POTUS TRUMP
murchr
#1141 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:19:10 AM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
In other news, Europe is done with the black mail

The US is tired of protecting Europe. Time for Europeans to grow up and handle their defense.

Indeed and Orange man should not feel "insulted" or "offended" as he says.

It's insulting when macron says the army is also to protect them against the US. As a long time friend and defender of europe the US is right to be angry. Also how could macron make such a statement during celebrations to mark end of WW1 in which the US saved europe especially france from germany? Asante ya punda kweli ni mateke.

That is needed when your "friend" is rogue
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#1142 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:12:12 AM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
In other news, Europe is done with the black mail

The US is tired of protecting Europe. Time for Europeans to grow up and handle their defense.

Indeed and Orange man should not feel "insulted" or "offended" as he says.

It's insulting when macron says the army is also to protect them against the US. As a long time friend and defender of europe the US is right to be angry. Also how could macron make such a statement during celebrations to mark end of WW1 in which the US saved europe especially france from germany? Asante ya punda kweli ni mateke.

It is said... if a person went into a coma in 1945 and woke up today - they will be shocked! One of the biggest shocks would be that "Germany are the good guys and USA are the bad guys"
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#1143 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 8:30:46 AM

Ngalaka
#1144 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:04:56 PM

masukuma wrote:

Diversity against, lack thereof.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Kusadikika
#1145 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:26:50 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

White men vs everybody else. (22 out of 40 are women) I think the biggest political shakeup of the 21st century in American politics is going to be women power.
masukuma
#1146 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 5:52:40 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

White men vs everybody else. (22 out of 40 are women) I think the biggest political shakeup of the 21st century in American politics is going to be women power.

Republicans had 1 woman and a pirate!
sparkly
#1147 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 10:15:40 AM

masukuma wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Republicans had 1 woman and a pirate!

Republicans used to be pro-federalism, pro-abolitionist and the African-American's Party. The only constant thing in life is change.
Life is short. Live passionately.
hardwood
#1148 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 2:41:02 PM

Republicans win Florida governor seat after recount.
hardwood
#1149 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 5:18:54 PM

#1150 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:00:34 AM

So, Ivanka Trump has been using her private email account for government business. Let's see if her father will call her "Crooked Ivanka" and call the FBI to investigate as this is similar to what "Crooked Hillary" did.

BBI will solve it
:)
masukuma
#1151 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:24:55 PM

hardwood wrote:

Carravan imefika wapi?
harrydre
#1152 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:40:47 PM

The Crown Prince gets a pass. SAD!#corruption #kickbacks #armsdeal #inhispocket

Quote:
America First!

The world is a very dangerous place!

The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq’s fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, “Death to America!” and “Death to Israel!” Iran is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”

On the other hand, Saudi Arabia would gladly withdraw from Yemen if the Iranians would agree to leave. They would immediately provide desperately needed humanitarian assistance. Additionally, Saudi Arabia has agreed to spend billions of dollars in leading the fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism.

After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors. If we foolishly cancel these contracts, Russia and China would be the enormous beneficiaries – and very happy to acquire all of this newfound business. It would be a wonderful gift to them directly from the United States!

The crime against Jamal Khashoggi was a terrible one, and one that our country does not condone. Indeed, we have taken strong action against those already known to have participated in the murder. After great independent research, we now know many details of this horrible crime. We have already sanctioned 17 Saudis known to have been involved in the murder of Mr. Khashoggi, and the disposal of his body.

Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an “enemy of the state” and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that – this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!

That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran. The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region. It is our paramount goal to fully eliminate the threat of terrorism throughout the world!

I understand there are members of Congress who, for political or other reasons, would like to go in a different direction – and they are free to do so. I will consider whatever ideas are presented to me, but only if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America. After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels – so important for the world. As President of the United States I intend to ensure that, in a very dangerous world, America is pursuing its national interests and vigorously contesting countries that wish to do us harm. Very simply it is called America First!

Quote:
A new CIA assessment found that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, NBC News confirmed. President Trump on Saturday morning said he had yet to be briefed on the CIA’s findings and called Saudi Arabia “a great ally.”

Saudi Crown Prince Boasted That Jared Kushner Was “In His Pocket”

i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#1153 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 5:55:32 AM

harrydre wrote:

Quote:
America First!

The world is a very dangerous place!

The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq’s fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, “Death to America!” and “Death to Israel!” Iran is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”

On the other hand, Saudi Arabia would gladly withdraw from Yemen if the Iranians would agree to leave. They would immediately provide desperately needed humanitarian assistance. Additionally, Saudi Arabia has agreed to spend billions of dollars in leading the fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism.

After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors. If we foolishly cancel these contracts, Russia and China would be the enormous beneficiaries – and very happy to acquire all of this newfound business. It would be a wonderful gift to them directly from the United States!

The crime against Jamal Khashoggi was a terrible one, and one that our country does not condone. Indeed, we have taken strong action against those already known to have participated in the murder. After great independent research, we now know many details of this horrible crime. We have already sanctioned 17 Saudis known to have been involved in the murder of Mr. Khashoggi, and the disposal of his body.

Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an “enemy of the state” and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that – this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!

That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran. The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region. It is our paramount goal to fully eliminate the threat of terrorism throughout the world!

I understand there are members of Congress who, for political or other reasons, would like to go in a different direction – and they are free to do so. I will consider whatever ideas are presented to me, but only if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America. After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels – so important for the world. As President of the United States I intend to ensure that, in a very dangerous world, America is pursuing its national interests and vigorously contesting countries that wish to do us harm. Very simply it is called America First!

Quote:
A new CIA assessment found that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, NBC News confirmed. President Trump on Saturday morning said he had yet to be briefed on the CIA’s findings and called Saudi Arabia “a great ally.”

Saudi Crown Prince Boasted That Jared Kushner Was “In His Pocket”

Listen Iran is not clean but neither is Saudi Arabia! The weapons being bought from the US are being used to flatten Yemen. Both are locked in proxy wars.. Sunni vs Shia -inflicting damage to the other. Yemen has always had an interesting history with Saudia and one of the former Saudi kings swore to work towards the destabilization of Yemen after it unified in the 90s. I personally know people who are trapped in that country - no where to go. I read this
Quote:
I will consider whatever ideas are presented to me, but only if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America.

and ask myself...just that? are these the only things that matter?
hardwood
#1154 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 9:13:50 AM

hardwood
#1155 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 9:19:41 AM

masukuma wrote:

Carravan imefika wapi?

No hope of entering the US. The wall is up.

hardwood
#1156 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 9:22:55 AM

sparkly
#1157 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 10:21:18 AM

hardwood wrote:

1. Is it an absolute power i.e can it be tempered by the other arms of government?
2. Is there need for due process in assessing and arriving at such a discretion?
3. Is it subject to international multilateral and bilateral instruments that USA has ratified?

Such questions are why lawyers are necessary.
Life is short. Live passionately.
hardwood
#1158 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 11:53:01 AM

hardwood
#1159 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 12:13:26 PM

harrydre wrote:

It's all about the money and oil...money money money...$$$$

harrydre
#1160 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 6:31:29 PM

hardwood wrote:

What a dumbass. Extreme weather conditions whether heat or snow are examples of climate change.
i.am.back!!!!