wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

86 Pages«<5859606162>»
Treasury Bills and Bonds
Taurrus
#1181 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2019 1:59:09 PM

They will accept emails submission in this one, I believe!
Chaka
#1182 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2019 2:08:18 PM

Is it that CBK does not have the info they are asking for or they have it but will assume it is incorrect till one visits them to verify?

maka wrote:

What is wrong with hawa watu....? 😠😠😠😠

Chaka
#1183 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2019 2:12:00 PM

Is it that CBK does not have the info they are asking for or they have it but will assume it is incorrect till one visits them to verify?

maka wrote:

maka
#1184 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2019 4:10:23 PM

Taurrus wrote:

They should since you used your email to fill the original mandate card... If the numbers are in order/serialized we are around 140,000 not many...
possunt quia posse videntur
maka
#1185 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 11:37:53 AM

bubethi
#1186 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 6:51:08 PM

maka wrote:
Taurrus wrote:

They should since you used your email to fill the original mandate card... If the numbers are in order/serialized we are around 140,000 not many...

I have enquired and they've replied that I have to phyiscally present the requested documents.
Impunity
#1187 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 12:29:47 AM

bubethi wrote:
maka wrote:
Taurrus wrote:

I have enquired and they've replied that I have to phyiscally present the requested documents.

Neanderthals!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Taurrus
#1188 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:38:59 PM

maka wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/KRA-starts-crackdown-on-Treasury-bond-tax/539546-4976600-view-asAMP-2rk9uaz/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Very alarmist Headline!
KRA starts crackdown on Treasury bond tax cheats
Sad Sad
Angelica _ann
#1189 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:52:14 PM

Taurrus wrote:
maka wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/KRA-starts-crackdown-on-Treasury-bond-tax/539546-4976600-view-asAMP-2rk9uaz/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Very alarmist Headline!
Sad Sad

The whole exercise's aim is to nab tax cheats what is so alarming about that? Truth shall set you free!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#1190 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:48:34 PM

Chaka wrote:

maka wrote:

Seems like there is verification of identities everywhere. Even pensioners have been asked to visit huduma centers for identification...

But why have a CDSC account for trading at the NSE and another for Bonds? I really do not understand. And worse you have to present yourself. Shame on you
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
maka
#1191 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:49:45 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Taurrus wrote:
maka wrote:

Very alarmist Headline!
Sad Sad

The whole exercise's aim is to nab tax cheats what is so alarming about that? Truth shall set you free!!!

Lol how?

Tax from coupon payments is WHT...

The only thing I can think about is...

You get money from shady deals in cash... You deposit the cash in your Investment Bank or Stock brokerage account.... The money thereafter is used to settle a bond trade for you in the secondary market...Still the coupon payments go to your bank acc?
possunt quia posse videntur
Taurrus
#1192 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:10:30 PM

maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Taurrus wrote:
maka wrote:

Very alarmist Headline!
Sad Sad

Lol how?

Tax from coupon payments is WHT...

The only thing I can think about is...

You get money from shady deals in cash... You deposit the cash in your Investment Bank or Stock brokerage account.... The money thereafter is used to settle a bond trade for you in the secondary market...Still the coupon payments go to your bank acc?

@AA how do you cheat, asking for a friend
mv_ufanisi
#1193 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:26:48 PM

CBK is supposed to stay on top of technological developments and should have digitized a lot of their operations a long time ago. Otherwise we have a toothless dog watching over the financial system which is getting increasingly sophisticated. CBK please style up!!
Pesa Nane
#1194 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:34:07 PM

AndyC wrote:

The way i see it: The earlier I do it the better, alternatively, I could get angry and still do it.

Was passing by the CBK and these sagely words rang into my ears. I quickly made the required copies and decided to get the business done. Low and behold! They still insist on having the form witnessed by a "friend or family member" (NO document is required from the witness, just a name and ID number that are not verified anywhere!!!).
Anyhow, the long and short is that there are some 'lost and found' IDs hang on the same service counter..... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The business was accomplished
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Angelica _ann
#1195 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:14:11 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
AndyC wrote:

The way i see it: The earlier I do it the better, alternatively, I could get angry and still do it.

Was passing by the CBK and these sagely words rang into my ears. I quickly made the required copies and decided to get the business done. Low and behold! They still insist on having the form witnessed by a "friend or family member" (NO document is required from the witness, just a name and ID number that are not verified anywhere!!!).
Anyhow, the long and short is that there are some 'lost and found' IDs hang on the same service counter..... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Yawa uliwatibu na dawa yao!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#1196 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:22:01 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
AndyC wrote:

Yawa uliwatibu na dawa yao!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Yliett
#1197 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:49:00 AM

I find that diversification is very important in investing as a way to keep some of the market risks under control. I am also investing in different assets like stocks, Tbills but also keeping some funds on a banking savings account with relatively small interest, but eventually with minimum risk
chiaroscuro
#1198 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:27:20 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
AndyC wrote:

19th century processes in the 21st century!

Some one wake up Njoroge...
Impunity
#1199 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:48:31 PM

chiaroscuro wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
AndyC wrote:

19th century processes in the 21st century!

Some one wake up Njoroge...

Which form is this to be signed by friend/famo?
I know they only want the pin certificate and your contacts.
Can someone pls tell.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Pesa Nane
#1200 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 9:17:12 AM

Impunity wrote:

Which form is this to be signed by friend/famo?
I know they only want the pin certificate and your contacts.
Can someone pls tell.

Find it HERE
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.