wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<23456>»
EPL 2018/2019 Season
Angelica _ann
#61 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:48:37 AM

This is Liverpool's year. If they lose this one then there is a curse at Anfield!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
gk
#62 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 10:40:26 PM

And the Reds march on! Next hurdle is away at City..
Angelica _ann
#63 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 9:27:19 PM

gk wrote:

My Arsenal walichapwa vilivyo!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
gk
#64 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 9:20:49 PM

Did Spurs deserve a point? But that was an outstanding performance by De Gea.
Ironically Kane wished Liverpool to lose against City last week in order to cut the gap...payback pap!
Angelica _ann
#65 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:11:53 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
gk wrote:

Arsenal Sad , Arsenal Sad , ArsenalSad
kaka2za
#66 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:52:15 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
gk wrote:

Arsenal are lucky to be in Top 10 going by their performance. Yet to see Emery's system after 6 months.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
freiks
#67 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:54:35 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
gk wrote:

Arsenal are lucky to be in Top 10 going by their performance. Yet to see Emery's system after 6 months.

To me if i were Unai, I would partner Torreira and Xhaka in the middle instead of either of them with Guedouzi. I wobi runs alot but with no those killer passes
Life is an endless adventure
#68 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:52:22 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
gk wrote:

Wanatuangusha tu sana. Even our bitter enemies who were so far below have caught up.

BBI will solve it
:)
kaka2za
#69 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:23:51 PM

freiks wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
gk wrote:

To me if i were Unai, I would partner Torreira and Xhaka in the middle instead of either of them with Guedouzi. I wobi runs alot but with no those killer passes

Arsenal has no spine whichever way you look at it. Xhaka is error prone and quite slow. Torreira is good but his dimunitive frame was exposed by Liverpool. The defence has conceded among the highest chances in EPL. There are no wingers which has affected Iwobi because there are limited outlets.

(James Russell Rowell)
Sober
#70 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:21:35 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
This is Liverpool's year. If they lose this one then there is a curse at Anfield!!!

We will win the league but it will not be a walk in the park as we thought late last year. 4-point lead can give one ulcers especially when we have a high scoring side second.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Sober
#71 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:23:07 AM

2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
gk wrote:

Wanatuangusha tu sana. Even our bitter enemies who were so far below have caught up.

Was this the side that went on some loong unbeaten streak..... Yenyewe, there is no prediction when it comes to football d'oh!
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
freiks
#72 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 8:43:26 AM

Sober wrote:
2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
gk wrote:

Was this the side that went on some loong unbeaten streak..... Yenyewe, there is no prediction when it comes to football d'oh!

This issue of unbeaten is fake, am sure even this Manu once they start losing it will be catastrophic. Remember the Solari of RM, he won 5 in a row and when he was confirmed RM went on a nosedive
Life is an endless adventure
kaka2za
#73 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 11:27:09 AM

Sober wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

We will win the league but it will not be a walk in the park as we thought late last year. 4-point lead can give one ulcers especially when we have a high scoring side second.

Got a feeling that Liverpool will choke towards the end.
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#74 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:08:08 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Sober wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

They should let UCL pass & concentrate on the EPL!!!
Sober
#75 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 11:29:08 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Sober wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

The UCL is the Anfield glory when it comes to English clubs, Liverpool can let all other trophies pass but not the Champions League. Let's see how this one pans out.
Queen
#76 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 1:25:57 PM

Sober wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Sober wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

The UCL is the Anfield glory when it comes to English clubs, Liverpool can let all other trophies pass but not the Champions League. Let's see how this one pans out.

Are you really a Liverpool fan? It's an open secret that Liverpool fans would give out everything, including UCL, for the coveted EPL title. Of course the opposite is true for Man City.
kaka2za
#77 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 3:02:27 PM

Queen wrote:
Sober wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Sober wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Are you really a Liverpool fan? It's an open secret that Liverpool fans would give out everything, including UCL, for the coveted EPL title. Of course the opposite is true for Man City.

1989/90 season is the last time Liverpool won the League. 30 yrs ago. They would do anything to be champions again!
(James Russell Rowell)
Queen
#78 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 3:23:45 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Queen wrote:
Sober wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Sober wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

1989/90 season is the last time Liverpool won the League. 30 yrs ago. They would do anything to be champions again!

That time it was not even called EPL.
Angelica _ann
#79 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 9:24:23 AM

Arsenal to beat Chelsea today to revive their season.I believe.
Queen
#80 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 2:31:46 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Arsenal to beat Chelsea today to revive their season.I believe.

So can we place our bet on them. It's a juicy 3+......