wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Work from home
MugundaMan
#21 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:53:23 PM

The woes of payslip nation.Laughing out loudly
But why do very few ever speak of working for themselves is the million shilling question. I blame the education system. It's churning out swarms of jobseekers quietly waiting for a job to neatly fall on their laps. And when one completely fails in life, there is always the NGO world (free donor money) as recourse.
murchr
#22 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:18:13 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
But why do very few ever speak of working for themselves is the million shilling question. I blame the education system. It's churning out swarms of jobseekers quietly waiting for a job to neatly fall on their laps. And when one completely fails in life, there is always the NGO world (free donor money) as recourse.

Wewe hauja andika mtu?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
MugundaMan
#23 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:27:19 PM

murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Wewe hauja andika mtu?

Nimeajiri independent contractors who are 100% self employed smile
Kate_Mbarire
#24 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:41:05 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

Hi.Mugunda man.theres absolutely nothing with being employed!Actually having a good career can be fulfilling and yes payslips have their perks too!!Not everyone is destined for self employment so it's good to respect whichever path one does to get some income in this struggle!! And by the way the donor money you talk about has been instrumental for example in averting death of infants due to HIV...Approx 1.5M On HIV,TB incidence greatly reduced ,Cancer etc
MugundaMan
#25 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:48:00 PM

Kate_Mbarire wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Hi.Mugunda man.theres absolutely nothing with being employed!Actually having a good career can be fulfilling and yes payslips have their perks too!!Not everyone is destined for self employment so it's good to respect whichever path one does to get some income in this struggle!! And by the way the donor money you talk about has been instrumental for example in averting death of infants due to HIV...Approx 1.5M On HIV,TB incidence greatly reduced ,Cancer etc

On payslip nation, I agree that there is nothing wrong but would you urge a jobless educated youth tarmacking for 10 years to keep waiting eagerly for another 10 to join payslip nation?

On NGOs, if you gave me free money of course I could even find a cure for Kisonono because free money does not take a genius to find use for.