wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Ruto MUST give TNA 50% of govt in 2022 and 2027
hardwood
#1 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:02:06 PM

The TNA/URP 2013-2022 pre-election agreement was very clear. URP was to support Ohuru in exchange of 50% of govt. That is why kaleos woke up at 4am, kumira kumira style, and voted for Ohuruto. It's not that they loved ohuru and okuyos but they were eyeing the nusu mkate. And they did get the nusu mikate.

Now for 2022-2032 the shoe is on the other foot. TNA/Okuyos must also be assured of nusu mikate for them to kumira kumira in 2022 and 2027 and vote for "Ohuruto".

NB: 2013-2022 was first round for Uhuruto when ohuru would be captain and Looto deputy captain. 2022-2032 is the round 2 when Looto will be captain and TNA deputy captain. Therefore Looto must pay the TNA deni 2022-2032 by giving them 50% of govt as per the 2013-2032 TNA/URP agreement. Dawa ya deni ni kulipa and Looto must pay TNA.

ombaalbt
#2 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:09:35 PM

hardwood wrote:
The TNA/URP 2013-2022 pre-election agreement was very clear. URP was to support Ohuru in exchange of 50% of govt. That is why kaleos woke up at 4am, kumira kumira style, and voted for Ohuruto. It's not that they loved ohuru and okuyos but they were eyeing the nusu mkate. And they did get the nusu mikate.

Now for 2022-2032 the shoe is on the other foot. TNA/Okuyos must also be assured of nusu mikate for them to kumira kumira in 2022 and 2027 and vote for "Ohuruto".

NB: 2013-2022 was first round for Uhuruto when ohuru would be captain and Looto deputy captain. 2022-2032 is the round 2 when Looto will be captain and TNA deputy captain. Therefore Looto must pay the TNA deni 2022-2032 by giving them 50% of govt as per the 2013-2032 TNA/URP agreement. Dawa ya deni ni kulipa and Looto must pay.

Political MOUs are rarely honored in this our land Kenya. It's likely URP/TNA/Jubilee will hardly be mentioned by the time 2022 comes along.
Learning to sit on my hands
mpobiz
#3 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:36:08 PM

hardwood wrote:

NB: 2013-2022 was first round for Uhuruto when ohuru would be captain and Looto deputy captain. 2022-2032 is the round 2 when Looto will be captain and TNA deputy captain. Therefore Looto must pay the TNA deni 2022-2032 by giving them 50% of govt as per the 2013-2032 TNA/URP agreement. Dawa ya deni ni kulipa and Looto must pay TNA.

Now this is music to ruto diehards like me. It doesnt matter the percentage that TNA takes provided we see the rutos presidency.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
hardwood
#4 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:48:50 PM

mpobiz wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Now this is music to ruto diehards like me. It doesnt matter the percentage that TNA takes provided we see the rutos presidency.

TNA must get 50% of govt....including Finance and Energy. Hii ni 2nd round ya Uhuruto.
Angelica _ann
#5 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:35:38 PM

What is TNA?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#6 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:02:53 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
What is TNA?

Seems you are new in Jerusalem (or is it new in Canaan?).
Angelica _ann
#7 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:34:44 PM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
What is TNA?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly We only know Jubilee. Hizo zingine ni sideshows. How can I not know I.... smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:21:46 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
What is TNA?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly We only know Jubilee. Hizo zingine ni sideshows. How can I not know I.... smile

Ruling Political parties in Kenya since 2002 have not lasted more than 5 years.Narc,PNU,TNA

Jubilee will soon be history..
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
hardwood
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:31:16 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
What is TNA?

Is this what am thinking? itina. Naughty girl!
Angelica _ann
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:54:42 AM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
What is TNA?

When Mc..... was leading Odomodomo, beaten nicely & did the mia act!!!! That was then....
Much Know
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:07:07 PM

Meru and a certain politician lawyer who worked hard on icc cases were/was PROMISED the deputy presidency in 2013 and again during the formation of Jubilee, for those with short memories, pangeni laini vile ilikua, they have waited patiently since then without any noise and respected the DP. Although there will be a jubilee election, lets keep our promises please and support the merus for dp, they are good people, i like them! smile

A New Kenya
Swenani
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:11:16 PM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
What is TNA?

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Swenani
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:16:33 PM

hardwood wrote:

If he loses, he should also demand for the 50% TNA govt beneficiaries in the civil service and other government agencies to resign.

#akufaekwadhikindiorafiki# #longlivepresidentRuto#
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
AlphDoti
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:31:29 PM

Much Know wrote:
Meru and a certain politician lawyer who worked hard on icc cases were/was PROMISED the deputy presidency in 2013 and again during the formation of Jubilee, for those with short memories, pangeni laini vile ilikua, they have waited patiently since then without any noise and respected the DP. Although there will be a jubilee election, lets keep our promises please and support the merus for dp, they are good people, i like them! smile

It seems this is about kulipa deni. What is your opinion on the initial deni for 2002-2007, should this be paid first before the 2013 one?
Angelica _ann
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:39:01 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Much Know wrote:

It seems this is about kulipa deni. What is your opinion on the initial deni for 2002-2007, should this be paid first before the 2013 one?

By the way where is he nowadays, not heard him talk ooops make noise of late, our Deputy Speaker in the Senate smile smile smile
Much Know
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:42:26 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Unfortunately kibaki had an accident and a mild stroke etc, the mafi ya kuku scenario etc, but Uhuru ako sawa kabisa and he has a degree in political science and is a very honest man! This are different people. You have had some of those who have already eaten wanting to climb on the serving table and shiet on the banquet juu yaa kushiba forgetting there are others in the queue who helped prepare the feast, kielewke washenzi etc, but uhuru does not like this "kikuyu ransom demand" talks, he wants all Kenyans to share amicably.
A New Kenya
Njunge
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 1:39:55 PM

That thief/conman will not become President and anybody who thinks he will, is a daydreamer.
Lolest!
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 2:20:27 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Wamalwa?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
gk
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:40:45 PM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Wamalwa?

That was written off....the creditor is no longer in power 😊😊
Much Know
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:08:30 PM

gk wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Wamalwa?

That was written off....the creditor is no longer in power 😊😊

And Kibaki honored wamalwa with vice presidency then he died of acute pancreatitis, this cannot apply in any way and has nothing to do with Jubilee.
A New Kenya