wazua Thu, Feb 21, 2019
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

31 Pages«<28293031>
Cytonn Investments
sparkly
#581 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 7:09:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 6,618
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:
I passed by their Ridge project in Ridgeways and the site is a beehive of activity.



Went to Alma yesterday. Looks pretty good. They are delayed however by 9months which isn’t too bad from my experience. I have in the past bought houses from different developers who eventually finish 2 years behind schedule. As a real estate investor, I’m quite impressed with the quality and workmanship. I highly recommend anyone to go see for themselves


I almost felt reassured by your comment as a Wazua veteran...... Right until I read your signature.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Every one praises their mother's cooking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly and this is literally COOKING!


Go see the site then post. Ur Kelele is unwarranted


Wahenga wakasema chema chajiuza, kibaya chajitembeza


Yes proverbs will definitely make u rich 😆


@Horton are you Dande, Elizabeth or Shiv in real life?

Your defense of Cytonn borders on the obsessive. You remind me of the horny teenager trope in American movies. The one that stalks the hot girl next door to the extent of buying binoculars to watch her in her bedroom. Unbeknownst to the horny teenager, the hot girl is banging a hunk from the neighbourhood.

In short, if you are not one of the founding members of Cytonn, you are too emotionally invested in someone else's girlfriend smile smile
Life is short. Live passionately.
paulkimani
#582 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 12:06:14 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/19/2016
Posts: 29
Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
http://www.instagram.com/p/Bk4A...amp;igshid=1m0t5kilwlh58

Sponsored post but thought ridge was famously all sold out as the company’s ONE completed sold project



Paul couple of things I must point out again:

1. You do very poor research, if you did it properly you would know that it’s being sold by a buyer and not the developer

2. Why is it that you come crawling out of the woodwork only to post on Cytonn?

3. The rest of us are eagerly waiting for bank HY results and u are looking for “dirt” on instagram on Cytonnn. 😆😆If this is not an “agenda” then what is it? Look for a hobby....another hobby not Cytonn. 😆😆




Hello Edwin.

Creating a Instagram account posing a a person and not a company to sell your developments - well enough said there.
A buyer? By that logic, has she also bought all the ruaka projects and tajeri height? Cos she’s selling that too on Instagram so quite frankly you have a poor argument
This supposed buyer ONLY and SOLELY posts about Cytonn properties she wants to sell... BY THAT LOGIC SHES ALREADY BOUGHT AND RESELLING EVERY PROPERTY CYTONN IS ALLEGEDLY BUILDING - someone please call bullshit!

I didn’t go looking for dirt. A sponsored post, as I’m sure you’re aware Edwin as you LOVE marketing - is a PAID Instagram post which means it shows up on other people’s instagrams without them looking for it.

The only people eagerly awaiting your cooked results are your employees and those you have sadly preyed on through ruthless marketing, preying on targets you know aren’t fully knowledgeable for reasons beyond their control on your Ponzi.

Good day Edwin.
Horton
#583 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 2:30:09 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,368
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:
I passed by their Ridge project in Ridgeways and the site is a beehive of activity.



Went to Alma yesterday. Looks pretty good. They are delayed however by 9months which isn’t too bad from my experience. I have in the past bought houses from different developers who eventually finish 2 years behind schedule. As a real estate investor, I’m quite impressed with the quality and workmanship. I highly recommend anyone to go see for themselves


I almost felt reassured by your comment as a Wazua veteran...... Right until I read your signature.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Every one praises their mother's cooking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly and this is literally COOKING!


Go see the site then post. Ur Kelele is unwarranted


Wahenga wakasema chema chajiuza, kibaya chajitembeza


Yes proverbs will definitely make u rich 😆


@Horton are you Dande, Elizabeth or Shiv in real life?

Your defense of Cytonn borders on the obsessive. You remind me of the horny teenager trope in American movies. The one that stalks the hot girl next door to the extent of buying binoculars to watch her in her bedroom. Unbeknownst to the horny teenager, the hot girl is banging a hunk from the neighbourhood.

In short, if you are not one of the founding members of Cytonn, you are too emotionally invested in someone else's girlfriend smile smile



😆😆 sparkly did u stop taking your meds 😆😆😆

I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B, Almasi Beverages and a few other private small businesses
sparkly
#584 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 1:07:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 6,618
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:
I passed by their Ridge project in Ridgeways and the site is a beehive of activity.



Went to Alma yesterday. Looks pretty good. They are delayed however by 9months which isn’t too bad from my experience. I have in the past bought houses from different developers who eventually finish 2 years behind schedule. As a real estate investor, I’m quite impressed with the quality and workmanship. I highly recommend anyone to go see for themselves


I almost felt reassured by your comment as a Wazua veteran...... Right until I read your signature.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Every one praises their mother's cooking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly and this is literally COOKING!


Go see the site then post. Ur Kelele is unwarranted


Wahenga wakasema chema chajiuza, kibaya chajitembeza


Yes proverbs will definitely make u rich 😆


@Horton are you Dande, Elizabeth or Shiv in real life?

Your defense of Cytonn borders on the obsessive. You remind me of the horny teenager trope in American movies. The one that stalks the hot girl next door to the extent of buying binoculars to watch her in her bedroom. Unbeknownst to the horny teenager, the hot girl is banging a hunk from the neighbourhood.

In short, if you are not one of the founding members of Cytonn, you are too emotionally invested in someone else's girlfriend smile smile



😆😆 sparkly did u stop taking your meds 😆😆😆



Just smoking something more potent. I can give you my dealer's contacts smile smile
Life is short. Live passionately.
KulaRaha
#585 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 1:22:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,373
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:
The alma coming up nicely.




Kularaha this is where u say “Ponzi” 😆😆😆


Why borrow at 18%+ from poor innocent fools, when you can take all this to the bank and borrow at 13% max no problem?

d'oh!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Pesa Nane
#586 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 8:57:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 3,946
Location: 08c
Quote:
Britam wins as Cytonn bosses fail to halt case

Former British-American Investments Company (Britam) managers Edwin Dande, Elizabeth Nailantei Nkukuu, Patricia Njeri Wanjama and Shiv Arora have lost a bid to stop their prosecution over alleged irregular sums from Britam-affiliated accounts to rival companies.

Justice John Mativo Tuesday ruled that the managers have failed to prove that the decision by the Director of public prosecution (DPP) is irrational or illegal or how their rights are infringed, noting that all grounds raised can be dealt by the trial court.

The four were in 2016 charged with the criminal offence relating to theft by servants for the sum of Sh1.1 billion, which they contested in the High Court.

They told the court that they never benefited from the cash and that the issue has been resolved after Britam and property development group Acorn and seven of its affiliates reached a settlement.

“Accordingly, I hereby dismiss the applicants notice of motion dated February 3, 2017 with no orders as to costs and direct that Nairobi chief magistrates criminal case number 1735 of 2016 proceeds to hearing and determination,” ordered Justice Mativo.

The former managers claimed that the suit is meant to taint their image, arguing that although civil suits were filed in the High Court the case has been settled and the cash involved refunded.

But the Judge in his ruling noted that DPP made the decision to charge the managers after independently reviewing the files forwarded to him and therefore no issues of malice or illegality has been demonstrated.

The case is one of the biggest disputes in corporate Kenya involving an NSE-listed firm and its former managers.

Mr Dande, now chief executive of investment firm Cytonn, and his team are accused of wiring Sh1.16 billion out of Britam in five tranches to multiple accounts held by Acorn at Chase Bank and a further Sh2.78 billion to seven entities that are subsidiaries of Acorn.

Financial services group British American Asset Managers (BAAM) filed suit at High court to recover the cash.

The former managers have vigorously denied the accusations. The Cytonn executives defended the transfer of Sh3.9 billion from BAAM’s accounts, arguing that the said financial transactions were approved by all of their former employer’s board and top management.

Mr Dande has filed in court copies of emails and meeting minutes he insists are evidence that Mr Wairegi and directors of Britam, including Mr Jimnah Mbaru and Mr Peter Munga, were aware of BAAM’s dealings with partners and clients.

The suit was dropped against property development group Acorn and seven of its affiliates following an out-of-court deal that will also see it relinquish a minority stake it holds in the real estate firm.
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
rwitre
#587 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:38:23 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/8/2018
Posts: 229
Location: Nairobi
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
Britam wins as Cytonn bosses fail to halt case

Former British-American Investments Company (Britam) managers Edwin Dande, Elizabeth Nailantei Nkukuu, Patricia Njeri Wanjama and Shiv Arora have lost a bid to stop their prosecution over alleged irregular sums from Britam-affiliated accounts to rival companies.

Justice John Mativo Tuesday ruled that the managers have failed to prove that the decision by the Director of public prosecution (DPP) is irrational or illegal or how their rights are infringed, noting that all grounds raised can be dealt by the trial court.

The four were in 2016 charged with the criminal offence relating to theft by servants for the sum of Sh1.1 billion, which they contested in the High Court.

They told the court that they never benefited from the cash and that the issue has been resolved after Britam and property development group Acorn and seven of its affiliates reached a settlement.

“Accordingly, I hereby dismiss the applicants notice of motion dated February 3, 2017 with no orders as to costs and direct that Nairobi chief magistrates criminal case number 1735 of 2016 proceeds to hearing and determination,” ordered Justice Mativo.

The former managers claimed that the suit is meant to taint their image, arguing that although civil suits were filed in the High Court the case has been settled and the cash involved refunded.

But the Judge in his ruling noted that DPP made the decision to charge the managers after independently reviewing the files forwarded to him and therefore no issues of malice or illegality has been demonstrated.

The case is one of the biggest disputes in corporate Kenya involving an NSE-listed firm and its former managers.

Mr Dande, now chief executive of investment firm Cytonn, and his team are accused of wiring Sh1.16 billion out of Britam in five tranches to multiple accounts held by Acorn at Chase Bank and a further Sh2.78 billion to seven entities that are subsidiaries of Acorn.

Financial services group British American Asset Managers (BAAM) filed suit at High court to recover the cash.

The former managers have vigorously denied the accusations. The Cytonn executives defended the transfer of Sh3.9 billion from BAAM’s accounts, arguing that the said financial transactions were approved by all of their former employer’s board and top management.

Mr Dande has filed in court copies of emails and meeting minutes he insists are evidence that Mr Wairegi and directors of Britam, including Mr Jimnah Mbaru and Mr Peter Munga, were aware of BAAM’s dealings with partners and clients.

The suit was dropped against property development group Acorn and seven of its affiliates following an out-of-court deal that will also see it relinquish a minority stake it holds in the real estate firm.



Private Equity si pesa ya serikali. You can't just make away with it without consequences.
obiero
#588 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 5:48:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
Horton
#589 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 11:48:33 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,368
Location: Nairobi
https://www.businessdail...15414-a5l2y6/index.html

I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B, Almasi Beverages and a few other private small businesses
washiku
#590 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:07:13 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,061
paulkimani
#591 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 9:29:33 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/19/2016
Posts: 29
No one wants to talk about how Alykhan Satchu was against Cytonn and publicly questioned their model, then all of a sudden became their BIGGEST fan ... now look where he is #richindeed #kenol #insidertrading

Hello Horton
Swenani
#592 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 9:57:32 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,936
Location: Vacuum
paulkimani wrote:
No one wants to talk about how Alykhan Satchu was against Cytonn and publicly questioned their model, then all of a sudden became their BIGGEST fan ... now look where he is #richindeed #kenol #insidertrading

Hello Horton


Leave Cytonn out of this
Poverty is the root of all evil
paulkimani
#593 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 10:14:19 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/19/2016
Posts: 29
Swenani wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
No one wants to talk about how Alykhan Satchu was against Cytonn and publicly questioned their model, then all of a sudden became their BIGGEST fan ... now look where he is #richindeed #kenol #insidertrading

Hello Horton


Leave Cytonn out of this



Hey now, your PR team has told you repeatedly not to take the bait from social media or forums. #freespeech #ponzi
Swenani
#594 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:09:54 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,936
Location: Vacuum
paulkimani wrote:
Swenani wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
No one wants to talk about how Alykhan Satchu was against Cytonn and publicly questioned their model, then all of a sudden became their BIGGEST fan ... now look where he is #richindeed #kenol #insidertrading

Hello Horton


Leave Cytonn out of this



Hey now, your PR team has told you repeatedly not to take the bait from social media or forums. #freespeech #ponzi


@Pk, You know CHYS rates have been reviewed downwards by 2%, you can lock in your investment with current rates of 18% p.a if you invest with them before 8th Feb 2019. Wacha machungu and come join the party
Poverty is the root of all evil
mufasa
#595 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 5:06:04 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/15/2008
Posts: 146
Even though CHYS is rock steady now, AKS's about turn was so sudden. I Remember attending he's show "mindspeak" at intercon just to pick his brain on this about turn. Nothing solid came off it. A lot is still unexplained in the BRITAM saga. There's a Kes.1billion court case still unresolved against Cytonns directors in their individual capacities.
Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
Horton
#596 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 7:46:18 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,368
Location: Nairobi
paulkimani wrote:
No one wants to talk about how Alykhan Satchu was against Cytonn and publicly questioned their model, then all of a sudden became their BIGGEST fan ... now look where he is #richindeed #kenol #insidertrading

Hello Horton


Hello PK

Firstly please explain why all your posts are about Cytonn if indeed you are not a paid advertisement


Secondly AKS is not a Cytonn owner/shareholder/employee what does his case in KK have to do with Cytonn?

Lastly, I think you need to find a hobby
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B, Almasi Beverages and a few other private small businesses
tony stark
#597 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 1:15:34 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/8/2008
Posts: 806
Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
No one wants to talk about how Alykhan Satchu was against Cytonn and publicly questioned their model, then all of a sudden became their BIGGEST fan ... now look where he is #richindeed #kenol #insidertrading

Hello Horton


Hello PK

Firstly please explain why all your posts are about Cytonn if indeed you are not a paid advertisement


Secondly AKS is not a Cytonn owner/shareholder/employee what does his case in KK have to do with Cytonn?

Lastly, I think you need to find a hobby


@Horton you need to chill. Stop being baited by trolls. I invested in cytonn HYS after learning about it on Wazzooo and I am happy with my returns. If people wanted to invest in cytonn they have if they haven't you can't convince them.
Let the trolls be and continue giving insight. Don't be baited!
Rollout
#598 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 4:29:10 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 685
Cytonn if you just look at the pricing of their properties, the supply of their properties, the projected demand at the price point, is not a good investment.
Horton
#599 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 12:30:50 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,368
Location: Nairobi
Got this message a few days ago:

“We are happy to inform you that our regulated subsidiary, Cytonn Asset Managers Limited, CAML, which is regulated by both the Capital Markets Authority, CMA and the Retirement Benefits Authority, RBA, has just achieved two important milestones.

First CAML has been granted a Real Estate Investment Trust, REIT,license by the Capital Markets Authority. This will enable us to package our real estate products to be accessible to a much wider pool of investors.

Second, CAML has received consent to register a number of unit trust funds, including Cytonn High Yield Fund. Thiswillenableus transition CHYS from a private product to a regulated product, making it accessible to a wider pool of investors and also benefitting from increased oversight from the regulatory authority.

Follow the link https://bit.ly/2TPGYgv for the press release. For any inquiry please speak to your Financial Advisor or email us at clientservices@cytonn.com, or call 0709 101 200.”
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B, Almasi Beverages and a few other private small businesses
kaka2za
#600 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 1:51:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,357
Location: Gwitu
Horton wrote:
Got this message a few days ago:

“We are happy to inform you that our regulated subsidiary, Cytonn Asset Managers Limited, CAML, which is regulated by both the Capital Markets Authority, CMA and the Retirement Benefits Authority, RBA, has just achieved two important milestones.

First CAML has been granted a Real Estate Investment Trust, REIT,license by the Capital Markets Authority. This will enable us to package our real estate products to be accessible to a much wider pool of investors.

Second, CAML has received consent to register a number of unit trust funds, including Cytonn High Yield Fund. Thiswillenableus transition CHYS from a private product to a regulated product, making it accessible to a wider pool of investors and also benefitting from increased oversight from the regulatory authority.

Follow the link https://bit.ly/2TPGYgv for the press release. For any inquiry please speak to your Financial Advisor or email us at clientservices@cytonn.com, or call 0709 101 200.”


Thanks Mr Dande
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
31 Pages«<28293031>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.