wazua Thu, Apr 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
Uganda Elections
masukuma
#101 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 2:50:22 PM

Nandwa wrote:
Arguing with a sycophant is - ngumu sana

anaitwa prof. Alba! he has answers for everything that ails kenya including la nina! it's all "tribal" voting! why did my mboch let maziwa chemka and mwagika? he can draw a dotted line between that event and Uhuru being president courtesy of "tribal" voting! Maziwa does not chemka and mwagika elsewhere!! our problem is "tribal" voting!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Alba
#102 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:40:05 PM

masukuma wrote:
RAO alikuwa ameenda UG kuDo? alikuwa na Museveni on the campaign trail kuDo? to talk abstracts? of course he had gone to campaign for ssevo! have you ever heard Uhuru saying "sisi wakikuyu tumpigie kura coz ni mkikuyu?" ever heard that from anyone? but you call their voters tribal... why? who told you are tribal? did they tell you? did uhuru and co. say they are? even RAO does not tell luos to vote for him because he is luo and they are...

I see you are getting so agitated that you are introducing issues that have nothing to do with this thread.

Yes RAO went to Uganda as he does several times. So what?

He appeared in one campaign event and told Ugandans to vote for peace.

Ruto on the other hand appeared in several campaign events and told Ugandans to vote on tribal basis. Not only did he campaign several times but he invited elders and leaders of the Ugandan kalenjin groups to his home to convince them to vote on tribal basis.

You are trying to equate the two and failing miserably.

Tribal voting is the gist of this debate no matter how you try to twist it by introducing irrelevant subjects.
Alba
#103 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:43:36 PM

masukuma wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

anaitwa prof. Alba! he has answers for everything that ails kenya including la nina! it's all "tribal" voting! why did my mboch let maziwa chemka and mwagika? he can draw a dotted line between that event and Uhuru being president courtesy of "tribal" voting! Maziwa does not chemka and mwagika elsewhere!! our problem is "tribal" voting!

Poor masukuma has run out ideas so now he is telling us about the dreams he has about his mboch Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

And thank you for naming me Prof. I am an expert at deconstructing illogical arguments.

And ins't it amazing that pro-Ruto sycophants are defending a man who set dozens of their fellow who burned helpless women and children from their own tribe at Kiambaa church?

When you get to the level where you defend such a person so doggedly then maybe your sycophancy has reached the level of a mental illness.

M7 also committed similar atrocoties. In 1985, his soldiers set a train car full of women and children ablaze. Maybe thats why he and ruto get along
masukuma
#104 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 4:16:33 PM

Alba wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

Poor masukuma has run out ideas so now he is telling us about the dreams he has about his mboch Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

And thank you for naming me Prof. I am an expert at deconstructing illogical arguments.

And ins't it amazing that pro-Ruto sycophants are defending a man who set dozens of their fellow who burned helpless women and children from their own tribe at Kiambaa church?

When you get to the level where you defend such a person so doggedly then maybe your sycophancy has reached the level of a mental illness.

M7 also committed similar atrocoties. In 1985, his soldiers set a train car full of women and children ablaze. Maybe thats why he and ruto get along

i am also an expert in detecting red herrings
Kratos
#105 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 5:48:39 PM

Alba wrote:
masukuma wrote:
RAO alikuwa ameenda UG kuDo? alikuwa na Museveni on the campaign trail kuDo? to talk abstracts? of course he had gone to campaign for ssevo! have you ever heard Uhuru saying "sisi wakikuyu tumpigie kura coz ni mkikuyu?" ever heard that from anyone? but you call their voters tribal... why? who told you are tribal? did they tell you? did uhuru and co. say they are? even RAO does not tell luos to vote for him because he is luo and they are...

I see you are getting so agitated that you are introducing issues that have nothing to do with this thread.

Yes RAO went to Uganda as he does several times. So what?

He appeared in one campaign event and told Ugandans to vote for peace.

Ruto on the other hand appeared in several campaign events and told Ugandans to vote on tribal basis. Not only did he campaign several times but he invited elders and leaders of the Ugandan kalenjin groups to his home to convince them to vote on tribal basis.

You are trying to equate the two and failing miserably.

Tribal voting is the gist of this debate no matter how you try to twist it by introducing irrelevant subjects.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ati nini? Peace alikua anasimama kiti gani? You mean you cannot even admit your man rao campaigned for poor Ssevo?

This coming from a guy who changed the meaning of an english word to suit his argument, Tumekuzoea boss!!

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
sitaki.kujulikana
#106 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 6:17:10 PM

masukuma wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

for @alba just ask him a question he will answer it with his own definitions and he will feel happy, you then leave it at that, otherwise it becomes a game of who has the most foul smelling fart
masukuma
#107 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:04:41 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

for @alba just ask him a question he will answer it with his own definitions and he will feel happy, you then leave it at that, otherwise it becomes a game of who has the most foul smelling fart

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly tumemzoea! prof!
Alba
#108 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 5:19:27 PM

Kratos wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ati nini? Peace alikua anasimama kiti gani? You mean you cannot even admit your man rao campaigned for poor Ssevo?

Thats exactly what the article says. You people with RAO derangement syndrome are having difficulty admitting something that the very article states Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:

This coming from a guy who changed the meaning of an english word to suit his argument, Tumekuzoea boss!!

Did it ever occur to you that some words have more than one definition?
You mean to tell me you are too illiterate to understand context?

Alba
#109 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 5:21:20 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

I have beaten you sycophants hands down so now you are introducing topics that have nothing to do with this thread.

Here is the basic fact: Ruto went to Uganda to introduce Kenyan style tribalism.

That is the indelible fact that you cannot obfuscate regardless of how many times you try to change the subject.

Another issue worth pondering is that you guys are spending so much time and effort defending a man who set your women and children ablaze in a church at Kiambaa. Take a breather from your sycophancy to ponder that. Imagine Jews doggedly defending Adolf Hitler. Imagine Yazidis doggedly defending ISIS. Imagine a Kenyan doggedly defending Al Shabaab after the Garissa massacre. If thats not sick then nothing else is.
sitaki.kujulikana
#110 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 5:42:23 PM

Alba wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

I have beaten you sycophants hands down so now you are introducing topics that have nothing to do with this thread.

Here is the basic fact: Ruto went to Uganda to introduce Kenyan style tribalism.

That is the indelible fact that you cannot obfuscate regardless of how many times you try to change the subject.

Another issue worth pondering is that you guys are spending so much time and effort defending a man who set your women and children ablaze in a church at Kiambaa. Take a breather from your sycophancy to ponder that. Imagine Jews doggedly defending Adolf Hitler. Imagine Yazidis doggedly defending ISIS. Imagine a Kenyan doggedly defending Al Shabaab after the Garissa massacre. If thats not sick then nothing else is.

smile yes I agree with you completely, thats why I asked you what ruto had said, and you proved that and backed it up with sources, so yes you are the winner.

you have also shown that you do not change the subject, which is a very commendable attribute you have, on your new topic I can't fathom a jew defending hitler or a kenyan supporting alkebab, that is sickening as you put it.
Kratos
#111 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 8:08:32 PM

Alba wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly who sounds deranged now? Anyway like you said you have beaten everyone who is not of the same opinion as you (sycophants, tribalists etc...)Well in!

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
hardwood
#112 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 10:15:44 AM

Stoned while campaigning.

murchr
#113 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 10:28:12 PM

Ssevo cleared to run again

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore