wazua Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<2829303132>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Queen
#581 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 11:13:50 AM

Thieves are not good people.... Tumeelewana?
#582 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 12:18:05 PM

hardwood wrote:
Jumbiree leaders now tell Ruto & Co to quit the party if they are unhappy with the war against corruption. The gloves are off.

One day we will realize that the joke has been on us all along. Kenya is one big circus. UK and WSR are friends and I think UK is more closer to WSR than he is to baba. Don't get shocked if matters revert to normal settings once the orchestrated circus is over.

BBI will solve it
:)
AlphDoti
#583 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:31:41 PM

2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Jumbiree leaders now tell Ruto & Co to quit the party if they are unhappy with the war against corruption. The gloves are off.

One day we will realize that the joke has been on us all along. Kenya is one big circus. UK and WSR are friends and I think UK is more closer to WSR than he is to baba. Don't get shocked if matters revert to normal settings once the orchestrated circus is over.

Our suspicion (ok let me say mine) is that the dysnasties (K@nyattas, 0dingas & M01s) have someone else in mind other than BABA...
Angelica _ann
#584 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:39:13 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Our suspicion (ok let me say mine) is that the dysnasties (K@nyattas, 0dingas & M01s) have someone else in mind other than BABA...

This are just jokes, UMK will support William come 2022. No way will he support Baba or any other person. Watch this space.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
#585 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 7:20:50 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

This are just jokes, UMK will support William come 2022. No way will he support Baba or any other person. Watch this space.

I'm with you on that one. At worst, UK will pull a Kibaki on us, support nobody and "let the people decide". There's no way he will back baba, he knows the Mt. people will not back him on that.

BBI will solve it
:)
mpobiz
#586 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 9:05:24 PM

https://youtu.be/xXj2kSxOpYU

Please watch untill the end..
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
hardwood
#587 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 11:40:40 AM

FRM2011
#588 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 12:01:05 PM

https://www.standardmedi...ve-graft-cases-for-eacc

After sending his lieutenants to attack Kinoti unsuccessfully, the DP has decided to take the battle himself. I am loving the desperation in this camp.

I don't know one sane Kenyan, who is against the graft war. Only thieves and a few mad people like some wazuans I will not mention.
alma1
#589 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 12:41:41 PM

There's nothing I hate more than politics of tribe. I prefer people vote for someone's policy.

So this is surprising me. I'm not a genius but attacking Raila is one thing. You may win. Attacking Uhuru and Raila at the same time is not even a suicide note.

That election will not even need to start.

As for the policies of Ruto. If his policies include abusing the DCI, then I and those who don't vote, shall surely vote.

These people are now high on corruption drugs.

I fully support their funeral meetings. They are a wonderful thing to watch. Waendelee. Kitaeleweka.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

mpobiz
#590 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:01:07 AM

WSR popularity is on an all time high in the mountain region because for the first time in the history of this country he has managed to remove the thorny crown of being called a thief from all kikuyus and has taken it singlehandedly onto himself. It seems he has taken all(kyuks) our sins. This man is our total man. He will be president he will be the fourth kikuyu president by the virtue of carrying all the kikuyu sins. uyu ni mundu wa nyumba nene!
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Lolest!
#591 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:49:02 AM

mpobiz wrote:
WSR popularity is on an all time high in the mountain region because for the first time in the history of this country he has managed to remove the thorny crown of being called a thief from all kikuyus and has taken it singlehandedly onto himself. It seems he has taken all(kyuks) our sins. This man is our total man. He will be president he will be the fourth kikuyu president by the virtue of carrying all the kikuyu sins. uyu ni mundu wa nyumba nene!

Like Jesus?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
tinker
#592 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 5:11:52 AM

Lolest! wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Applause
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
alma1
#593 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 6:47:51 AM

tinker wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Applause

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

tycho
#594 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 9:37:26 AM

'How the middle class helps to create and sustain mediocre leadership in Kenya'. This is what wazua and other middle-class based media is doing.

Yaani, who will deny Karl Marx was in fact a serious philosopher and political leader?

The middle-class has no other agenda than to speak the language of oppression!
Angelica _ann
#595 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:25:34 AM

alma1 wrote:
tinker wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Applause

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Dr. Savior Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
wukan
#596 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:50:49 AM

tycho wrote:
'How the middle class helps to create and sustain mediocre leadership in Kenya'. This is what wazua and other middle-class based media is doing.

Yaani, who will deny Karl Marx was in fact a serious philosopher and political leader?

The middle-class has no other agenda than to speak the language of oppression!

@2012 said it so eloquently on the seefar apartment thread
Quote:
In any country, you do not mess with the middle-class. They are the quiet lot who foot a huge part of the tax bill. The best you can do as one writer wrote in the 60s (can't remember his name) is; "ensure they live well in their perceived comfort".

Kenya's middle class was a deliberate construct of the British when they were leaving to stop occurrence of a peasant uprising like the mau mau. Uliam has never been a member or a friend of the middle class. His lack of understanding of this class is why he will never be president. He does not even feel he has to be accountable to the middle class. 'No bourgeois no democracy'
kaka2za
#597 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 12:00:18 PM

alma1 wrote:
tinker wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Applause

Nope!Kyuks would not support anybody who threatens to wrestle away their hard-earned acclaim as the best thieves in the region.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
alma1
#598 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 6:40:45 PM

System ya facts.

Today I took a breather and went around my gishagi. You know, saying harro, woreire ku? Dugure ka girathi kamwe munene...type of stories.

I can assure you. People are depressed. People are broke and all they are hearing is sijui how many birrions being stolen and the doctor is involved. I didn't say he's involved just saying that's what they believe.

I'm talking about a thuraku thuraku county my frens.

A very tiny pawpaw is 100 bob. These people don't buy cerelac they buy pawpaws. The women are not happy. The men are depressed.

Then Dr. shows up on TV saying theirs no drought and Kinoti is bad.

The optics are terrible to be honest. We are in 2019. The days of sharing pictures of famished families and dead bodies on whatsapp.

I am very happy that people are understanding this fella and his cabal of lazy people.

The attacking Kinoti issue is making them angrier than the Uhuru issue. The believe in Kinoti and his work.

My takeaways

1. They want Matiangi. If Matiangi ran for president today, he would win. At least in this simple village. He would beat everyone.

2. They love Raila. Voting is one thing but loving him is something totally different.

3. They trust Uhuru. A lot but with a caveat about the dr.

4. They are scared of Ruto. Very very scared. I have not met a single person who has not said that they won't vote for him.

Those are the so called system ya facts on the ground where I am.

I will wear crystal balls today.

Kenyans are tired of hearing the word billion. My fren many can't get a glass of cheap brew for 20 bob. If things are not good in the green section, you can imagine how these farmers are feeling. Now you add the milk bill. Wehhhh!!

Ruto charo nefa mbe at least in my village. Hiyo hata aje na pesa za towels. Asahau. Maybe he's clean but on the ground they believe that story and are not very excited.

Then today, Uhuru says this below.

Guys and ladies.

Uhuru has only one legacy. Get rid of the thieves. Don't use the words cartels like Sonko, or tenderprenuers. Let's call them thieves.

No one will care about his roads or trains or milk. Only thieves being arrested.

Since I know he reads this shit. I am just saying what I saw.

Just get rid of these theives. PERIOD!!!!!

That is Uhuru's legacy.

As for Ruto, even if he comes with 10 bibles and more kalenjin wise sayings...His story is already written.

Anyway...I end my second rant today to introduce this new movie trailer. New movie is Even if You are my Brother.

Main actor President Uhuru Kenyatta. Supporting cast, the guys clapping saying what we have heard but did not hear.

mkenyan
#599 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 8:45:36 PM

alma1 wrote:
System ya facts.

Today I took a breather and went around my gishagi. You know, saying harro, woreire ku? Dugure ka girathi kamwe munene...type of stories.

I can assure you. People are depressed. People are broke and all they are hearing is sijui how many birrions being stolen and the doctor is involved. I didn't say he's involved just saying that's what they believe.

I'm talking about a thuraku thuraku county my frens.

A very tiny pawpaw is 100 bob. These people don't buy cerelac they buy pawpaws. The women are not happy. The men are depressed.

Then Dr. shows up on TV saying theirs no drought and Kinoti is bad.

The optics are terrible to be honest. We are in 2019. The days of sharing pictures of famished families and dead bodies on whatsapp.

I am very happy that people are understanding this fella and his cabal of lazy people.

The attacking Kinoti issue is making them angrier than the Uhuru issue. The believe in Kinoti and his work.

My takeaways

1. They want Matiangi. If Matiangi ran for president today, he would win. At least in this simple village. He would beat everyone.

2. They love Raila. Voting is one thing but loving him is something totally different.

3. They trust Uhuru. A lot but with a caveat about the dr.

4. They are scared of Ruto. Very very scared. I have not met a single person who has not said that they won't vote for him.

Those are the so called system ya facts on the ground where I am.

I will wear crystal balls today.

Kenyans are tired of hearing the word billion. My fren many can't get a glass of cheap brew for 20 bob. If things are not good in the green section, you can imagine how these farmers are feeling. Now you add the milk bill. Wehhhh!!

Ruto charo nefa mbe at least in my village. Hiyo hata aje na pesa za towels. Asahau. Maybe he's clean but on the ground they believe that story and are not very excited.

Then today, Uhuru says this below.

Guys and ladies.

Uhuru has only one legacy. Get rid of the thieves. Don't use the words cartels like Sonko, or tenderprenuers. Let's call them thieves.

No one will care about his roads or trains or milk. Only thieves being arrested.

Since I know he reads this shit. I am just saying what I saw.

Just get rid of these theives. PERIOD!!!!!

That is Uhuru's legacy.

As for Ruto, even if he comes with 10 bibles and more kalenjin wise sayings...His story is already written.

Anyway...I end my second rant today to introduce this new movie trailer. New movie is Even if You are my Brother.

Main actor President Uhuru Kenyatta. Supporting cast, the guys clapping saying what we have heard but did not hear.

so the twitter post that was followed by suspension of accounts was actually quoting him verbatim!!!
Njunge
#600 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 10:44:14 PM

@Alma, The messages is Very clear and those who have ears have heard. Of course there are a few who think ears are there to be f***ed by ear buds.