wazua Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
New Zealand shootings
Lolest!
#41 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 2:20:41 PM

hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:
This is pure hate harbored and suppressed and was just waiting for an outlet. There's real racial hate out there, I have seen it first hand of people who spit on the floor when they see an African. Some people have been cultured to hate.

He wrote a very long document and stated that he wasn't racist but rather is well traveled and appreciates the diversity of the people of the world but that people should remain in their own nations, not invading other people's lands. He laments the invasion of european lands that has spread even to the remotest european enclaves such as new zealand.

New Zealand & Australia as White Man's land!d'oh!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
wukan
#42 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 2:59:22 PM

Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:
This is pure hate harbored and suppressed and was just waiting for an outlet. There's real racial hate out there, I have seen it first hand of people who spit on the floor when they see an African. Some people have been cultured to hate.

He wrote a very long document and stated that he wasn't racist but rather is well traveled and appreciates the diversity of the people of the world but that people should remain in their own nations, not invading other people's lands. He laments the invasion of european lands that has spread even to the remotest european enclaves such as new zealand.

Let us be grateful for the Mau mau, Kenya would also be a white man's country
masukuma
#43 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 3:06:42 PM

hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:

I find this quite interesting:

That people should remain in their own countries not invading other people's lands the way the European (his ancestors) did to Canada, US, Australia, Argentina, South Africa and New Zealand (places they now consider their own).

He laments the invasion of european lands that has spread even to the remotest european enclaves such as new zealand. His desire is that Europeans should be the last invaders... Muslims and Africans should not have remote enclaves?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hardwood
#44 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 3:41:12 PM

Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:

The maoris (NZ), arborigines (Australia), red indians (US) etc should get back their lands back and mzungu should go back to europe.
AlphDoti
#45 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 5:31:39 PM

alma1 wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:

When a Muslim kills, drag his entire family, his identity, blame all Muslims ummah, ban Muslims and call them TERRORISTS.

BUT when a white supremacist kills, don't drag his family coz he's a shooter and mentally ill. HYPOCRITES!!

STOP ISLAMOPHOBIA!

sasa wewe, you want the west to ban whites, its their countries - if your kid misbehaves you can't ban them from their home, but if a neighbors kid misbehaves in your home you can ask them to leave or prevent them from coming back.

These are the types of thinking that irk me.

You don't even read do you? Ama wewe ndiye msomi Pastor Nganga? Aren't those Muslims who were killed Australian? Aren't they western?

You do know it is your type of thinking that made this stupid guy go shooting people? He thought Muslims were not Western. Yaani, he was a stupid guy.

I wanted to ask that question. @sitaki.kujulikana has amazing reasoning!
masukuma
#46 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 7:23:27 PM

hardwood wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:

The maoris (NZ), arborigines (Australia), red indians (US) etc should get back their lands back and mzungu should go back to europe.

Where does it stop? Philippines belonged to the Negrito, Japan has its aboriginal population. Kikuyus and Maasai assimilated smaller groups and took over their land. Kila Mtu akiambiwa arudi kwako... kwao ni wapi? Mimi nilitoka Nakuru to look for a better future. You must accept that humans migrate to ‘nicer’ places mpende msipende and that this desperate action will not stop this very basic instinct will not stop driving our actions anytime soon.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
harrydre
#47 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 10:42:24 PM

masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:

Where does it stop? Philippines belonged to the Negrito, Japan has its aboriginal population. Kikuyus and Maasai assimilated smaller groups and took over their land. Kila Mtu akiambiwa arudi kwako... kwao ni wapi? Mimi nilitoka Nakuru to look for a better future. You must accept that humans migrate to ‘nicer’ places mpende msipende and that this desperate action will not stop this very basic instinct will not stop driving our actions anytime soon.

I am liking the fact the more Drumpt opposes immigrants, the more they try to cross the border.
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#48 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 11:44:43 PM

Shak wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
hardwood wrote:
The gunman. Notice how they dont show his face. There is a huge document online that he wrote detailing why he did what he did. In the document, he says he should be awarded a nobel prize like "terrorist" Mandela for liberating his land and people from invaders just like madiba did.

Whats the hand sign?

It's a white supremacy sign

White Power! W & P
i.am.back!!!!
AlphDoti
#49 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:00:12 PM

harrydre wrote:
Shak wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
hardwood wrote:
The gunman. Notice how they dont show his face. There is a huge document online that he wrote detailing why he did what he did. In the document, he says he should be awarded a nobel prize like "terrorist" Mandela for liberating his land and people from invaders just like madiba did.

Whats the hand sign?

It's a white supremacy sign

White Power! W & P

On the news today
AlphDoti
#50 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:06:53 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

All terrorism acts must be condemned with that loudest voice! My post below is not justifying anything. Just to tell @2012 that you got the figures in reverse. Actually, it's 94% of terrorist are not Muslims. It seems you don't have real statistics.

Media reports: "All Terrorists are Muslims… Except the 94% that Aren’t"

CNN: Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated

CNN: Extremists of any color or belief can commit terrorism

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).

This is what we have been talking about all along (Posted: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:57:02 PM)