wazua Mon, May 13, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

SK Charity Club: A call for help from Investors
washiku
#1 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 3:23:02 PM

Dear Friends,

Please allow me to post this here for the sake of the investors who rarely visits the Green section.

We have been supporting a few kids in their education as Wazua via SK Charity Club. As you plan for those to bless with your resources this Festive season, we appeal to you to remember our them.

We require 120k for the next term. Please feel free to send your contribution via Mpesa to 0721409351.

We only have five days to go and the gap is still huge.

God bless you as you plan to participate in this noble task..
young
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 10:29:20 AM

On point.

A call for your kind attention.

Those of us overseas can explore other means of supporting this noble project other than MPESA.

Please let us walk the talk by helping the less privileged.
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
washiku
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 4:02:52 AM

young wrote:
On point.

Those of us overseas can explore other means of supporting this noble project other than MPESA.

Thank you Young. And your signature is on point: The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .

May we cast that spirit wider by educating future Wazuans! Am convinced they may never make it to Wazua to share knowledge without getting a high school education first!
Swenani
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 7:04:10 PM

washiku wrote:
young wrote:
On point.

Thank you Young. And your signature is on point: The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .

May we cast that spirit wider by educating future Wazuans! Am convinced they may never make it to Wazua to share knowledge without getting a high school education first!

Washiku yawa,haujajibu!provide an alternative to young other than mpesa. Ama mimi rusungu lumenipita?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
newfarer
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 7:26:27 PM

Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:
young wrote:
On point.

Washiku yawa,haujajibu!provide an alternative to young other than mpesa. Ama mimi rusungu lumenipita?

Western union, Bank transfer , I guess a Whatapp to this number 0721409351 would provide a solution.
punda amecheka
young
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 7:41:08 PM

Thanks @Newfarer

Please be aware I was able to contact one of the pillars of our SK Charity Club , a few years ago, so from here in Nigeria I notify him , do a wire transfer to his account.

When he receives he notifies me and broadcast to the SK CHARITY CLUB WhatsApp group the amount received .

It has been very transparent and I thank him for the sacrifice as he receives and then pay to SK Charity Club account.

The resource person am referring to is our Vision2030, the amiable finance guru of SK Charity Club.

I was excited to meet him for the first time briefly last year when I visited Nairobi.

He is the first wazuan that has seen the old papa Mzee @Young (my humble self ).

I just contacted him yesterday to send my contribution due to be received in Kenya latest Fri 4th Jan.2019.

Where there is a will, there is always a way.

I am happy to be associated with SK Charity club, the excellent folks (men and women) of wazua.

Thanks and Regards

The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
washiku
#7 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 1:33:29 PM

young wrote:
Thanks @Newfarer

Please be aware I was able to contact one of the pillars of our SK Charity Club , a few years ago, so from here in Nigeria I notify him , do a wire transfer to his account.

When he receives he notifies me and broadcast to the SK CHARITY CLUB WhatsApp group the amount received .

It has been very transparent and I thank him for the sacrifice as he receives and then pay to SK Charity Club account.

The resource person am referring to is our Vision2030, the amiable finance guru of SK Charity Club.

I was excited to meet him for the first time briefly last year when I visited Nairobi.

He is the first wazuan that has seen the old papa Mzee @Young (my humble self ).

I just contacted him yesterday to send my contribution due to be received in Kenya latest Fri 4th Jan.2019.

Where there is a will, there is always a way.

I am happy to be associated with SK Charity club, the excellent folks (men and women) of wazua.

Thanks and Regards

Thank you.

washiku
#8 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 1:35:30 PM

Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:
young wrote:
On point.

Hi @Swenani, sorry I had overlooked that but it was sorted. By the way, there was an initiative you had started that was to provide a more stable and sustainable alternative. You may please consider bringing it to fruition?
washiku
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2019 9:49:19 AM

Thank you everyone for your great support.

We now have a deficit of 40,000 shillings. If you can spare something, we shall be grateful to close the small remaining gap.

MPESA Number: 0721409351