wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The WealthSmith - Foothills Nanyuki
koscielny
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2016 8:42:23 PM

I visited these guys today. Noticed the team is made up of fairly young members but they looked like they're energetic and work their socks off. They focus on real estate. Anybody Dealt with them before? Their previous project was in Kitengela, then some other place (forgotten the name) and now they are offering plots at a discounted introductory price in a project they call FOOTHILLS NANYUKI, 17kms off nanyuki town / highway
Anybody with experience of dealing with The Wealthsmiths?
The Best is Yet to Come
jerry
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:55:26 PM

Which highway are you talking about in Nanyuki?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
target1360
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2016 7:44:17 AM

Those radio presenters selling these plots in the morning are most annoying.
I find satisfaction in owning great business,not trading them
Lolest!
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2016 8:46:29 AM

jerry wrote:
Which highway are you talking about in Nanyuki?

Nairobi-Nanyuki?
Nanyuki-Meru?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
MaichBlack
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2016 9:05:35 AM

target1360 wrote:

Like Maina Kageni selling people land with green houses for one point something million and insisting you will be making at least 700k annually - meaning you get your money back in two years or less.

How stupid would the person selling the land be??? Why not do the green house farming himself??? In two years he would have made the money he would have got from selling the land and from there it would be total profit!!!

And people fall for that bullcrap!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Risasi Sufuri
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2016 9:56:13 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
target1360 wrote:

Like Maina Kageni selling people land with green houses for one point something million and insisting you will be making at least 700k annually - meaning you get your money back in two years or less.

How stupid would the person selling the land be??? Why not do the green house farming himself??? In two years he would have made the money he would have got from selling the land and from there it would be total profit!!!

I stopped listening to classic the moment they introduced this land selling and I have never turned back!! Hata kama ni kulipa bills, it was just too boring.....some of the information on the returns were not factual casting doubt on the credibility!!
hardwood
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:47:47 PM

My personal opinion is that land for sale in those far flung rural areas, 17km from nanyuki, should be minimum 1/2 acre. Then one can do some poultry or dairy during retirement huko.
Jump-steady
#8 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 4:39:14 PM

hardwood wrote:
My personal opinion is that land for sale in those far flung rural areas, 17km from nanyuki, should be minimum 1/2 acre. Then one can do some poultry or dairy during retirement huko.

Yup! an eighth is quite tiny for such a distant place.
koscielny
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 4:34:53 PM

hardwood wrote:

Your opinion Makes a lot of sense! But then again, Land rates around Nairobi and its environs have shot through the roof. You woulndt get a good 1/2 an acre piece of land anywhere around Nairobi at a cheap. Another alternative to the far areas is for speculation.
The Best is Yet to Come
Lolest!
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:23:33 PM

Risasi Sufuri wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
target1360 wrote:

I stopped listening to classic the moment they introduced this land selling and I have never turned back!! Hata kama ni kulipa bills, it was just too boring.....some of the information on the returns were not factual casting doubt on the credibility!!

Blaming Maina for the ads is like blaming the employee of magnate you saw puttin up a billboard you didnt like
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
moneydust
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 1:01:01 PM

koscielny wrote:
I visited these guys today. Noticed the team is made up of fairly young members but they looked like they're energetic and work their socks off. They focus on real estate. Anybody Dealt with them before? Their previous project was in Kitengela, then some other place (forgotten the name) and now they are offering plots at a discounted introductory price in a project they call FOOTHILLS NANYUKI, 17kms off nanyuki town / highway
Anybody with experience of dealing with The Wealthsmiths?

How genuine is this firm?
Has anybody received the projected returns from the green house?

Someone is asking me to join in.Should I?
MugundaMan
#12 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 8:36:52 AM

Dunia kuna mambo. Wealthsmith Joins the league of PRC and other greenhouse company scams:

Quote:
John Muu Kevin‎
to
Scams, cons, tricks and fraud in Kenya
11 hrs

WEALTHSMITH....A STORY OF POVERTY AND AGONY.

MY BIGGEST REGRET. ( INVESTING WITH WEALTHSMITH ):

I invested 1.2 Million in Wealthsmith's Kilimo Poa project on 1st September 2017. I met all my obligations in the contract we signed ( including Kshs. 51,000 processing fee) and after Wealthsmith got my money, 11 months later, they have completely refused to pay me my profits and ignored my calls and e-mails. They have also refused to give me copies of my signed contract and statement of my accounts and have refused to offer us a meeting. I should have known this company is like a pyramid scheme and a complete fraud that would frustrate and destroy my efforts towards financial freedom.

#wealthsmith #fraud #financialfreedom #disappointed #pyramidscheme #kilimopoa

source

Caveat Emptor my brodas.

simonkabz
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 1:42:51 PM

Where I come from, selling people plots in those far flung areas we call it "guthika".........unaenda unazika watu kwa kichaka.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
chauhanmohit
#14 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 4:11:53 PM

target1360 wrote:

Hahaha, I totally agree. I have been thereLaughing out loudly
tony stark
#15 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:48:19 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Dunia kuna mambo. Wealthsmith Joins the league of PRC and other greenhouse company scams:

Quote:
John Muu Kevin‎
to
Scams, cons, tricks and fraud in Kenya
11 hrs

WEALTHSMITH....A STORY OF POVERTY AND AGONY.

MY BIGGEST REGRET. ( INVESTING WITH WEALTHSMITH ):

I invested 1.2 Million in Wealthsmith's Kilimo Poa project on 1st September 2017. I met all my obligations in the contract we signed ( including Kshs. 51,000 processing fee) and after Wealthsmith got my money, 11 months later, they have completely refused to pay me my profits and ignored my calls and e-mails. They have also refused to give me copies of my signed contract and statement of my accounts and have refused to offer us a meeting. I should have known this company is like a pyramid scheme and a complete fraud that would frustrate and destroy my efforts towards financial freedom.

#wealthsmith #fraud #financialfreedom #disappointed #pyramidscheme #kilimopoa

source

Caveat Emptor my brodas.

Jesus .... Mugundaman ni wewe ndio unapatia watu warning on bandia real estate firms. I thought you had one of them ama hawa ni competitor?