5 Pages«<2345>
Fire guts 80% of DRC poll machines
radiomast
#61 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 7:40:59 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
radiomast wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Fayulu rigged out but there will be no war simply because the people are tired. I expect a Government of national unity.

DRC is ruled from Rwanda. The Kabilas were just stooges installed by Kigali. The tustsis need their man in kinshasa to help them run their tutsi empire which extends to Uganda, DRC, Burundi, Rwanda.

<<RINK>>

Why have rwanda backed rebels been fighting the Congolese army? According to UN experts, The M23 rebels are backed by Rwanda.

You are slowly waking up. Kudos Applause

NO I am asking: If Kabila is a stooge of Rwanda then why did Rwanda spend so much time, money and effort fighting him?
MugundaMan
#62 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:07:12 PM

radiomast wrote:
Quote:

NO I am asking: If Kabila is a stooge of Rwanda then why did Rwanda spend so much time, money and effort fighting him?

You are right.
But why was Pancho Villa never found for years and why was Osama chased for years (dying three times with three different stories of how he died - all fake) by a government that has satellites that can spot an ant from space (yet a reporter with a simple microphone caught up with and interviewed himLaughing out loudly ). Why has Joseph Kony never been found to this day? When you decide to wake up perhaps you will understand the role of stooges, cats paws and false flag operations in achieving political ends in this world.
hardwood
#63 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:24:03 PM

radiomast wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
radiomast wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Fayulu rigged out but there will be no war simply because the people are tired. I expect a Government of national unity.

DRC is ruled from Rwanda. The Kabilas were just stooges installed by Kigali. The tustsis need their man in kinshasa to help them run their tutsi empire which extends to Uganda, DRC, Burundi, Rwanda.

<<RINK>>

Why have rwanda backed rebels been fighting the Congolese army? According to UN experts, The M23 rebels are backed by Rwanda.

Because he stopped serving their interests. For Kabila 1 he was installed to help kagame deal with hutus who committed genocide in 1994 and were living in refugee camps in eastern Congo. Kagame wanted a regime that would allow his army to operate in eastern Congo hunting and eliminating those hutus. But after some time, due to domestic pressure, Kabila 1 expelled all foreign troops from Congo and kagame and co were not happy. That is why kabila 1 was assassinated. Kabila Jnr was also to be removed in the 2nd congo war but he sought help from Angola, Zimbabwe and Namibia who sent troops to DRC and that is how he managed to survive the Tutsi onslaught led by rwanda and museveni. That is why we should closely watch the happenings in the DRC coz kagame & Co have huge interests.
kaka2za
#64 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:14:48 PM

The difference between the 'winner' and the runner's up was around 600K votes.
Large swathes of Ebola stricken eastern DRC didn't vote with estimated 1m voters who are believed to be Pro-Fayulu.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Kusadikika
#65 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:19:02 AM

This is the biggest checkmate I have ever seen. It is brilliant when you look at the details. This Kabila guy is a political genius!!!

As per the constitution the President has to appoint a Prime Minister from the party with the majority in Parliament. Kabila's coalition won the majority of the seats about 300 of the 500 seats. This by itself is not a big deal but here is the clincher, "The prime minister, in turn, must countersign presidential orders appointing or dismissing military chiefs, judges and heads of state-owned enterprises."

It is basically a nusu mkate government from the very beginning.

It did not matter who was going to win the presidency, Kabila already had his half even before the first vote was cast, how smart is that!!!
MugundaMan
#66 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:36:11 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
This is the biggest checkmate I have ever seen. It is brilliant when you look at the details. This Kabila guy is a political genius!!!

As per the constitution the President has to appoint a Prime Minister from the party with the majority in Parliament. Kabila's coalition won the majority of the seats about 300 of the 500 seats. This by itself is not a big deal but here is the clincher, "The prime minister, in turn, must countersign presidential orders appointing or dismissing military chiefs, judges and heads of state-owned enterprises."

It is basically a nusu mkate government from the very beginning.

It did not matter who was going to win the presidency, Kabila already had his half even before the first vote was cast, how smart is that!!!

Gathering more popcorn. Interesting times we live in.
#67 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 3:36:16 PM

DRC Opposition Candidate Martin Fayulu declares himself President after alleged Joseph Kabila's puppet Felix Tshisekedi is fraudulently imposed on the people of DR Congo by the courts.

Africa... sijui...

BBI will solve it
:)
freiks
#68 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:46:40 PM

2012 wrote:
DRC Opposition Candidate Martin Fayulu declares himself President after alleged Joseph Kabila's puppet Felix Tshisekedi is fraudulently imposed on the people of DR Congo by the courts.

Africa... sijui...

Still waiting to see a loser congratulate the winner, we have been brainwashed by these white guys who want to impose their impostors on us. Am still with the way NYT reported the Dusit. And by the way Uhuru congratulated Kibaki after he was ruthlessly beaten
Life is an endless adventure
MugundaMan
#69 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 8:05:54 PM

2012 wrote:

Africa... sijui...

Laughing out loudly

More popcorn please
hardwood
#70 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 11:48:45 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
2012 wrote:

Africa... sijui...

Laughing out loudly

More popcorn please

Meanwhile Baba has congratulated Tshisekedi for the win and has asked Fayulu to respect the verdict of the constitutional court.

RINK The Star newspaper
radiomast
#71 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 5:12:35 PM

Africa will never get it together. Zaire has so much natural wealth bit 90% of their people will die dirt poor as foreigners benefit.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:15:23 PM

radiomast wrote:
Africa will never get it together. Zaire has so much natural wealth bit 90% of their people will die dirt poor as foreigners benefit.

I always wonder what kind of brainwashing, culturing and conditioning these people went through. By the way, have you noticed that this is a norm in almost all former French colonies? Doesn't make sense, the cycle is constant, the leaders steal billions, citizens revolt and form militias, the leaders/thieves and their families are assasinated so none of them enjoy the stash then the new leader after the coup starts the cycle, they steal...

BBI will solve it
Kusadikika
#73 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:41:31 PM

2012 wrote:
radiomast wrote:

I always wonder what kind of brainwashing, culturing and conditioning these people went through. By the way, have you noticed that this is a norm in almost all former French colonies? Doesn't make sense, the cycle is constant, the leaders steal billions, citizens revolt and form militias, the leaders/thieves and their families are assasinated so none of them enjoy the stash then the new leader after the coup starts the cycle, they steal...

But for the grace of God those people could have been us. I think we benefited from 2 major things, the British are really good at this thing called governance so our area was better governed. The other thing which I think we have all benefited from is the fact that the British who came to Kenya were coming to stay forever, Zimbabwe style and South Africa style. They were developing this place for themselves to stay and they built institutions with that in mind. If it were not for WWII Kenya would be like Australia. The Belgians in Congo had no intention of staying so they just used the place to extract resources.
radiomast
#74 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:41:32 PM

Bros Kenya is only slightly better than Zaire. We are also rife with corruption and the resulting under-development. And its not just French colonies. What about Naija? They can't get their sheet in order either despite having vast oil deposits. This is a problem facing almost all African countries with a very few exceptions.

As I said in another thread, In 1963 Kenya was at par with South Korea in terms of GDP. Now South Korea's GDP is 20 times that of Kenya.

And at least Zaire has some excuse in that their forward thinking leader who would have led the country to greater heights (Lumumba) was murdered by the USA and Belgium. Had Lumumba stayed, Zaire would likely be a more developed country. Kenya has no excuse.

Who cursed Africans?
gk
#75 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 9:20:17 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
2012 wrote:
radiomast wrote:

But for the grace of God those people could have been us. I think we benefited from 2 major things, the British are really good at this thing called governance so our area was better governed. The other thing which I think we have all benefited from is the fact that the British who came to Kenya were coming to stay forever, Zimbabwe style and South Africa style. They were developing this place for themselves to stay and they built institutions with that in mind. If it were not for WWII Kenya would be like Australia. The Belgians in Congo had no intention of staying so they just used the place to extract resources.

Indeed King Leopold the biggest rapist of the Congo never stepped there all his life!
jokes
#76 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 2:03:54 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
madhaquer wrote:
There are several 'leaks' out there claiming that Joseph was not Laurent's son.
Laurent himself had several wives some of them inherited and he never introduced to the public any official wife. He did however introduce Joseph as his son during the first Congo War. Whether that was under duress or not, will never be known. I expect that DNA evidence will put the matter to rest one day.

Laurent did benefit from Rwanda and Uganda to oust Mobutu but the relations soured when he ordered them to leave the country... The second war was started as a result of this with Zimbabwe (Mugabe) and Angola (Eduardo dos Santos) supporting Laurent. Now Joseph is seen as the Rwandese trojan horse, taking over power remarkably after Laurent was assassinated.

https://congocoalitionbl...congolese-nor-a-kabila/
https://wikileaks.org/gi...-war-in-the-congo-.html
http://ukzambians.co.uk/...-kabila-hidden-origins/
http://bakanyarwanda.blo...-origins-of-joseph.html

Yes indeed. Most Congolaise are very familiar with these facts, but it is remarkable how most people outside of Congo are in the dark about these truths!

Thanks Mugunda et al for these informative pieces. Probably we don't have these information due to the lack of good communication infrastructure in Congo and the language barrier.
I have been hearing rumors of kabila's and musevenis lineage for some time but i have never come across information shedding some light towards these allegations; but i have two thing to add to this matter.
1. Traditionally once you marry a woman her children became yours especially if you married your deceased brothers wife. This was in order to protect them in the future so they would have name form themselves in society. In the old times this was critical i.e having fathers name to indicate you belonged.
2. Once a person is born in a country you assume citizenship of that country not unless the law states otherwise or the child on reaching adulthood decides not to; or the parents decide not to claim citizenship for the child. lawyers can correct me if i am wrong.

Finally, The Tusti hima ideology is true. They believe they have a right to rule and the Bantu should be their slaves.
For Kenyans to understand this in our local context, the Tusti resemble the Somalis in our country; height, build, features etc. In fact the Rwandese think that the Somalis are Tustis.
Now us the other black people are the Bantu we are usually of average height, dark and stocky i.e well built and our bodies suited for hard labour unlike our Somali brethren.

If you go to Rwanda you will understand what i am talking about. At first you wont notice the difference but with time and interest you will.

Discrimination in Rwanda is based on height the shorter you are the more disadvantaged you are. Their society respects people of height and you you can see it everyday; especially in the armed forces, where taller individuals find it hard to accept commands from shorter people (Hutu).

The worst affected are the Twa who are shorter than the average Kenyan to below i.e anyone who is waist high. Unlike kenya where we never consider such things as height in our interactions. In Rwanda its a critical factor that can affect your future career. Before Kagame the Twa were heavily discriminated against and would be chased from their land killed like dogs so that the others could occupy their land. This has been outlawed and Twa are being integrated into the society.

Now to congo. Congo is a very very rich country far exceeding what we have here in Kenya. The tribes are numerous far superseding Kenya's; but the people are dirt poor; but a few, very very few minority are super rich i have yet to see somebody that rich in Kenya. You can find this few rich individuals living a life of splendor in seats made of gold, marble bathrooms owing big boats for a lack of a better word while outside the masses live in darkness as there are no lights, there are no roads only dirt roads piled with rubbish on the roadsides. Its like someone in karen building in the middle of majengo.

The problems are minerals, especially the ones used to power our phones. The white people want these minerals they cant invade, so why don't we use the Africans to get them for us. That's where museveni and kagame come in. They want this resources. Hence the wars. Rwanda is a poor densely populated country. Don't believe the illusions you see about kigali. Go to the interior of the country. They need these resources to maintain the status quo and kagame owes the Uganda and the anglophones for his victory and stay in power.

Museveni collects his dues as he helped kagame win the war and i think this is where the bad blood is between kagame and museveni maybe he is not paying his dues.

This leads us to the current situation of fayulu and felix. The french have never forgiven the anglophone countries of prying Rwanda away from their grasp in the 1994 Rwanda civil war and to add insult to injury the anglophone countries funded an invasion of Congo and usurped mobutu.

So the french and Belgians, due to the demand in Congo and the world, that only democratic means be used to change the current leadership, they decided to support fayulu; and tried to use the old french means; of using money to convince the other opposition candidates to support their candidate, in order to regain control of the country, like the old times;

But the anglophone countries would have none of this, they convinced felix to stand as a candidate. The rest is what we see, the francophone countries especially France are protesting but the anglophone countries are keeping mum.

Some might say the catholic church is respected and their findings ran contrary to what is declared but if you are an history buff you will know France is a deeply catholic country, they even invaded the Roman catholic church in Italy to defend the faith. The catholic church draws most of its support from France.
But with the recent congratulatory messages coming form uhuru and south africa we now know where the anglophone countries stand.

I highly doubt if the congolese will fight to have fayulu be declared the president not unless the french decide to arm and fund the uprising. The Congolese only wanted a change from kabila they didn't care who. Now they have a president even though they are not sure if he won. That is good enough for now. Fayulu has to accept the fait accompli.
jokes
#77 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 2:21:06 PM

To know how serious kagame ambitions are towards Congo especially eastern Congo; You have to read their newspapers though i would call them small pamphlets containing little information whatsoever. An interesting item that most people miss are the weather reports. where they report on the weather in Rwanda including north and south kivu as if they belonged to Rwanda. They even have Rwanda names for them . Its just like Putin with Georgia and Ukraine. They claim these parts as greater Rwanda or Greater Russia due due to the heavy presence of their descendants in these countries. In Rwanda they view eastern Congo especially kivu as part of them.
#78 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:31:33 PM

radiomast wrote:
Bros Kenya is only slightly better than Zaire. We are also rife with corruption and the resulting under-development. And its not just French colonies. What about Naija? They can't get their sheet in order either despite having vast oil deposits. This is a problem facing almost all African countries with a very few exceptions.

As I said in another thread, In 1963 Kenya was at par with South Korea in terms of GDP. Now South Korea's GDP is 20 times that of Kenya.

And at least Zaire has some excuse in that their forward thinking leader who would have led the country to greater heights (Lumumba) was murdered by the USA and Belgium. Had Lumumba stayed, Zaire would likely be a more developed country. Kenya has no excuse.

Who cursed Africans?

I agree with @Kusadikika above but I don't agree with you. Kenya has never gone beyond redemption. Go visit those countries and you can even feel that they are nowhere close to where Kenya is. Kenya free media and freedom of speech are both a blessing and a curse. For every one good story there are 10 bad.

BBI will solve it
jokes
#79 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:03:08 PM

2012 wrote:
radiomast wrote:

Who cursed Africans?

I agree with @Kusadikika above but I don't agree with you. Kenya has never gone beyond redemption. Go visit those countries and you can even feel that they are nowhere close to where Kenya is. Kenya free media and freedom of speech are both a blessing and a curse. For every one good story there are 10 bad.

I agree with you 2012. Though in 2007 we were truly on the brink of going beyond. Our greatest undoing if it happens i know for sure will be corruption and tribalism- i.e we are not cohesive as a nation. we have our own secrets and ideologies in our communities that do not align with the other communities. I don't need to elaborate on corruption. It will kill us.
Now to understand Congo i will use examples of how corrupt Congo can be.
1. Tax collectors collect money but do not remit and the state govenrment does not pay since no money was collected its all eaten on the way to state coffers.
2. The country is so insecure and corrupt that the night watchie you pay to guard you house every night comes at home armed with gun and demands money from you or he will kill you. If you don't comply he can kill you and steal everything in your house or he can just steal and leave you alive. Life becomes a dice. He is not ashamed of it, in fact he does not even hide his face and there is nothing you can do about it not unless you are connected. Does this sound familiar? That is how corrupt the country is.
radiomast
#80 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:06:54 PM

I agree somewhat but almost all of Kenya's problems are self inflicted. We the people are to blame.

But Zaire-Congo has faced headwinds the likes of which Kenya never experienced.
Firstly no country in Africa has faced as much external interference as Zaire. Their first leader was assassinated and a western puppet installed and misruled the country for decades. And since he left 20 years ago, the country still has to contend with external interference for the past 20 years.
Also the country is so vast as to make governing almost impossible. Many parts of the country are not even reachable by road.
And as was mentioned above, the legacy of Belgian colonialism was horrrific. There were hardly any educated Zairois by the time they earned independence.
Not having a common national language does not help cohesion.