6 Pages«<3456>
The official wazua team TAGATANGA role call
Njunge
#81 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 11:18:12 AM

mpobiz wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know][quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know]
The younger generation of Kikuyus is Uhuru
Did you watch the video untill the end?
What you see in the end is what is making the video to trend.
I think it's the ojwang in you that made you put up a video that contradicts your stand.

You are too slow for your age young man. By now you would have known there are two versions of the song. One plagiarized by tangatanga to give it the meaning they/you want to hear. You also don't get quizzed by DCI for being pro-establishment. Unfortunately, that is you!
mpobiz
#82 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 12:40:09 PM

Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know][quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know]
The younger generation of Kikuyus is Uhuru
Did you watch the video untill the end?
What you see in the end is what is making the video to trend.
I think it's the ojwang in you that made you put up a video that contradicts your stand.

You are too slow for your age young man. By now you would have known there are two versions of the song. One plagiarized by tangatanga to give it the meaning they/you want to hear. You also don't get quizzed by DCI for being pro-establishment. Unfortunately, that is you!

Why share this particular one? I am basing my findings based on what you posted not I what we assume is out there. The fact remains that the video supports our team but strongly condemns corruption I all sectors of the goverment. If there is another one then we won't mind you sharing it with all of us. If karaos come for you they will surely pardon you sighting your age.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mpobiz
#83 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 6:18:03 PM

https://www.standardmedi...-to-seize-opportunities

https://www.standardmedi...award-in-kampala-uganda

Twasonga mbele
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Njunge
#84 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 9:21:59 PM

mpobiz wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=mpobiz][quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know][quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know]
If karaos come for you they will surely pardon you sighting your age.

Laughing out loudly Kijana, i am not the type that get scared away with a bedbug skin. Try something serious and remember to tell that thief he is not getting my VOTE and many millions more because of his thieving and grabbing ways. BTW, how old am i now that you keep 'sighting" my ageLaughing out loudly ?
Much Know
#85 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:34:36 AM

In the press today, Mungai wa Njoroge himself has clarified his song was for Tangatanga and was plagiarized by the Nyeri criminal witch who has been sponsoring the attacks on Ruto. He is the one who reported to DCI. smile
A New Kenya
hardwood
#86 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 10:47:16 AM

Much Know wrote:
In the press today, Mungai wa Njoroge himself has clarified his song was for Tangatanga and was plagiarized by the Nyeri criminal witch who has been sponsoring the attacks on Ruto. He is the one who reported to DCI. smile

Relax. It's a one man one vote affair. Let each voter make their own choice. They don't need songs for them to vote.
aemathenge
#87 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:06:46 AM

hardwood wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Relax. It's a one man one vote affair. Let each voter make their own choice. They don't need songs for them to vote.

You might want to re-visit the "Unbwogable" hit before you let that thought sink in.
Much Know
#88 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:25:58 AM

aemathenge wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Much Know wrote:

You might want to re-visit the "Unbwogable" hit before you let that thought sink in.

Why songs insulting someone instead ya "kuuza sera zako" wivu tupu, porojo, umama, sell your ideas and your party not spreading lies from kilimani moms langata primary school idiot headmaster who was lying to children about land, ati ni yetu, yet its moi who allocated that school the land, just like others, ndanganya watoto Shame on you
A New Kenya
Swenani
#89 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:33:19 AM

Much Know wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Why songs insulting someone instead ya "kuuza sera zako" wivu tupu, porojo, umama, sell your ideas and your party not spreading lies from kilimani moms langata primary school idiot headmaster who was lying to children about land, ati ni yetu, yet its moi who allocated that school the land, just like others, ndanganya watoto Shame on you

But why are you always sexist?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Much Know
#90 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:38:12 AM

Sell your vision, not lies, gossip, fitina tu, that's an upuzi politics, the poor say every rich man is a thief, tutasikiza nani? At least Ruto has spoken of his vision of a knowledge based economy, Uhuru of a prosperous, United, Kenya, vision yenu ni gani? Vision of your tribe monopolizing politics through malice?
A New Kenya
Much Know
#91 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:42:26 AM

Swenani wrote:
Much Know wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Much Know wrote:

But why are you always sexist?

These are just labels, what is sexism? Relative opinions, to me "wazua fishmonger" is a blatant sexist, kutoana marks Tuesday! don't label me tafadhali Shame on you Hakuna faida kuvatana mashirti na wanawake ama kujipendekeza
sana kwao like we are in Europe. Be a real African men!
A New Kenya
mpobiz
#92 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:02:49 PM

Much Know wrote:
Sell your vision, not lies, gossip, fitina tu, that's an upuzi politics, the poor say every rich man is a thief, tutasikiza nani? At least Ruto has spoken of his vision of a knowledge based economy, Uhuru of a prosperous, United, Kenya, vision yenu ni gani? Vision of your tribe monopolizing politics through malice?

Applause Applause Applause
mpobiz
#93 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 2:06:25 PM

https://www.nation.co.ke...asAMP-el4i3o/index.html
KulaRaha
#94 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 8:53:31 AM

Still proud to be a member of the tangatanga squad?

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.
https://www.kenya-today....le-class-all-businesses

That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
mpobiz
#95 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 5:38:10 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.

That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.

Yes still proud of this team. As the president said. Let us tighten our belts for the sake of our children and future. Let's not forget that apart from the huge salary expenditures we still have to develope the infrastructure to attract investors so as to secure jobs for our future citizens. We should be asking him to act tough on corruptio.
We as team tangatanga we are ready for the next face after 2022.
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#96 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 5:53:30 PM

mpobiz wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Yes still proud of this team. As the president said. Let us tighten our belts for the sake of our children and future. Let's not forget that apart from the huge salary expenditures we still have to develope the infrastructure to attract investors so as to secure jobs for our future citizens. We should be asking him to act tough on corruptio.
We as team tangatanga we are ready for the next face after 2022.

Sad
@SufficientlyP
Thitifini
#97 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 6:02:37 PM

Wew....kaba MaDVD riud'oh!

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
mpobiz
#98 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 9:57:03 PM

Word in the streets is that murathe was fired.
Wachanganuzi wa siasa should tell us what that realy means.
alma1
#99 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 2:43:40 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Word in the streets is that murathe was fired.
Wachanganuzi wa siasa should tell us what that realy means.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I know politicians lie lakini sometimes lie with style..

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Fired by whom

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Mkuje central pole pole tafadhali.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Lolest!
#100 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 5:02:39 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

My friend who works in petroleum industry tells me govt was right.Demand for kerosene was driven by fuel companies adulterating PMS & AGO
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray