wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Theism, Atheism, Agnosticism
ombaalbt
#1 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:16:24 PM

Thought I should start a separate thread for continuation of this discussion:

MugundaMan wrote:
@Spikes

Christ's love is as wide as the universe baba. If you turn to Him He will never turn you away smile Unfortunately very few choose him because the path to Him is narrow (renouncing your sin, your Satanic gods like Allah, etc, obeying Him rather than your own self etc) and most of you have rejected it. Sample the believers vs the nonbelievers on this thread and whoot there it is... smile

Jesus Himself speaking;

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. -- Matthew 11:28

"All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away." -- John 6:37

His open invitation to all sounds pretty clear to me smile

And if I reject the offer, do I have a different choice?
Learning to sit on my hands
MugundaMan
#2 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:36:00 PM

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but please do not steal my posts smile It takes a lot of hard work, super fast keystrokes and thought to post what I post. I understand how valuable my posts are to you but theft is a crime punishable by cooling heels in Kamiti.
Realtreaty
#3 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:39:33 PM

ombaalbt wrote:
Thought I should start a separate thread for continuation of this discussion:

MugundaMan wrote:
@Spikes

Christ's love is as wide as the universe baba. If you turn to Him He will never turn you away smile Unfortunately very few choose him because the path to Him is narrow (renouncing your sin, your Satanic gods like Allah, etc, obeying Him rather than your own self etc) and most of you have rejected it. Sample the believers vs the nonbelievers on this thread and whoot there it is... smile

Jesus Himself speaking;

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. -- Matthew 11:28

"All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away." -- John 6:37

His open invitation to all sounds pretty clear to me smile

And if I reject the offer, do I have a different choice?

Sad Tell us why there is a Black person like you and a White Trump? Tell us why there is a Kikuyu and a Luo. Then answer me why there should be no different religions later.
Religion is just a way of living and much affected by Culture of those who believe. An Indian Christian will favour his Hindu brother more than a Luhya Christian.
Apricot
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:46:51 AM

Disclaimer: Watch at your own risk.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
ombaalbt
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:27:34 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but please do not steal my posts smile It takes a lot of hard work, super fast keystrokes and thought to post what I post. I understand how valuable my posts are to you but theft is a crime punishable by cooling heels in Kamiti.

Aha. First off you are quoted which shows I have not claimed that it's my own thoughts. Secondly I doubt if anything written on a public online forum is protected by copyright law. Lastly you flatter yourself by imposing value to your rambling.
ombaalbt
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:39:16 AM

Apricot wrote:

Disclaimer: Watch at your own risk.

smile