wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

How to short Bitcoin, Ethereum etc
S.Mutaga III
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 9:52:19 PM

Register at bitmex using the following referral link: https://www.bitmex.com/register/uA7HzK

The website is easy to navigate and you will be in a position to trade bitcoin futures in real time at up to 100X leverage. There are no minimum deposits. Using bitmex, you can short bitcoin. It is highly advised that you use less leverage. By the way, by using the referral link above, you save 10% of fees in the first six months.

Happy Hunting
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
Natim
#2 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 5:46:33 PM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
Register at bitmex using the following referral link: https://www.bitmex.com/register/uA7HzK

The website is easy to navigate and you will be in a position to trade bitcoin futures in real time at up to 100X leverage. There are no minimum deposits. Using bitmex, you can short bitcoin. It is highly advised that you use less leverage. By the way, by using the referral link above, you save 10% of fees in the first six months.

Happy Hunting

Thanks, can you train someone on cryptocurrency trading or give a good reference?
Sober
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:18:36 AM

S.Mutaga III wrote:

Happy Hunting

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly someone chasing referral gains due to the bear market... Yenyewe, cryptocurrency sio ya mama ya mtu.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
2Czar
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 11:09:45 PM

What do you mean by all of that ? Somebody tried that service ? I smell something fishy by that, what do you mean we can trade bitcoins ? I think your main goal is to promote your own refferal link here which is fine, but still let's wait for some real reviews from somebody;)
brendann
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 12:32:34 AM

Experts speak on BTC price will be up again & cross $10K at the end of 2019. Is it the right time to take off another crypto journey? If someone still in dilemma they can visit here Crypto Links & get updated all about cryptocurrencies. I also use this platform while buying & selling my BTC & always find worth for me, You may also!
S.Mutaga III
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 7:02:44 PM

Sober wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:

Happy Hunting

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly someone chasing referral gains due to the bear market... Yenyewe, cryptocurrency sio ya mama ya mtu.

Wazua is about sharing knowledge. If I get a win-win situation for you and me, why not? The reward from that referral is peanuts anyway, but you pay 10% less fees for 6 months compared to direct registration. But that's besides the point. I just wanted to let wazuans know how to short/long crypto using leverage. If any of you guys have doubts about using bitmex, do your own research. I have personally used it many times but it is always good to do your own research too. Good luck.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
Yliett
#7 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 1:15:20 PM

I think that finally time has come to go long again in BTC and other currencies. End of last year was very tough and short selling was indeed necessary and only way to make profits on this market. However, bulls are taking over again
2Czar
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 11:34:53 AM

Crypto trading is a high-risk business and traders hsould be very careful before deciding to invest hard-earned money in such. You can get a lot of profit by buying low and selling high, but the chances of losing are higher, and scammers are all over to pounce on unsuspecting investors. Be sure before taking up a project
Metaur
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 11:59:53 AM

I dont really know the exact aim of the Original poster here, but it could be promotional or just a kind-hearted trader who wants others to also benefit from the same. My only advice to aspiring traders is that you should do your research very well before investing in Cryptocurrencies of any kind. Its very risky
Aleksks
#10 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 1:21:00 PM

The scheme of bitcoin shorting looks as follows:
If you feel that bitcoin is going to decrease at a faster rate than the amount of interest typically charged on a bitcoin loan you could borrow bitcoins (from this forum or elsewhere) and offer USDT as collateral, when you receive the bitcoins you could potentially sell them to buy USDT, after a month you can use that USDT to rebuy the bitcoin and give it back to the lender. If bitcoin decreases more than the interest amount you profit. USDT should be considered a very stable collateral so you may be able to get a lower interest amount. If you are expecting a dramatic downward shift in price your profits would likely easily offset the interest cost.
More info on https://cryptolinks.com/