wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Top 10 Best Football/Soccer Prediction Websites
fabrigas
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 2:19:38 PM

TOP TEN SOCCER PREDICTIONS WEBSITES

Soccer betting is one of the most in-thing in Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria, with many young people engaging.

1. Money Maker Soccer Predictions
Stand a chance to win millions.
Talking about match predictions, Money Maker is the best and most trusted site for your match predictions, at Money Maker, you will be able to see so many games and their predictions arranged appropriately. The Premium tips never fails

2. BetShoot
This website predicts matches daily. Their predictions works just fine 90% of the time. When betting on this site, you might be forced or tempted to bet more as most games are usually predicted correctly.

3. Soccerpunter
This is also one of the best football prediction sites you can count on. Though similar to the prediction site listed above, you will find sports news and statistics of teams playing each day.

4. Forebet
Hook up on this website. Arguably one of the best football prediction sites you can bank on. Visit their website as they also give very valuable and on time information on any team you wish to predict their match.

5. Statarea
This site shows you the most recent games and their current statistics, and helps you make a better decision. As we all know, timely information is what wins war, therefore, armed with these good statistics your chances of getting a very good prediction is very high.

6. Zulubet
This football prediction site may not be as popular as the others but trust me, it is a top site real punters do their predictions. When you arrive at the site, you will notice that there are games you may predict on and also find latest information on them.

7. Soccer vista
Most people know this website as its visited by thousands monthly. Soccer vista is a very good prediction site with detailed statistics on previous results between 2 teams.

8. Football 24
This site covers one of the fastest football live results round the globe! Check out live scores, follow the fixtures, and compare team statistics and much more.

9. WinDrawWin
Win draw win is without doubt one of the most popular soccer prediction sites in the world at large.

10. Adibet
Also a good prediction site giving free soccer predictions. One that is also worth a try as a gambler, you may use these websites to your advantage.

My advice based on my experience in punting for the past 8 years, Money Maker Soccer Prediction as always beat my imagination, give any of their premium plans a try and you will never let your plan expire.
kenmac
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 3:07:10 PM

First tell us how much you are pocketing by marketing MMSP?
......Ecclesiastes
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:56:31 PM

fabrigas wrote:
Soccer betting is one of the most in-thing in Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria, with many young people engaging.

1. Money Maker Soccer Predictions
Stand a chance to win millions.
Talking about match predictions, Money Maker is the best and most trusted site for your match predictions, at Money Maker, you will be able to see so many games and their predictions arranged appropriately. The Premium tips never fails

2. BetShoot
This website predicts matches daily. Their predictions works just fine 90% of the time. When betting on this site, you might be forced or tempted to bet more as most games are usually predicted correctly.

3. Soccerpunter
This is also one of the best football prediction sites you can count on. Though similar to the prediction site listed above, you will find sports news and statistics of teams playing each day.

4. Forebet
Hook up on this website. Arguably one of the best football prediction sites you can bank on. Visit their website as they also give very valuable and on time information on any team you wish to predict their match.

5. Statarea
This site shows you the most recent games and their current statistics, and helps you make a better decision. As we all know, timely information is what wins war, therefore, armed with these good statistics your chances of getting a very good prediction is very high.

6. Zulubet
This football prediction site may not be as popular as the others but trust me, it is a top site real punters do their predictions. When you arrive at the site, you will notice that there are games you may predict on and also find latest information on them.

7. Soccer vista
Most people know this website as its visited by thousands monthly. Soccer vista is a very good prediction site with detailed statistics on previous results between 2 teams.

8. Football 24
This site covers one of the fastest football live results round the globe! Check out live scores, follow the fixtures, and compare team statistics and much more.

9. WinDrawWin
Win draw win is without doubt one of the most popular soccer prediction sites in the world at large.

10. Adibet
Also a good prediction site giving free soccer predictions. One that is also worth a try as a gambler, you may use these websites to your advantage.

My advice based on my experience in punting for the past 8 years, Money Maker Soccer Prediction as always beat my imagination, give any of their premium plans a try and you will never let your plan expire.

And this is important to us why?

I hope our youth are not foolish enough to follow after these quick money that "grows on trees". It's the fastest way to betting addiction, poverty and depression.
We need to learn to use our God given skills and not throw our hard earned money on others.

BBI will solve it
:)
fabrigas
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:18:05 AM

"What people think of you is none of your business. °ðŸ˜±" I got that quote from you and its perfect in this situation. I have seen pastors that preach not to bet but when u see a kid at the betting shop and ask who sent you they say pastor. See because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for other. Just to let you know i don't gamble but trade in football matches. I have a degree yes but i have made more than i can ever earn from a salary job in a year in just a month. Now talking about how much i was paid to give my review, well i was paid a fortune but not directly but by good work and great service. Thanks a lot
MarcusLi
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 9:52:58 AM

I like football. I try to watch all the matches of the national championship. I'm interested in any information about the team and the players, so I often follow the news at https://777score.ke This is enough to be aware of all the events.