wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Arrogant EB Employees
simonkabz
#21 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:01:00 AM

My observation n conclusion: shagz brances ok,customer svc in nairobi mbaya. I have neva been treated as badly elsewhere incl othumo,KK,eldy,nax,voi,nyk,thka,msa,nyeri,meru,kangema....Arent city employees in touch with reality....that its a bank for all not a select gp of individuals? Bure kabisa

Truest proverb: Mwenda pole hajikwai
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mukiha
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:08:00 PM

Equity emails have a standard format: firstname.surname@equitybank.co.ke.
Now guess what JM's is......I have written to him on several occasions and I know he reads his emails. Try sending your complaint directly to him and you will see some action....
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
mypesa
#23 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:43:00 PM

the list appears endless..after opening doonholm branch i transfered my acc to the branch for convenience.........

i applied for VISA card recently later realised got debited twice. took 2 weeks to have the my acc credited....the BIG MAMA at the enquiries desk is USELESS .very arrogant,poor attitude at first since may be i was on track and sandles..she only became gave me attention n cooperated after she opened my account and may be saw th acc bal...

otherwise EB is a good bank to me

anyone who lives within their means suffer from lack of imagination
Even In The Most Severe Drought In The Jungle Lions Will Never Feed On Grass.
The General
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:06:00 PM

@njunge,you jumped ship on this one.....hapo iko kitu

The thicker the thigh the sweeter the pie.
The thicker the thigh the sweeter the pie.
leona
#25 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:40:00 PM

Equity Bank has a very horrible fleet of Cusomer Care reps,am sorry to say this...but especially the ladies..sijui huwa wamemeza nini asubuhi.

Of all the Equity branches i've ever banked in,Community Branch Corporate Section is the best ever,they are polite and very efficient. They work with such enthusiasm i cant help but wonder if they are paid the same salary as their counterparts at the ground floor of the same branch!!

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
VituVingiSana
#26 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:19:00 PM

If you like good service in nice branches...

- 10,000/- minimum balance
- Interest paid on the balance
- Nice branches (only 13 so limited to Nairobi,Mombasa,Kisumu)
- Polite staff
- Decent hours (but only CBD open till 5pm)

Try I&M Bank.

Lakini please note that this bank is not 'cheap' & is geared towards corporates (including SMEs). Lakini sometimes,service counts!

I even leave my chqs with a Cust Service Rep & pick up the deposit slip/s later on.

And if you want a loan... very understanding... You have to provide security/collateral...

Greedy when others are fearful,Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase WB
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Gordon Gekko
#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:39:00 AM

@VVS,I bank with them too and have never regretted. But you left out that the Savings Account comes with a cheque book,that they are on Pesapoint and Kenswitch.....
mukiha
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:57:00 AM

@GG & VVS:

Why are you advertising our bank here?

Mnataka watu wote waje watuharibie starehe?

Anyway; this bank will always find a way of making you go 'wow!!!!!' Like when they called me to advise me that a cheque I had issued was not signed...and could I find time to go and sign it so that they can it.....That's what I call wow
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
mozenrat
#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009 1:24:00 PM

Ati What!!! and the way Stanbic and Stanchart run to deposit the cheque so that they can hit you and the recipient with penalties.... Mukiha,yenyewe that is gem..
mukiha
#30 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:02:00 PM

@mozenrat...it's true...and that month the devil was on my side! I issued another cheque from my Stanchart account [which I have since closed ] and also forgot to sing it...and you guessed it,they hit me with a sh2,500 penulty and the payee with a sh1,500 penulty!

I&M also calls me to tell me when some one send an EFT to my account...and there is no charge for the transaction [apart from the usual ledger fee for current accounts]

Lakini mozenrat usikuje hapa kwetu!!!!!!!!!!!