6 Pages«<3456>
The official wazua team TAGATANGA role call
#81 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 11:18:12 AM

[quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know][quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know]
The younger generation of Kikuyus is Uhuru
Did you watch the video untill the end?
What you see in the end is what is making the video to trend.
I think it's the ojwang in you that made you put up a video that contradicts your stand.

You are too slow for your age young man. By now you would have known there are two versions of the song. One plagiarized by tangatanga to give it the meaning they/you want to hear. You also don't get quizzed by DCI for being pro-establishment. Unfortunately, that is you!
#82 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 12:40:09 PM

[quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know][quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know]
The younger generation of Kikuyus is Uhuru
Did you watch the video untill the end?
What you see in the end is what is making the video to trend.
I think it's the ojwang in you that made you put up a video that contradicts your stand.

You are too slow for your age young man. By now you would have known there are two versions of the song. One plagiarized by tangatanga to give it the meaning they/you want to hear. You also don't get quizzed by DCI for being pro-establishment. Unfortunately, that is you!

Why share this particular one? I am basing my findings based on what you posted not I what we assume is out there. The fact remains that the video supports our team but strongly condemns corruption I all sectors of the goverment. If there is another one then we won't mind you sharing it with all of us. If karaos come for you they will surely pardon you sighting your age.
#83 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 6:18:03 PM

https://www.standardmedi...-to-seize-opportunities

https://www.standardmedi...award-in-kampala-uganda

Twasonga mbele
#84 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 9:21:59 PM

[quote=Njunge][quote=mpobiz][quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know][quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know]
If karaos come for you they will surely pardon you sighting your age.

Laughing out loudly Kijana, i am not the type that get scared away with a bedbug skin. Try something serious and remember to tell that thief he is not getting my VOTE and many millions more because of his thieving and grabbing ways. BTW, how old am i now that you keep 'sighting" my ageLaughing out loudly ?
#85 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:34:36 AM

In the press today, Mungai wa Njoroge himself has clarified his song was for Tangatanga and was plagiarized by the Nyeri criminal witch who has been sponsoring the attacks on Ruto. He is the one who reported to DCI. smile
#86 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 10:47:16 AM

In the press today, Mungai wa Njoroge himself has clarified his song was for Tangatanga and was plagiarized by the Nyeri criminal witch who has been sponsoring the attacks on Ruto. He is the one who reported to DCI. smile

Relax. It's a one man one vote affair. Let each voter make their own choice. They don't need songs for them to vote.
#87 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:06:46 AM

Relax. It's a one man one vote affair. Let each voter make their own choice. They don't need songs for them to vote.

You might want to re-visit the "Unbwogable" hit before you let that thought sink in.
#88 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:25:58 AM

You might want to re-visit the "Unbwogable" hit before you let that thought sink in.

Why songs insulting someone instead ya "kuuza sera zako" wivu tupu, porojo, umama, sell your ideas and your party not spreading lies from kilimani moms langata primary school idiot headmaster who was lying to children about land, ati ni yetu, yet its moi who allocated that school the land, just like others, ndanganya watoto Shame on you
#89 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:33:19 AM

Why songs insulting someone instead ya "kuuza sera zako" wivu tupu, porojo, umama, sell your ideas and your party not spreading lies from kilimani moms langata primary school idiot headmaster who was lying to children about land, ati ni yetu, yet its moi who allocated that school the land, just like others, ndanganya watoto Shame on you

But why are you always sexist?
#90 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:38:12 AM

Sell your vision, not lies, gossip, fitina tu, that's an upuzi politics, the poor say every rich man is a thief, tutasikiza nani? At least Ruto has spoken of his vision of a knowledge based economy, Uhuru of a prosperous, United, Kenya, vision yenu ni gani? Vision of your tribe monopolizing politics through malice?
#91 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:42:26 AM

But why are you always sexist?

These are just labels, what is sexism? Relative opinions, to me "wazua fishmonger" is a blatant sexist, kutoana marks Tuesday! don't label me tafadhali Shame on you Hakuna faida kuvatana mashirti na wanawake ama kujipendekeza
sana kwao like we are in Europe. Be a real African men!
#92 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:02:49 PM

Sell your vision, not lies, gossip, fitina tu, that's an upuzi politics, the poor say every rich man is a thief, tutasikiza nani? At least Ruto has spoken of his vision of a knowledge based economy, Uhuru of a prosperous, United, Kenya, vision yenu ni gani? Vision of your tribe monopolizing politics through malice?

#93 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 2:06:25 PM

https://www.nation.co.ke...asAMP-el4i3o/index.html
#94 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 8:53:31 AM

Still proud to be a member of the tangatanga squad?

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.
https://www.kenya-today....le-class-all-businesses

That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.
#95 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 5:38:10 PM

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.

That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.

Yes still proud of this team. As the president said. Let us tighten our belts for the sake of our children and future. Let's not forget that apart from the huge salary expenditures we still have to develope the infrastructure to attract investors so as to secure jobs for our future citizens. We should be asking him to act tough on corruptio.
We as team tangatanga we are ready for the next face after 2022.
#96 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 5:53:30 PM

Yes still proud of this team. As the president said. Let us tighten our belts for the sake of our children and future. Let's not forget that apart from the huge salary expenditures we still have to develope the infrastructure to attract investors so as to secure jobs for our future citizens. We should be asking him to act tough on corruptio.
We as team tangatanga we are ready for the next face after 2022.

#97 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 6:02:37 PM

Wew....kaba MaDVD riud'oh!

#98 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 9:57:03 PM

Word in the streets is that murathe was fired.
Wachanganuzi wa siasa should tell us what that realy means.
#99 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 2:43:40 PM

Word in the streets is that murathe was fired.
Wachanganuzi wa siasa should tell us what that realy means.

I know politicians lie lakini sometimes lie with style..

Fired by whom

Mkuje central pole pole tafadhali.

#100 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 5:02:39 PM

My friend who works in petroleum industry tells me govt was right.Demand for kerosene was driven by fuel companies adulterating PMS & AGO