wazua Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Weed
KIKItheKING
#41 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 4:10:55 PM

The Herb is the best creation next to pussy. Its that serious!
FEAR GOD
Mukiri
#42 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:37:21 PM

The best herb in the WHOLE WORLD is right here in Africa. Malawi Gold, the connoisseur's choice in Amsterdam, US etc. Infact its one of Malawi's major forex earner. Ethiopians Shashamane is not far behind.

About time Kenya woke up. If only for the fact that the best fabric is hemp... Cotton has nothing on it, and our textile industry is in shumbles.

Proverbs 19:21
kayhara
#43 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 5:23:33 PM

Whatever happened to reputable dealers, trying to replace your GUY is like trying to find a new kinyozi.
To Each His Own
T-Bag
#44 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 7:50:16 AM

Quit smoking cigarettes and alcohol they are bad for you whatever the dose.
Weed is good for you!
https://www.lifehack.org...probably-never-knew.html
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Swenani
#45 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 9:28:08 AM

Mukiri wrote:
The best herb in the WHOLE WORLD is right here in Africa. Malawi Gold, the connoisseur's choice in Amsterdam, US etc. Infact its one of Malawi's major forex earner. Ethiopians Shashamane is not far behind.

About time Kenya woke up. If only for the fact that the best fabric is hemp... Cotton has nothing on it, and our textile industry is in shumbles.

You haven't smoked weed from Swaziland, Afghanistan and South Sudan,,, Torit to be specific

The one from Shashamane tends to make me feel sleepy
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Mukiri
#46 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 1:25:18 PM

Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

You haven't smoked weed from Swaziland, Afghanistan and South Sudan,,, Torit to be specific

The one from Shashamane tends to make me feel sleepy

Medicinal or 'entertainment', smoke isn't good for you. Get yourself a good vap or make your own oil. The later is good for wounds, cancerous or otherwise. That, however, is the least of its uses which includes paper, bio-fuel, construction materials, packaging material (in light of recent plastic ban), food and the list goes on and on

Proverbs 19:21
Aleksks
#47 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 1:46:42 PM

I now take personally take CBD oil in morning & afternoon & at night & the results are great. Little to no pain, mood & alertness is great & I am coming off antidepressants that I have been on for over 10 years. Can't live without it anymore.
Fullykenyan
#48 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:02:34 PM

Aleksks wrote:
I now take personally take CBD oil in morning & afternoon & at night & the results are great. Little to no pain, mood & alertness is great & I am coming off antidepressants that I have been on for over 10 years. Can't live without it anymore.

Isn't weed not known to increase the size the grey area in our brains? Increase in size of the grey area is responsible for mental health problems like depression and anxiety. Dont you think you are making your situation worse with use of ganja
Swenani
#49 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:32:26 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
Aleksks wrote:

Isn't weed not known to increase the size the grey area in our brains? Increase in size of the grey area is responsible for mental health problems like depression and anxiety. Dont you think you are making your situation worse with use of ganja

Kila mtu aishi maisha yake. Wewe usivute
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Fullykenyan
#50 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 5:11:22 PM

Swenani wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
Aleksks wrote:

Kila mtu aishi maisha yake. Wewe usivute

Sawasaw Mkubwa!!!
Wakanyugi
#51 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 5:18:17 PM

kayhara wrote:
Whatever happened to reputable dealers, trying to replace your GUY is like trying to find a new kinyozi.

I used to know a reliable lady dealer at F2.

And then they went and destroyed the joint and my source went up in smoke.

Those Philistines!

Some people will never heaven
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Mastermind
#52 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 10:56:45 AM

I will never touch weed. After consuming weed few years ago i couldn't even remember my name.

Bae: I love you Mastermind

Me: You have just confirmed what i have always doubted. So you are cheating me with Mastermind. Who is mastermind?

Bae: Eish!!!

Me: Mastermind Eiscth... kumbe ni mgerman

Should i tell you what happened afterwards??
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.