Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<910111213>
Corruption in the Judiciary
Angelica _ann
#201 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 1:10:03 PM

Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Eish!!!Things are hot in the Judiciary, I hear.
FOUR Judges are at the centre of criminal activities perpetrated by the Akashas, which makes them (the Judges) accomplices too. In addition to the four judges, the other big shots named by the Akashas are TWO sitting Governors, a former governor, a top lawyer, a sitting Mpig, a former Mpig, a former Cabinet Secretary, a former top Police Officer and a prominent businessman.
I hear they have also been informed officially on their investigations.

Of the 13 individuals so far we know the two judges. Who are the other 11 individuals?

The 3 Governors are obvious smile

Ohhh mama....I hope you are not talking of those fellows occupying position 1, 47 and former wild cow that was domiciled in position 22 in the development list??Think Think

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Baratang
#202 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:05:43 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
FOUR Judges are at the centre of criminal activities perpetrated by the Akashas, which makes them (the Judges) accomplices too. In addition to the four judges, the other big shots named by the Akashas are TWO sitting Governors, a former governor, a top lawyer, a sitting Mpig, a former Mpig, a former Cabinet Secretary, a former top Police Officer and a prominent businessman.

Of the 13 individuals so far we know the two judges. Who are the other 11 individuals?

Ohhh mama....I hope you are not talking of those fellows occupying position 1, 47 and former wild cow that was domiciled in position 22 in the development list??Think Think

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Now I know the two sitting governors, the former governor, former Mpig, the two judges and the prominent business man.

I had not seen this dossier:

Kenyan Drug Mafia
#203 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:29:49 PM

Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Now I know the two sitting governors, the former governor, former Mpig, the two judges and the prominent business man.

Kenyan Drug Mafia

I actually thought the mentioned CS was the former dormant DPP... For obvious reasons...

BBI will solve it
:)
Baratang
#204 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:55:54 PM

2012 wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Kenyan Drug Mafia

I actually thought the mentioned CS was the former dormant DPP... For obvious reasons...

I had also forgotten that the DPP in office when the largest haul of cocaine valued at kshs 6 billion (belonging to the Akashas) was recorded was Phillip Murgor....or I have gotten it wrong yet again?
#205 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:36:55 PM

Baratang wrote:
2012 wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Kenyan Drug Mafia

I had also forgotten that the DPP in office when the largest haul of cocaine valued at kshs 6 billion (belonging to the Akashas) was recorded was Phillip Murgor....or I have gotten it wrong yet again?

No, you are not wrong. But the DPP through the extradition and drug trial was another.

Apparently the CS in question is your minister of Tourism according to Robert Alai. Ati that's why he could not board the inaugural KQ NY flight as he's a 'person of interest' in the States.

But reading that report tells you Kenya is a joke. How The Hill do you appoint the biggest drug dealer in Sub-Saharan the minister of transport??? That's like appointing wanugu or is it wachuchu the commissioner of police!

BBI will solve it
#206 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 6:52:39 PM

Akasha-Sh5bn-Colombian-drug-deal-gone-wrong

I'd no idea that Uhuru actually ordered their extradition after frustration by the judiciary. The US DEA had all the indispensable evidence in video recording. He must have watched.

BBI will solve it
murchr
#207 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 5:17:03 PM

the Star wrote:
DPP Noordin Haji has appointed Queen's Counsel Khawar Qureshi to lead corruption case against Deputy Chief justice Philomena Mwilu.

Speaking to the Star on Tuesday, Haji said he took the decision to hire Qureshi since senior counsels had declined to prosecute the matter.

"I also wanted an independent person to handle the matter because there were allegations of bias and witch hunt against my office," he said.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#208 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 6:57:25 PM

Breaking:

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#209 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 7:01:48 PM

murchr wrote:
Breaking:

As if US there is no graft. Let them not dictate to us, we are a sovereign state.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#210 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 7:07:38 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Breaking:

As if US there is no graft. Let them not dictate to us, we are a sovereign state.

There justice system is way better than the jangilis running the judiciary
murchr
#211 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 9:27:57 PM

#212 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 11:10:39 PM

murchr wrote:
Breaking:

It's very true. As much as we might want to attack the US about this, we need to realize that they have a great say in the world as relates to foreign investments.

Plus it's the truth. Nobody with money is ever jailed in Kenya. Even those corrupt traffic police, have you ever seen them arraigned in court? Are you seeing Kidero worrying? Tuambiane ukweli my friend, only God deals with corrupt Kenyans decisively and personally, I always pray that He continues until this land is cleansed of this evil.

BBI will solve it
safariant
#213 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 10:20:17 AM

murchr wrote:

The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
murchr
#214 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 2:46:44 PM

safariant wrote:
murchr wrote:

Dikembe should familiarise himself with commonwealth law.

Orengo is a bully in court
murchr
#215 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 5:19:13 PM

Meanwhile, Mwilu's trial has started and FIDA claims that she's being prosecuted because she's a woman. I thought this is 2019? d'oh!
freiks
#216 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:56:57 AM

Did SC name the judge who pocketed 50M for Wajir case or it was hot air after he lost the case
Life is an endless adventure
drogon
#217 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:42:50 AM

freiks wrote:
Did SC name the judge who pocketed 50M for Wajir case or it was hot air after he lost the case

Porojo na kelele tu!
He needed to blame someone for the loss.
murchr
#218 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:51:26 PM

He can continue to serve as a lawyer though
murchr
#219 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:34:07 PM

This I dont want to believe

Quote:
The Judicial Service Commission has set the stage for the removal of Supreme Court judge Jackton Ojwang over bribery claims.

In a statement delivered by Chief Justice David Maraga, JSC said it has strong evidence that Ojwang was involved in gross misconduct in a case involving Migori Governor Okoth Obado.

Jackton Ojwang on Tuesday declined to appear before the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) to respond to various allegations against him including being bribed to deliver favourable rulings and being a partial arbitrator.
Angelica _ann
#220 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:45:24 PM

murchr wrote:
This I dont want to believe

Quote:
The Judicial Service Commission has set the stage for the removal of Supreme Court judge Jackton Ojwang over bribery claims.

In a statement delivered by Chief Justice David Maraga, JSC said it has strong evidence that Ojwang was involved in gross misconduct in a case involving Migori Governor Okoth Obado.

Jackton Ojwang on Tuesday declined to appear before the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) to respond to various allegations against him including being bribed to deliver favourable rulings and being a partial arbitrator.

This one, why don't you wait for evidence like you have always done for the rest of them. smile smile smile