wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
Twendeni Kanisa!
#61 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:02:50 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
2012 wrote:
I know it's not Sunday but here's something important you should try that will make reading the Bible more interesting and most meaningful to your life: Read the Bible on areas that you struggle with in your life. You will get a clear path to your solution. Reading it like Bible study or a story book will only lead to frustration and abandonment. That comes later. Start by reading to look for solutions and you will experience the power within the Bible.
(oh, eg if your challenge is being rich then look for what's holding you back from being rich but don't treasure-hunt since riches are an already fulfilled promise from the day God created us and made us rulers over all).

WHich Bible are you reading bro Laughing out loudly

(Jesus speaking):

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. -- Matthew 6: 24

Then (Jesus) said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions." -- Luke 12:15

You misunderstood me. But to your point, who said wealth is evil? God's intention was not for his followers to be poor.
I can give you many quotes on wealthy people in the Bible who were blessed by God. In fact, very few of the people featured in the Bible were poor. For starters, read the book of Job, he was a wealthy man before calamity hit and after he was rewarded many times over.

BBI will solve it
:)
MugundaMan
#62 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:43:22 PM

2012 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
2012 wrote:
I know it's not Sunday but here's something important you should try that will make reading the Bible more interesting and most meaningful to your life: Read the Bible on areas that you struggle with in your life. You will get a clear path to your solution. Reading it like Bible study or a story book will only lead to frustration and abandonment. That comes later. Start by reading to look for solutions and you will experience the power within the Bible.
(oh, eg if your challenge is being rich then look for what's holding you back from being rich but don't treasure-hunt since riches are an already fulfilled promise from the day God created us and made us rulers over all).

WHich Bible are you reading bro Laughing out loudly

(Jesus speaking):

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. -- Matthew 6: 24

Then (Jesus) said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions." -- Luke 12:15

You misunderstood me. But to your point, who said wealth is evil? God's intention was not for his followers to be poor.
I can give you many quotes on wealthy people in the Bible who were blessed by God. In fact, very few of the people featured in the Bible were poor. For starters, read the book of Job, he was a wealthy man before calamity hit and after he was rewarded many times over.

The Bible is not just a history book papa. Do you understand the difference between the old and New Testaments? If yes you wouldn't be speaking like kina Alpha Doti. Where did Christ tell you to chase wealth like King Solomon? smile
MugundaMan
#63 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:42:06 AM

Thursday starter smile #HeIsLord
AlphDoti
#64 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 1:12:44 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

Your Bible tells you this and you never heed it?

Amos 6:5 - Ninyi mnaopigapiga vinanda ovyo kwa nguvu na kujifanya wapiga vinubi kama mfalme Daudi huku mkitunga nyimbo papo hapo.

Amos 5:23 - Niondoleeni kelele za nyimbo zenu! Sitasikiliza sauti za vinubi vyenu

Ezekiel 26:13 - Nitakomesha kelele za nyimbo zako, na uimbaji wako wa kinubi kamwe hautasikika tena.
MugundaMan
#65 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 2:39:11 PM

Aphadoti,
Wacha utoto kijana. Don't you have a camel to mount to take you to Hajj to your tu-god in Mecca? smile Take your ushetani to a different thread as nobody except yourself is interested in engaging you hapa. This is a thread for BELIEVERS not pagans. I know it is very lonely on your Ishmaelite threads that nobody is interested in so I understand your craving for attention like a 2 yr old but I am not interested.

masukuma
#66 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 3:33:11 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Amos 6:5 - Ninyi mnaopigapiga vinanda ovyo kwa nguvu na kujifanya wapiga vinubi kama mfalme Daudi huku mkitunga nyimbo papo hapo.

Amos 5:23 - Niondoleeni kelele za nyimbo zenu! Sitasikiliza sauti za vinubi vyenu

Ezekiel 26:13 - Nitakomesha kelele za nyimbo zako, na uimbaji wako wa kinubi kamwe hautasikika tena.

wewe @alph... NANI ALIKUWA ANAAMBIWA hizi vitu zote na Amos na Ezekiel? Context is very important. Nani aliambiwa hivyo, alikuwa amefanya nini? kwa nini aliambiwa hivyo? Ukipata memo kwa ukuta imeandikwa COME SEE ME.. do you just GO SEE the person who wrote the memo? at the very least you check who it is that it has been addressed to.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#67 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:02:46 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Aphadoti,
Wacha utoto kijana. Don't you have a camel to mount to take you to Hajj to your tu-god in Mecca? smile Take your ushetani to a different thread as nobody except yourself is interested in engaging you hapa. This is a thread for BELIEVERS not pagans. I know it is very lonely on your Ishmaelite threads that nobody is interested in so I understand your craving for attention like a 2 yr old but I am not interested.

Who is a pagan and who is a believer and what is ushetani? Give proof of your definition.
AlphDoti
#68 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:05:12 PM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

wewe @alph... NANI ALIKUWA ANAAMBIWA hizi vitu zote na Amos na Ezekiel? Context is very important. Nani aliambiwa hivyo, alikuwa amefanya nini? kwa nini aliambiwa hivyo? Ukipata memo kwa ukuta imeandikwa COME SEE ME.. do you just GO SEE the person who wrote the memo? at the very least you check who it is that it has been addressed to.

Are you saying there are part of Bible you choose to ignore?
MugundaMan
#69 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 7:47:22 AM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

You are wasting your time bradza Laughing out loudly
But thankfully he has someone to engage his utoto with.
MugundaMan
#70 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 7:48:52 AM

Timeless classic

MugundaMan
#71 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 7:50:42 AM

I love this song jameni!
MugundaMan
#72 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 7:09:00 AM

Nothing beats those old time classic hymns.

AlphDoti
#73 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 2:18:35 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

Where did Jesus ask you to sureender to him?
God says "I'm ONE GOD worship no other" in commandment no.1, but here you've added someone else in the mids. Jesus (a.s) stressed that "Hear O Israel the Lord our God is ONE", but your church teaches that Jesus himself is God. Jesus (a.s) fell on his face and prayed to God Matthew 26:39, was he praying to himself? Of course not. Jesus (a.s) says love your God with all your heart, mind and body. How come again the church compose songs such as "unastahili kuabudiwa, unastahili ee Yesu". Did he ask anyone to worship him? No of course. Jesus (a.s.) says if you want to go to heaven, follow the law. He didn't say wait for me to die on the cross. God says in the second commandment "don't make mould, carve, draw images of anything in heaven, air, in water or earth", but in the church you find all sorts of images and idols...

I dare you ciunter the above with evidence... not rhetorics and abuses... let's here what our techer Jesus peace be upon him says..
MugundaMan
#74 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 7:48:14 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

I'm yours Lord! I love this song.

AlphDoti
#75 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 9:20:54 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

I'm yours Lord! I love this song.

@mugunda, which music does God like? Rap or blues or reggae or what?

Are you not disobeying Jesus Christ (p.b.u.h)? Have you read what he says in Matthew 6:5-6?

"thou shalt not pray as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

Ezekiel 26:13 - Nitakomesha kelele za nyimbo zako, na uimbaji wako wa kinubi kamwe hautasikika tena

sparkly
#76 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:36:13 PM

Church bombed in Philippines, 21 dead. Religion is the most unreasonable thing invented by man.

https://www.standardmedi...s-21-in-a-church-service
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#77 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 2:06:05 PM

sparkly wrote:
Church bombed in Philippines, 21 dead. Religion is the most unreasonable thing invented by man.

https://www.standardmedi...-21-in-a-church-service

Did "religion "bomb that church or did ordinary sinners like you and I in need of redemption by Christ do so? smile
Blaming "religion" is like blaming the syllabus for a person's flunking of eggzams and we all know what a bad workman always does.
MugundaMan
#78 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 2:12:58 PM

Church was awesome. Blessed Sunday to all Wazoo believers!
sparkly
#79 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 3:35:49 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

https://www.standardmedi...-21-in-a-church-service

Did "religion "bomb that church or did ordinary sinners like you and I in need of redemption by Christ do so? smile
Blaming "religion" is like blaming the syllabus for a person's flunking of eggzams and we all know what a bad workman always does.

Call me a sinner but I have never attacked Muslims or Christians or Hindus or Pagans. The fellows who bombed the church are apparently headed to heaven with 72 virgins. Pope Urban II who declared the first crusades is presumably in heaven with Jesus and St. Peter.

Between going to heaven with Church bombers and Pope Urban II or going to hell with Wazua walevis and fishmongers, let me go to hell.
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#80 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 4:21:25 PM

sparkly wrote:

Call me a sinner but I have never attacked Muslims or Christians or Hindus or Pagans. The fellows who bombed the church are apparently headed to heaven with 72 virgins. Pope Urban II who declared the first crusades is presumably in heaven with Jesus and St. Peter.

Between going to heaven with Church bombers and Pope Urban II or going to hell with Wazua walevis and fishmongers, let me go to hell.

What's your personal relationship with Jesus Christ though because that is all that matters when all is said and done.

Catholics do not believe in getting saved through Christ. The Bible is just a piece of literature to them to be read whenever they want by their pope and priest but not really obeyed. They literally worship Mary and pray for dead people! They even have pagan idols in their churches so I would consider it a false denomination of Christianity

Neither do Muslims who do not believe Jesus is God as well as the Son of God.

Hell is no joke my mburoda. I hope you are kidding when you say "I would rather go to hell." Can you stand getting your five fingers boiled in a sufuria of water for 20 seconds? Then why would your say you would rather go to a place where the pain is 1 million times worse and lasts eternity?

"And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name." --Revelation 14:11