wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

148 Pages«<123124125126127>»
Mumias Sugar huge demand
HaMaina
#2481 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:09:57 AM

Mumias replaces MD amid plans to resume operations next month

https://www.the-star.co....ons-next-month_c1878707
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Ericsson
#2482 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 11:23:15 AM

HaMaina wrote:

It's time we forgot about this company.Resuming operations to crush sugar from where.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Njunge
#2483 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 11:36:20 AM

HaMaina wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly...... I know the ag ceo. The fellow cannot run a cattle dip. Sad state of affairs
HaMaina
#2484 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 12:39:26 PM

Njunge wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly...... I know the ag ceo. The fellow cannot run a cattle dip. Sad state of affairs

I can bet you that by the end of June 2019 5 months from now one of us small be regretting or crying and the other laughing.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Angelica _ann
#2485 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 12:52:20 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

I can bet you that by the end of June 2019 5 months from now one of us small be regretting or crying and the other laughing.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Last year's books are still being cooked, you can imagine how this will impact current and future 'books'
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#2486 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 12:54:55 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Last year's books are still being cooked, you can imagine how this will impact current and future 'books'

For Financial year ended June 30 2018.Other companies are about to release audited results for FY ended December 31 2018
HaMaina
#2487 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 1:04:08 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

For Financial year ended June 30 2018.Other companies are about to release audited results for FY ended December 31 2018

The release date was moved to 28th Feb 2019. 6 weeks from now. If I'm wrong then I get fried big time, but if I'm right I'll have a nude swim at the beach.
Metch
#2488 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 1:06:50 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

They put a farmer incharge to please the farmers. Nothing to see here. Just final rites to go
Start!
Njunge
#2489 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:09:25 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
[quote=HaMaina][quote=Njunge][quote=HaMaina][u][b]

Cook what? There are no ingredientssmile That's a dead organization.....and oh, that Isaac guy is not a farmer.... Just some beat cop who left the service to become a security supervisor at msc. I can tell you he has zero skills to run a kiosk.

@hamaina,if msc makes 10 kgs of sugar within that 5 months period, let me know. I will reward your prophesy handsomelysmile.... Wazuans be my witnesses. smile
Spikes
#2490 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 9:16:41 AM

HaMaina wrote:

@HaMaina why are you not living up your signature? You preach water whilst busy drinking wine. Your average buy price of MSC is above kes 5.00 and you're not ashamed posting nonsense here.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
HaMaina
#2491 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 9:33:25 AM

Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

@HaMaina why are you not living your signature? You preach water whilst busy drinking wine. Your average buy price of MSC is above kes 5.00 and you're not ashamed posting nonsense here.

Yes I had started buying at 5.05 Ksh, and I'm still buying, my average is currently at around 0.98, My signature is specific, I should be buying now when all the others are not , and selling when all are buying.

Ps:- I don't drink fruit juice ( wine), I love my beer.
Spikes
#2492 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 9:41:04 AM

HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

@HaMaina why are you not living your signature? You preach water whilst busy drinking wine. Your average buy price of MSC is above kes 5.00 and you're not ashamed posting nonsense here.

Yes I had started buying at 5.05 Ksh, and I'm still buying, my average is currently at around 0.98, My signature is specific, I should be buying now when all the others are not , and selling when all are buying.

Ps:- I don't drink fruit juice ( wine), I love my beer.

If you've brought average buy price to below 1 bob and still buying, truly you're a hero. Hats off for you. Pray for complete resuscitation of MSC to make a killing a decade from now.

As for the love of your beer....I'm in love with cryptocurrency(accumulating bitcoin) that I'll sell in a few years from now during global madness of FOMO where you'll be forced to buy from me impulsively.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Ericsson
#2493 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 12:28:02 PM

Mumias plans to layoff 900 employees
Njunge
#2494 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 1:44:25 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Mumias plans to layoff 900 employees

900? From where? There were approx 1800 employees by July 1st,2018.About 1000 of those were on contracts which expired between September and end of December. A further 400 have since left either by absconding, early retirement normal retirement or resignation. I am sure there no more than 400 left on their payroll
XSK
#2495 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 3:56:10 PM

Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
[quote=HaMaina][quote=Njunge][quote=HaMaina][u][b]

Cook what? There are no ingredientssmile That's a dead organization.....and oh, that Isaac guy is not a farmer.... Just some beat cop who left the service to become a security supervisor at msc. I can tell you he has zero skills to run a kiosk.

@hamaina,if msc makes 10 kgs of sugar within that 5 months period, let me know. I will reward your prophesy handsomelysmile.... Wazuans be my witnesses. smile

You are merciless! Laughing out loudly
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
Yliett
#2496 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 9:57:41 AM

This is new information for me about sugar cases. Thank you for sharing this. I am learning to pick up the right time. I record your information and will research more.
HaMaina
#2497 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 8:47:15 AM

Two Mumias Sugar directors tender their resignations - Daily Nation

https://www.nation.co.ke...146788-4205360-gjn0hbz/
HaMaina
#2498 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 8:56:47 AM

Seems this news is not current.🤡🤡
Xymalos
#2499 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:52:16 AM

Debt-heavy sugar milling company (Mumias Sugar Company) is set to resume milling on Sunday after after it sold scrap metal to pay part of its huge outstanding electricity bill. A sugar milling company has no sugar to sell to pay electricity ... they have to sell scrap metal. Something terribly wrong. Here is the <<link>> to Business Daily Article.
Swenani
#2500 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:04:55 AM

Xymalos wrote:
Debt-heavy sugar milling company (Mumias Sugar Company) is set to resume milling on Sunday after after it sold scrap metal to pay part of its huge outstanding electricity bill. A sugar milling company has no sugar to sell to pay electricity ... they have to sell scrap metal. Something terribly wrong. Here is the <<link>> to Business Daily Article.

Waah. They are now taking over business from street urchins?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?