Wife hunting
MugundaMan
#321 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:11:12 PM

Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

You chose to go with the description of the un-inhibited mwanaume. How did you dispense off the other mwanaume described in the very next paragraph? Any reason why Apricot wouldn’t fit there? Na ni Lazima kile mwanaume atumie matusi to make their point?

Kumbe you are a man fan a.k.a gender-bender a.k.a rainbow man. That would explain your virulent hatred for Christianity as well as your fruity handle. Tundunia twetu tweli tuna mambo!

What is the relationship between being a man and questioning religious dogmas? Can't figure how you came up with that correlation.

A man fan would naturally hate the Bible because it says man fanism is a sin smile

So now its the subtle gay reference, right? If your goal is to rile me up then I am not moved my bradza. I don't need divine help or a goat herder's encyclopedia help for that.

Laughing out loudly
You brought it upon yourself
1. The suspect name
2. The hatred for the anti-gay Bible
3. The refusal to reveal something as simple as gender
I always knew there was something "off" about your anti-Christian vitriol. Now I know why. Behind every rejector of Christ is someone who is in love with a particular sin or set of sins. As I said, dunia twetu tweli tuna mambo!
jokes
#322 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:23:51 PM

Apricot wrote:
jokes wrote:

You chose to go with the description of the un-inhibited mwanaume. How did you dispense off the other mwanaume described in the very next paragraph? Any reason why Apricot wouldn’t fit there? Na ni Lazima kile mwanaume atumie matusi to make their point?

[/Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. This is the definition of an African man who is married. He lives by societies expectations he is a prisoner in his own world, a world created by the society he lives in.]
Did you mean this definition of man?

That's right.

Personally i do not ascribe to kusadikas and mugunda definitions of a woman. I like them tall beautiful confident and intelligent.
Apricot
#323 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:25:54 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

Kumbe you are a man fan a.k.a gender-bender a.k.a rainbow man. That would explain your virulent hatred for Christianity as well as your fruity handle. Tundunia twetu tweli tuna mambo!

What is the relationship between being a man and questioning religious dogmas? Can't figure how you came up with that correlation.

A man fan would naturally hate the Bible because it says man fanism is a sin smile

So now its the subtle gay reference, right? If your goal is to rile me up then I am not moved my bradza. I don't need divine help or a goat herder's encyclopedia help for that.

Laughing out loudly
1. The suspect name
I always knew there was something "off" about your anti-Christian vitriol. Now I know why. Behind every rejector of Christ is someone who is in love with a particular sin or set of sins. As I said, dunia twetu tweli tuna mambo!

You are entitled to your conclusions and your imaginary illusions.

Your anti-gay bible is also pro-slavery, pro-child abuse, pro-genocide and pro-misogyny but like any cafeteria christian, you only quote the parts you like. If that is the best you can do, that is the best you can do.

Now go out there and find that unicorn wife you are looking for and good luck.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
MugundaMan
#324 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:31:14 PM

Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

Laughing out loudly
1. The suspect name

Your anti-gay bible is also pro-slavery, pro-child abuse, pro-genocide and pro-misogyny but like any cafeteria christian, you only quote the parts you like. If that is the best you can do, that is the best you can do.

Laughing out loudly
Rest assured I agree with every single comma and syllable in the Bible and have NEVER shied away from quoting any part of it. Your misguided interpretation of Scripture (which you do not even read nor understand) is your Achilles heel. Why would a grown straight man call himself "Apricot" if he wasn't fruity?
Apricot
#325 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:31:34 PM

jokes wrote:
Apricot wrote:
jokes wrote:

[/Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. This is the definition of an African man who is married. He lives by societies expectations he is a prisoner in his own world, a world created by the society he lives in.]
Did you mean this definition of man?

That's right.

Personally i do not ascribe to kusadikas and mugunda definitions of a woman. I like them tall beautiful confident and intelligent.

Besides the tall characteristic which is easy to define, would you care to expound on the other three that may be more subjective?
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
MugundaMan
#326 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:35:25 PM

*Duplicate*
MugundaMan
#327 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:37:29 PM

jokes wrote:

Jokes, you can't be serious. You would go for the above even if they came with STDs and Slay Queen mentalities? smile My friend you are in for monster troumble if this is true. Super pretty "intelligent" slay queens are a dime a dozen in this here our Kenia. Just go sit at Cafe Deli on Kenyatta avenue and see the thousands of them walk by chwapp chwapp chwapp wearing next to nothing or clothes so tight nothing is left to imagination. Some are engineering students at UoN! Those are the ones to beat away with a stick if they ever come nearby my broda. Unless you love troumble and no peace of mind! You can't turn a Slay queen into a housewife braddah. Church is the only safe place to find a good woman and even then, the good ones are 1% of attendees as there are lots of fake believers in church too!
MugundaMan
#328 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 10:11:03 PM

Jokes, would you date this one, this one, this one. These ladies are no joke (pun fully intended), my braddah.

Apricot
#329 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 3:51:41 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

Laughing out loudly
1. The suspect name

Laughing out loudly
Rest assured I agree with every single comma and syllable in the Bible and have NEVER shied away from quoting any part of it. Your misguided interpretation of Scripture (which you do not even read nor understand) is your Achilles heel. Why would a grown straight man call himself "Apricot" if he wasn't fruity?

Using the same logical fallacy I can say the following. Homosexuals are made in the image of God. And then say, "MugundaMan is made in the image of God", which he can't deny. Therefore by that premise, we can conclude that Mugundaman is homosexual. Bingo! And I can cement this fallacy by asking why doesn't a 40 year old man have wife yet, like most 40 year old? And again conclude, because he is gay!silly.

Now this is unproductive, but unfortunately that is your method. Now would you be able to convince me that none of this is true? Feel free to use as many versions of satanic phrases that you can conjure to avoid confronting the question.
MugundaMan
#330 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 5:15:32 AM

Apricot wrote:

Using the same logical fallacy I can say the following. Homosexuals are made in the image of God. And then say, "MugundaMan is made in the image of God", which he can't deny. Therefore by that premise, we can conclude that Mugundaman is homosexual.

Laughing out loudly Logical fallacy my foot!

1. Homosexuals are NOT made in the image of God. MAN is.But man is incorrigibly sinful, hence needs Christ - who was perfect- to justify, sanctify and glorify him/restore man to his holy God.
2. Sin is man's problem and every follower of Christ is called to REPENT (the Greek Word is metanoia; have a complete change of mind and moving away) from sin. Being an UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL is 100% incompatible with being a believer in Jesus. Just like being an UNREPENTANT MURDERER is 100% incompatible with being a believer in Jesus.

Quote:
Bingo! And I can cement this fallacy by asking why doesn't a 40 year old man have wife yet, like most 40 year old? And again conclude, because he is gay!silly.

Laughing out loudly

1. Who says I am 40 years old?
2. My gender has been VERY CLEAR on this forum from day 1. So has been my search for a WIFE. What about yours? Why are you "cagey" with your GENDER? What NORMAL man or woman does that? Is it because you are scared to come out of the closet? Your hatred for the Bible and fruity name as well as desire to remain gender ambiguous is what betrayed you. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together and there is no "logical fallacy" there Laughing out loudly

Quote:
Now this is unproductive, but unfortunately that is your method. Now would you be able to convince me that none of this is true? Feel free to use as many versions of satanic phrases that you can conjure to avoid confronting the question.

Laughing out loudly

1. We all know who is EXPERT at avoiding the question of their gender identity
2. Being GAY is your choice, baba. But what is FACT is it is a sin against God. This is the funny thing about Atheists. They spew all this vitriol against Christianity then you find out they are all homos, druggies, lesbians, etc who just hate the fact that the Bible tells them they are sinful people who need to repent, believe in and obey Christ or eternally perish. But what do you expect from followers of Satan by default? I'm surprised that as a dyed-in-the-wool Atheist you are not proud of your sins since according to your ilk "there is no God" so, logically,"there should be no moral rules" smile
jokes
#331 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:26:39 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
jokes wrote:

Jokes, you can't be serious. You would go for the above even if they came with STDs and Slay Queen mentalities? smile My friend you are in for monster troumble if this is true. Super pretty "intelligent" slay queens are a dime a dozen in this here our Kenia. Just go sit at Cafe Deli on Kenyatta avenue and see the thousands of them walk by chwapp chwapp chwapp wearing next to nothing or clothes so tight nothing is left to imagination. Some are engineering students at UoN! Those are the ones to beat away with a stick if they ever come nearby my broda. Unless you love troumble and no peace of mind! You can't turn a Slay queen into a housewife braddah. Church is the only safe place to find a good woman and even then, the good ones are 1% of attendees as there are lots of fake believers in church too!

You and i mugunda are on a different trajectory. You are looking for a wife. You are also generalizing most women. I interact with a person as an individual and do not judge him as a group.
why dont we call slay gueens what they are- malaya. That was their name until generation x invented the slay queen term.
I do not presume to be a god to judge whoever interacts with them. Its a commercial transaction. You pay for the goods delivered and the seller is allowed to sell to whomever is willing and able to pay. This has been there even time immemorial its referred to the oldest trade in the world. Even kwa waislamu iko. hata kama alpha doti ata kataa.
Now your requirements for a wife are extreme to say the least and conflicted. You don't want a wife, you want a super woman. They don't exist.
jokes
#332 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:33:56 PM

jokes wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
jokes wrote:

You and i mugunda are on a different trajectory. You are looking for a wife. You are also generalizing most women. I interact with a person as an individual and do not judge him as a group.
why dont we call slay gueens what they are- malaya. That was their name until generation x invented the slay queen term.
I do not presume to be a god to judge whoever interacts with them. Its a commercial transaction. You pay for the goods delivered and the seller is allowed to sell to whomever is willing and able to pay. This has been there even time immemorial its referred to the oldest trade in the world. Even kwa waislamu iko. hata kama alpha doti ata kataa.
Now your requirements for a wife are extreme to say the least and conflicted. You don't want a wife, you want a super woman. They don't exist.

Young women wearing tights and see through clothes are nothing new. Our mothers and grandmothers used to wear next to nothing when they were young. Its a stage that biologically kicks in during teenage hood to attract the best potential mate. That's why young men go buff up wear bright colors have crazy shaves in order to stand out and be seen by the female population as a potential mate and create dominance in the male population. This can also be observed in the animal kingdom and we are animals.
jokes
#333 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:52:47 PM

I avoided giving my opinion of this as one man's meat is another man's poison.

MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

1. Believer in Christ. And I do not mean a fake one whose daily life is grossly not consistent with their beliefs. This are not my kind of people. They are extremist and fanatics. Not my cup of tea..
2. Bachelor's degree minimum. Makes her own mulla. Not a requirement for a wife and if you on insist on this be sure to know it will conflict with point 8.
3. Bila ndrama. The worst thing a man wants is to come home to ngelele fuaaaaaaaa 24/7 mostly about nothing. There is good drama and bad drama i would rather drama than a docile woman in the house. What if unapotea na anayamze tu?
4. Good looking (or at least well above average in looks). Nice shape and body. Not fat, takes care of her body, exercise and healthy eating is a lifestyle for her. You are imposing your standards on someone else. So far from point 1-4 unataka super woman.
5. Respectful and respectable. Does not dress or think like a slay queen. Ati super tight tight tiiiiiiiight manenos and seeing shilling signs everywhere. Personally i prefer a woman who has taste and class and can dress well for her age. If she is young let her be. she looks good and as she knows it. enjoy it wacha wasi wasi. bado ni yako saa hile muko na yeye nyumbani.
6. Can cook. Everything fades but hunger is forever. We cannot starve in our house oo. Get a maid. Learn to cook. The world is changing. I prefer personal hygiene and neatness in a house. kupika she will learn.
7. Does not drink. My brother then look for someone past 50. If she will be well educated. beautiful, exercise as a life style she will be definately be a person who knows what she wants and you cannot deny her.
8. Is not a misguided feminist. With the bachelors degree, beauty and exercise and diet as a life style you have to be joking.

Hayo tu. Very simple requirements.
Are there any such radies left on this here our Kiinya?
A lady friend of mine laughed for almost a minute telling me my fren huwezi pata huyo hapa hii Kenya yitu. But I think they are still out there, albeit few and far between.
Swenani
#334 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 3:14:52 PM

Any woman can be a wife, the only one who cannot be a wife ni mwenye ako na shimo ya stima
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
AlphDoti
#335 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 6:55:36 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

Laughing out loudly
1. The suspect name

Laughing out loudly

So you know the the definition of the word "INCEST" braza?

According to New Collins Dictionary: "Sexual intercourse between two persons who are too closely related.". For example, between father and daughter, son and mother, father-in-law and daughter-in-law, brother and sister, etc.

Please take your own Bible and READ the verses below:

A FATHER AND HIS DAUGHTERS IN BOOK OF GOD:
"That night they (both the daughters of Lot) gave him (their father Lot) wine to drink, and the older daughter had INTERCOURSE with him... "The next day the older daughter said to her sister, l slept with him last night: now let's get him drunk again tonight, and you sleep with him. Then each of us will have a child by our father. "So that night they got him drunk, and the younger daughter had INTERCOURSE with him... "In this way both of Lot's daughters became PREGNANT by their father." Bible Genesis 19:33-35
MugundaMan
#336 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 8:03:35 PM

jokes wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
jokes wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
They do mbradhee. They are just few and far between. Did you see Kambua above? Now that's a superwoman of a wife that Pastor Mathu is lucky to have!
MugundaMan
#337 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 8:07:46 PM

jokes wrote:

MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

1. Believer in Christ. And I do not mean a fake one whose daily life is grossly not consistent with their beliefs. This are not my kind of people. They are extremist and fanatics. Not my cup of tea..
2. Bachelor's degree minimum. Makes her own mulla. Not a requirement for a wife and if you on insist on this be sure to know it will conflict with point 8.
3. Bila ndrama. The worst thing a man wants is to come home to ngelele fuaaaaaaaa 24/7 mostly about nothing. There is good drama and bad drama i would rather drama than a docile woman in the house. What if unapotea na anayamze tu?
4. Good looking (or at least well above average in looks). Nice shape and body. Not fat, takes care of her body, exercise and healthy eating is a lifestyle for her. You are imposing your standards on someone else. So far from point 1-4 unataka super woman.
5. Respectful and respectable. Does not dress or think like a slay queen. Ati super tight tight tiiiiiiiight manenos and seeing shilling signs everywhere. Personally i prefer a woman who has taste and class and can dress well for her age. If she is young let her be. she looks good and as she knows it. enjoy it wacha wasi wasi. bado ni yako saa hile muko na yeye nyumbani.
6. Can cook. Everything fades but hunger is forever. We cannot starve in our house oo. Get a maid. Learn to cook. The world is changing. I prefer personal hygiene and neatness in a house. kupika she will learn.
7. Does not drink. My brother then look for someone past 50. If she will be well educated. beautiful, exercise as a life style she will be definately be a person who knows what she wants and you cannot deny her.
8. Is not a misguided feminist. With the bachelors degree, beauty and exercise and diet as a life style you have to be joking.

A lady friend of mine laughed for almost a minute telling me my fren huwezi pata huyo hapa hii Kenya yitu. But I think they are still out there, albeit few and far between.

jokes today I was heading to tao and I see this very pretty ngel with a COMPLETELY SEE THROUGH BLOUSE exposing her bra and goodies fuaaaaa. These are the ngels to run run ruuuuuuun from and never look back. There is no such thing as "good ndrama" ndrama ni ndrama. Imagine a chick who comes home angry all the time and wants to rant and rave for 5 hours non stop about nothing. If that is exciting to you uko taabani dugu yanguni.
AlphDoti
#338 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 8:20:45 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
jokes wrote:

MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

jokes today I was heading to tao and I see this very pretty ngel with a COMPLETELY SEE THROUGH BLOUSE exposing her bra and goodies fuaaaaa. These are the ngels to run run ruuuuuuun from and never look back. There is no such thing as "good ndrama" ndrama ni ndrama. Imagine a chick who comes home angry all the time and wants to rant and rave for 5 hours non stop about nothing. If that is exciting to you uko taabani dugu yanguni.

I bet you do not know alot about what Jesus a.s. said, eh! He said even a look counts as adultery.

Your Bible says:

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." Matthew 5:28
MugundaMan
#339 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 8:57:06 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
jokes wrote:

MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

I bet you do not know alot about what Jesus a.s. said, eh! He said even a look counts as adultery.

Your Bible says:

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." Matthew 5:28

For the umpteenth time, Your Satan worshiping midget brain will NEVER understand what "looking TO LUST AFTER" means so who can help you? No one! smile
AlphDoti
#340 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 12:00:02 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
jokes wrote:

MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

Your Bible says:

For the umpteenth time, Your Satan worshiping midget brain will NEVER understand what "looking TO LUST AFTER" means so who can help you? No one! smile

Stop ogling at women. You are disobeying Jesus.