Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
The Grand Slams 2016
Njung'e
#21 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 3:09:46 PM

Njung'e wrote:
murchr wrote:
Ouch

Laughing out loudly . I was dumb enough to put my money on Milos and it turned out well. Andy will take advantage of his huge serve to beat Milos infront of home fans. Herbert/Mahut should have no problem beating Benneteau/Vasselin, while i expect Serena/Venus to take the doubles over Timea/Shevdova.....Now, Serena vs KerberPray . I wish Serena well but i can't put my money on her. I certainly think we will see a tie breaker in one set.

As predicted, Serena/Venus took the WTA title, Mahut/Herbert too the ATP doubles title and the pair of Kotinen and Heather Watson took the mixed doubles. In the ATP finals, i fancy the match to end in 4 sets or over. 1/2 in favour of Raonic and 3 tight sets in favour of Andy. For the bettors, this should be over 39.5. The match is also a must watch and it starts at 1600 hrs EAT.

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
murchr
#22 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:24:47 PM

Raonic is tough. I didn't expect him to hold on so strong
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 8:21:15 AM

Todays matches are fire. Tie breaking
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore