical family planning methods have caused us alot of damage. We have spent so much money on our wives eti mara high blood pressure, fibrods. i dont get it. I think this pulling out of ok
youcan'tstopusnow
#42 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2010 8:56:33 AM

atiriri wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:
Good people,

I have tried to hold my fingers from this thread but... Okay let me just put it this way.... WHY!!!! why would you want to 'deposit outside?' I still dont get it.. Anyone who does?

Birth control. instead of the chemicals your wife will take in the name of ooooooprojesterone, oestrogen etc.

Come to think my friend these artifical family planning methods have caused us alot of damage. We have spent so much money on our wives eti mara high blood pressure, fibrods. i dont get it. I think this pulling out of ok

Applause
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Jaguar
#43 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:35:17 AM

Coitus interruptus is not very effective especially in unsafe days. How about male condoms?
Lolest!
#44 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2019 12:52:46 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Much Know wrote:
Do you remember the story Guka told us about the Maasai herder who lay sleeping while grazing to be awoken by a kiddie goat suckling his small head under the shuka? Well here are secrets doctors never tell you, sample this

There is this serious complication pregnant women get called preeclampsia and eclampsia. It is also the leading cause of miscarriages and maternal morbidity or death in pregnancy or during child birth. There is so much strong and conclusive scientific evidence that long term exposure to your partners "deposits" can prevent preeclampsia eclampsia,(google preeclampsia+semen)And the best method for exposure is to copy what the little kiddie goat did and ingest the "deposits". If you can't take it dry,then drink it mixed with juice. I am damn serious, pregnancy complications and miscarriages are not something to joke about.

It is also a very likely cause of infertility in normal couples. This is because the body in some females will vigorously attack the winning lodged "deposit" as an enemy and send a flood of antibodies to fight it and kill. Now you both go to a fertility doctor who will suck your account dry without letting you in on the simple solution. All test will confirm you are both normal, but the Doc will put you through hell. If you are a normal couple struggling to get a kid, you now know what to do.

What happens if the antibodies leave a weakened lodged "deposit" and the pregnancy goes full term? your guess is as good as mine. So ladies and gentlemen, kindly allow mama to drink from the fountain of life for better chances of strong, intelligent well formed offspring.

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#45 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2019 2:13:42 PM

Jaguar wrote:
Coitus interruptus is not very effective especially in unsafe days. How about male condoms?

Kupima kupima smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen