POTUS TRUMP
Kusadikika
#1241 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 3:29:14 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Beto Orourke will probably get the Democratic nomination and beat Trump

He is the most uninspiring and uncharismatic presidential candidate I have ever seen. Trump will floor him at 9am.

I think the same. Even if he beats Trump. Which I doubt he will, he would be awful. Dems need to do better.

This Beto guy was beaten by Ted Cruz, cant beat Trump. Trump would tear him apart vibaya.

@Angelica_ann, let me explain why Beto is relevant even though he narrowly lost to Ted Cruz.

Texas is like Siaya County. Ted Cruz is like James Orengo and the Republican party is like ODM.

Beto O'Rourke is like a Kikuyu who lives in Asembo and belongs to Jubilee deciding to run against Orengo for the Siaya senate seat and the results come out that Orengo won by 50.9% and the Kikuyu in Jubilee got 48.3%. Do you think people would be surprised by this result?
Angelica _ann
#1242 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 3:45:36 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

He is the most uninspiring and uncharismatic presidential candidate I have ever seen. Trump will floor him at 9am.

I think the same. Even if he beats Trump. Which I doubt he will, he would be awful. Dems need to do better.

This Beto guy was beaten by Ted Cruz, cant beat Trump. Trump would tear him apart vibaya.

@Angelica_ann, let me explain why Beto is relevant even though he narrowly lost to Ted Cruz.

Texas is like Siaya County. Ted Cruz is like James Orengo and the Republican party is like ODM.

Beto O'Rourke is like a Kikuyu who lives in Asembo and belongs to Jubilee deciding to run against Orengo for the Siaya senate seat and the results come out that Orengo won by 50.9% and the Kikuyu in Jubilee got 48.3%. Do you think people would be surprised by this result?

then Ted did very poorly, anything below 80% is poor show. Sawa!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
masukuma
#1243 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 3:58:20 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Exactly! Beto is quite popular... not just in Texas but everywhere else! There was the Democrat President Lyndon Johnson (a Democrat from Texas) who beat the republican Nominee (From Arizona) like a drum! Even Texas voted for him and he had a 61% popular vote.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Apricot
#1244 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 4:36:20 PM

masukuma wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Exactly! Beto is quite popular... not just in Texas but everywhere else! There was the Democrat President Lyndon Johnson (a Democrat from Texas) who beat the republican Nominee (From Arizona) like a drum! Even Texas voted for him and he had a 61% popular vote.

Moreover, Texas has many (38) electoral college votes, which typically go Republican. Whoever wins TX takes all these electoral college votes. I am not sure any of the other candidates have such a good chance as Beto, to take TX from DT. If one can switch TX, and keep most of the traditional "blue" states, you most certainly are guaranteed to win.

And giving Ted Cruz a run for his money in such a deep red state as Texas is certainly no mean feat. So Ted is a poor comparison for Beto at the national level. Me thinks Texans would prefer their boy over DT at the national stage. Remember DT plans to take over some of their land and put a wall against their will.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
Obi 1 Kanobi
#1245 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 1:55:31 PM

Apricot wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Moreover, Texas has many (38) electoral college votes, which typically go Republican. Whoever wins TX takes all these electoral college votes. I am not sure any of the other candidates have such a good chance as Beto, to take TX from DT. If one can switch TX, and keep most of the traditional "blue" states, you most certainly are guaranteed to win.

And giving Ted Cruz a run for his money in such a deep red state as Texas is certainly no mean feat. So Ted is a poor comparison for Beto at the national level. Me thinks Texans would prefer their boy over DT at the national stage. Remember DT plans to take over some of their land and put a wall against their will.

Texas is a very symbolic state and a democratic candidate from here could swing the electoral college votes even in other southern states.

He should however steer clear of minority candidates and far left candidates for now. He is already a liberal hillybilly so he needs to get a running mate that will appeal to the white Amercian undecided's. Like that blonde NY lady senator who is also running
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
hardwood
#1246 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:26:26 PM

Wow, he donates all his salary. What a nice man....

hardwood
#1247 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:36:17 PM

Rais Trump hataki upus....Laughing out loudly

hardwood
#1248 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:48:31 PM

The somali lady who was elected MPig in the US to be kicked out for being racist against jews and americans. Seems she is a radicalized alkabab bride.

Tokyo
#1249 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 3:14:09 PM

hardwood wrote:
The somali lady who was elected MPig in the US to be kicked out for being racist against jews and americans. Seems she is a radicalized alkabab bride.

Good decision
work to prosper
murchr
#1250 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 3:40:16 PM

Tokyo wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Good decision

Fake news
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Apricot
#1251 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:51:19 PM

murchr wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Good decision

Fake news

Was proposed but didn't happen. Her exact words were put out of context.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
hardwood
#1252 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 10:10:42 PM

Apricot wrote:
murchr wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Good decision

Fake news

So she was elected by the 80,000 somali refugees living in Minnesota. Ok.

https://edition.cnn.com/...somali-minnesota-photos/
Kusadikika
#1253 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:05:56 PM

hardwood wrote:
Apricot wrote:
murchr wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
[quote=hardwood]The somali lady who was elected MPig in the US to be kicked out for being racist against jews and americans. Seems she is a radicalized alkabab bride.

Good decision

Fake news

https://edition.cnn.com/...omali-minnesota-photos/[/quote]

You are right but you are also wrong. I am sure the Somalis voted for her but Minnesota's 5th cogressional district is also 67% white and only 16% black so she could not have won by only being voted for by the Somalis.

Those Somalis in Minnesota have had a really interesting social experience. The social order has been turned upside down which has created very stressed men. Girls are generally gentler than boys so they are more teachable. The children of the refugees have therefore seen more girls advancing further in schools and getting better jobs than the boys. With better jobs, more money, being exposed to the American culture they are more outspoken. Girls also suffer less racial discrimination. I would not be surprised if this factor is what has led some guys to flee and go join Al Shabab. Maendeleo ya Wanaume could become very popular there but men don't want to show they are suffering.
Apricot
#1254 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 3:34:18 AM

hardwood wrote:
Apricot wrote:
murchr wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
[quote=hardwood]The somali lady who was elected MPig in the US to be kicked out for being racist against jews and americans. Seems she is a radicalized alkabab bride.

Good decision

Fake news

https://edition.cnn.com/...omali-minnesota-photos/[/quote]

Really? She had 267,000 (78.2%) votes vs her opponent Jennifer Zielinski who had 74,000 (21.8%) votes.

https://www.nytimes.com/...nesota-house-district-5

So even if 80k were Somali as you claim, how do you account for the remainder of the 180K votes? The counties she represents, Hennepin, Anoka and Ramsey; which were previously represented by Keith Ellison (who is now Minnesota's attorney general and was the first Muslim in the US Congress) are diverse and have people of all walks of life as Kusadikika has indicated in post above. I don't get it why anyone would insinuate that only Somali's voted for her with such authority. Ilhan seem's to be an easy target to vilify.
murchr
#1255 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 12:59:14 AM

Mueller report is done. Off to the DOJ
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Apricot
#1256 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 5:49:18 AM

murchr wrote:
Mueller report is done. Off to the DOJ

It is interesting that even though POTUS is the head of the executive, he still has not had access to this report just like me or you as I post this (even though he could demand to). Interesting times.
quicksand
#1257 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 7:50:18 AM

"No collusion" - concludes Mueller. I am caught by surprise again.
This guy will roll over the Democrats like a lorry over a jaffa cake come 2020.
Damn, looks like being an all-round shit-bag works ...
harrydre
#1258 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 7:24:17 AM

quicksand wrote:

Cover up by the AG. Why won’t he release the full report if it cleared trump. House voted 420 - 0 for report to be made public. Mitch blocked senate from voting. 88% of Americans want to see it!

They have until April 2 to release the report else Dems will subpoena Mueller to testify in congress.

Cover UP!

i.am.back!!!!
quicksand
#1259 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 12:15:04 PM

harrydre wrote:

quicksand wrote:

Cover up by the AG. Why won’t he release the full report if it cleared trump. House voted 420 - 0 for report to be made public. Mitch blocked senate from voting. 88% of Americans want to see it!

They have until April 2 to release the report else Dems will subpoena Mueller to testify in congress.

Cover UP!

Maybe ....or its possible there really is nothing worth losing sleep over, another storm in a tea cup. Perhaps Trump derangement syndrome is real, or the media really hyped up a non event, or Trump is just loathsome but not really a criminal...
Better to be blasé about Trump and American politics, it is all a waste of energy, leave it to the Americans
FRM2011
#1260 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 4:58:07 PM

https://reason.com/blog/...-john-brennan-collusion

Brennan - Former CIA director
Comey - Former FBI director
Clapper - Former director National Intelligence

These three idiots have been beating the drums of war, accusing Trump of treason. Backed by a biased media and the left that refused to accept defeat. And who wouldn't believe them with their security and intelligence experience ? Now with egg all over their faces, they are trying to argue they got bad information.

And these were the men Obama was relying on to rule the most powerful nation on earth !!!!

Can anyone deny Trump was right all along ? There has always been a deep blue state. Its time to drain the swamp.

News just in. Department of defence has just released 1Bn dollars to build the wall. Trump takes no prisoners.