obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
Cytonn has sold its stake in KCB and HF (Source: Cytonn's Latest Weekly Report)

At a massive loss

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Acha Cytonn gang waone your statement... 🀣🀣🀣

Cytonn has an African Financial Fund with speciality in investing in financial services stock across Africa.

Any person who has attended class 6 business education class knows that it's normal to (re)balance your investment periodically to maximize profits and minimize losses.

But I could be expecting wazuans to have common sense which they don't. Maybe it explains why some wazuans keep on sinking money in HAFR, Mumias, KQ,ARM etc with the fear of realizing their losses because investment balancing and evaluation is for amateurs.

They are making money by buying
high
and selling low,they are not in them for the long run

Small correction up there.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

These guys need to investigated. They seem subprime minded, just like Bernie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u really don’t know what you are talking about. Bernie & subprime is completely different. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gosh. Just tells us why some of u despise Cytonn but don’t understand the business and other financial issues. Sawa tu we forgive u. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Subprime-mortgages that we’re given out to people over the value of the house and repackaged as SPVs

Bernie-was the nasdaq chairman & for many people he was the β€œmost legit” fund manager for many decades winning accolades as an astute investor and ran a parallel book office to run the conniving scheme.

All very different from Cytonn can u see the difference
obiero
#202 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:50:03 PM

Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Cytonn has an African Financial Fund with speciality in investing in financial services stock across Africa.

Any person who has attended class 6 business education class knows that it's normal to (re)balance your investment periodically to maximize profits and minimize losses.

But I could be expecting wazuans to have common sense which they don't. Maybe it explains why some wazuans keep on sinking money in HAFR, Mumias, KQ,ARM etc with the fear of realizing their losses because investment balancing and evaluation is for amateurs.

high

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u really don’t know what you are talking about. Bernie & subprime is completely different. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gosh. Just tells us why some of u despise Cytonn but don’t understand the business and other financial issues. Sawa tu we forgive u. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Subprime-mortgages that we’re given out to people over the value of the house and repackaged as SPVs

Bernie-was the nasdaq chairman & for many people he was the β€œmost legit” fund manager for many decades winning accolades as an astute investor and ran a parallel book office to run the conniving scheme.

@Horton is Dande. Thank me later

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Angelica _ann
#203 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:54:22 PM

obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

high

Not necessarily, he is just invested in Cytonn. Dande is too arrogant for life.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Horton
#204 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:04:14 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

high

πŸ˜† thanks Anne 😁 I am no Dande
sparkly
#205 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:34:05 PM

Horton wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

high

Reposting from elsewhere... my opinion remains

Sparkly wrote:

@Horton are you Dande, Elizabeth or Shiv in real life?

Your defense of Cytonn borders on the obsessive. You remind me of the horny teenager trope in American movies. The one that stalks the hot girl next door to the extent of buying binoculars to watch her in her bedroom. Unbeknownst to the horny teenager, the hot girl is banging a hunk from the neighbourhood.

In short, if you are not one of the founding members of Cytonn, you are too emotionally invested in someone else's girlfriend

Life is short. Live passionately.
Horton
#206 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:52:25 AM

sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

high

Sparkly wrote:

Your defense of Cytonn borders on the obsessive. You remind me of the horny teenager trope in American movies. The one that stalks the hot girl next door to the extent of buying binoculars to watch her in her bedroom. Unbeknownst to the horny teenager, the hot girl is banging a hunk from the neighbourhood.

In short, if you are not one of the founding members of Cytonn, you are too emotionally invested in someone else's girlfriend

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Time to take your meds old man? Especially because you know my true identity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ I thought u had a bit more class. Clearly I was mistaken.
jmbada
#207 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:42:47 AM

Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Swenani wrote:
the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Somebody bring cold water or fire extinguisher.
It's getting hot here

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nah not yet. We aren’t at negative equity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😁😁 at least I tried to save your hard head.. hapa utachomeka, rest assured

Asante. I have made 6 times of my initial investment thus far. When it increases further. I shalll remember you. πŸ˜†

6 times how? The true value of this thing could be zero...

ARM at one time was worth 150...

This is a very ignorant comment.

How is one supposed to account for the change in price from Kshs 10 bob per share to kshs 60 per share?

So, by your logic, people should not factor in any capital gains since ARM was once trading at 150?

Is Cytonn publicly traded or is this an over the counter quote?

Any serious investor knows the answer to this question

Horton...I note you refused to answer the question. They are NOT publicly traded. You have NOT made 6 times your initial investment in them. They are running unregulated investment schemes and are facing MASSIVE redemption requests...possibly including from youLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#208 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:29:57 AM

Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

high

Sparkly wrote:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Time to take your meds old man? Especially because you know my true identity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ I thought u had a bit more class. Clearly I was mistaken.

Take a copy of the Cytonn Financials, lock yourself in your room and do what you do best , horny teenager Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
jmbada
#209 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:58:45 AM

jmbada wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Swenani wrote:
the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
It's getting hot here

Asante. I have made 6 times of my initial investment thus far. When it increases further. I shalll remember you. πŸ˜†

How is one supposed to account for the change in price from Kshs 10 bob per share to kshs 60 per share?

So, by your logic, people should not factor in any capital gains since ARM was once trading at 150?

Horton...I note you refused to answer the question. They are NOT publicly traded. You have NOT made 6 times your initial investment in them. They are running unregulated investment schemes and are facing MASSIVE redemption requests...possibly including from youLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Horton...we are dying for your response....including your darling firm posting interim unaudited financials.
Horton
#210 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:24:14 PM

jmbada wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Swenani wrote:
the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
It's getting hot here

Horton...we are dying for your response....including your darling firm posting interim unaudited financials.

Some answers deserve responses others you simply ignore as they are pointless. Ati massive redemptions LOL

Horton
#211 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:25:45 PM

sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

high

Sparkly wrote:

Take a copy of the Cytonn Financials, lock yourself in your room and do what you do best , horny teenager Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Testy! No need to get personal, what I do with financials has nothing to do with old man. Peleka ulevi mbali, grow up, we are a respected forum here not your Whatsapp group for your clandes!

As the saying goes:

β€œNever approach a bull from the front, a donkey from behind, and a fool from any direction”
sparkly
#212 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:09:52 PM

Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

high

Sparkly wrote:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Testy! No need to get personal, what I do with financials has nothing to do with old man. Peleka ulevi mbali, grow up, we are a respected forum here not your Whatsapp group for your clandes!

As the saying goes:

β€œNever approach a bull from the front, a donkey from behind, and a fool from any direction”

Lol you can't even take a joke, so much pent up anger and frustration ama nini.

Anyway let us close the exchange and wish you all the best in your Cytonn investment.

Cheers bro.
maka
#213 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:37:08 PM

This went downhill fast...
possunt quia posse videntur
jmbada
#214 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:50:08 PM

maka wrote:

Peepo with 500%-fold returns should not be sooooo defensive. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
obiero
#215 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:36:31 AM

To illustrate the folly in investment tact at Cytonn, let's watch the KCB share over the next few days

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
KulaRaha
#216 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:51:55 AM

jmbada wrote:
maka wrote:

Peepo with 500%-fold returns should not be sooooo defensive. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Its true, and illogical. Why get upset when "fools" like us ask why you buy shares at 40 and sell at 23 in less than a year?

Obviously buying low and selling high is overrated!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
jmbada
#217 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 11:56:05 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
jmbada wrote:
maka wrote:

Its true, and illogical. Why get upset when "fools" like us ask why you buy shares at 40 and sell at 23 in less than a year?

Obviously buying low and selling high is overrated!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Horton hears a "whaaaaat"?
Horton
#218 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 1:57:04 PM

jmbada wrote:
maka wrote:

WTH? By the same breath why would you guys be so offensive if you have no interests here? Me thinks all you noise makers here have an agenda or have been sponsored Led by ur supervisor kularaha.

Not here for investment advice Asanteni Lakini

It’s only natural to defend your holdings ask Obiero, VVS etc
alma1
#219 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:07:01 PM

Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
maka wrote:

WTH? By the same breath why would you guys be so offensive if you have no interests here? Me thinks all you noise makers here have an agenda or have been sponsored Led by ur supervisor kularaha.

On this one I agree with you 100%. I have seen Obiero and VVS with their picks...And saying they are emotionally and financially invested is an understatement.

Mine was wondering about the business model..Since they seem to have done more than I have done in the past 5 years, I will be neutral.

I can't see the business model, but I'm willing to learn new stuff every day.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Horton
#220 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:54:53 PM

alma1 wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
maka wrote:

On this one I agree with you 100%. I have seen Obiero and VVS with their picks...And saying they are emotionally and financially invested is an understatement.

Mine was wondering about the business model..Since they seem to have done more than I have done in the past 5 years, I will be neutral.

I can't see the business model, but I'm willing to learn new stuff every day.

It’s a good concern this. Some of these things only time will tell.

TBH when we bought our shares at 10/- it was a no brainer. Not sure about buying at 60/- though as your really buying into the blitz and the margin of safety is quite thin I usually like a good buffer. We have also bought into a few of their projects. So far quite happy with the product and their services, what we like is their honesty. they are building a brand and doing a good job at it. Somethings they have done, I don’t agree with and usually text the CEO he is quite open to criticism despite what people say. Case in point selling KCB and buying NIC, we actually put a wager here. I had told him KCB/EQTY will outperform NIC, he didn’t agree. He did text back a few weeks ago saying I was right on KCB and they were buying KCB again.