Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<567
Mugo wa wairimu
murchr
#121 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 4:42:40 AM

tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
Which drug was Mugo injecting himself with?

If in fact Mugo is reliant on these drugs, how would we understand his situation?

Should this taking of drugs be deemed as a sign of how evil this man could be? Isn't that the knee jerk reaction that a propagandist would want us to have?

How do doctors fare generally in relation to drugs and drug addiction?

https://www.addictioncen.../medical-professionals/

The more i read your posts the more i realize that indeed you have not watched any of the exposes..

FYI****Ignore this dude he's just here to blubber

No. I've just done episode 1 and 2 of this crazy series. Unlike some of us I wasn't surprised that one can inject himself on the arse...

Ama this isn't about the rogue House MD who sells 'mchele' at the local?

My point here is simple: You do abortions in jua kali setting then it's probable that you'll do drugs.

The link is posted here actually I don't know what episode 1 n 2 you are talking about. Tafuta latest from NTV
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
tom_boy
#122 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:57:40 AM

I actually felt sorry for Mugo. That is a miserable life he was leading. By his actions and facebook presence, he was just waiting to get caught. He was probably tired of his life and secretly hoped it would end by getting arrested. You can see him smiling when arrested.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
tycho
#123 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 9:12:52 AM

murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

If in fact Mugo is reliant on these drugs, how would we understand his situation?

Should this taking of drugs be deemed as a sign of how evil this man could be? Isn't that the knee jerk reaction that a propagandist would want us to have?

The more i read your posts the more i realize that indeed you have not watched any of the exposes..

No. I've just done episode 1 and 2 of this crazy series. Unlike some of us I wasn't surprised that one can inject himself on the arse...

My point here is simple: You do abortions in jua kali setting then it's probable that you'll do drugs.

The link is posted here actually I don't know what episode 1 n 2 you are talking about. Tafuta latest from NTV

I watched 'episode 1' on the first day it was featured on TV. There was footage from 2015 to 2018 with some terrific shots from the air to nicely fitting angles in the clinic. I saw and heard the story as narrated and I also tried to reconstruct it.

Episode two came a day after or something. It was about Mugo's mother unleashing a photo album and a defense together with her Muthee...

If this is all that has been presented and I've missed nothing else then where are you guys getting all this conviction and juice?
tycho
#124 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 9:18:28 AM

tom_boy wrote:
I actually felt sorry for Mugo. That is a miserable life he was leading. By his actions and facebook presence, he was just waiting to get caught. He was probably tired of his life and secretly hoped it would end by getting arrested. You can see him smiling when arrested.

The story is sordid. But I suspect that it's been engineered to that effect.

How probable is it that Mugo would go to advertise 'mchele' the way he did in a pub? It was so desperate and unrealistic.

Or that his accomplice cum scout decides to get the drip because he's envious of Mugo.
hardwood
#125 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 10:35:26 AM

tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

I watched 'episode 1' on the first day it was featured on TV. There was footage from 2015 to 2018 with some terrific shots from the air to nicely fitting angles in the clinic. I saw and heard the story as narrated and I also tried to reconstruct it.

Episode two came a day after or something. It was about Mugo's mother unleashing a photo album and a defense together with her Muthee...

If this is all that has been presented and I've missed nothing else then where are you guys getting all this conviction and juice?

Now going for the mother? What does the mum got to do with mugo's medical practice? What kind of vendetta is this? This just shows how wicked the hogwash media is. Soon they might go interviewing mugo's wife and kids. Very unprofessional. If mugo has committed any crime, he is solely responsible for his actions and has nothing to do with his mum. The rogue media must be stopped.
hardwood
#126 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 10:47:36 AM

Mugo should sue NTV for illegally installing cameras and microphones in his premises. He should also sue them for trespass.

Just how many other premises has NTV bugged? They must be stopped.
Baratang
#127 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 11:48:41 AM

Our media reminds me of how it destroyed a young family somewhere in Webuye in Bungoma county....shetani media!!!!

Asian lady defies parents and strict traditions for love found in a Bukusu man
tycho
#128 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 1:16:18 PM

The value of this story could be in giving the public a real feel of what could be happening in and about our reproductive health muddle.

My concern is about how informal entities could be formalized. How can we improve on knowledge management and accountability at the grassroots?

For example, there might be a significant difference between the rates for creating quality health personnel and population growth rates. That means, if unchecked, the informal sector may always be on demand and performing badly.

What's the best reproductive health care system that we can create and support?

Knowledge must always emerge from political interest. What are the political interests behind this conversation?

Alma, eeh? smile
murchr
#129 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 6:47:14 AM

Baratang wrote:
Our media reminds me of how it destroyed a young family somewhere in Webuye in Bungoma county....shetani media!!!!

Asian lady defies parents and strict traditions for love found in a Bukusu man

How? The media just told a story. As for Wairimu, the person who exposed him was a former employee,who went without pay for 2months and when they alerted the chief they were told to buy 500 credit. Any doctor behaving like Mugo needs to be exposed. I do not think I would want Any One I know being attended by a doctor who stores Guinness in the refrigerator storing vials.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Euge
#130 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 3:11:06 PM

hardwood wrote:
Mugo should sue NTV for illegally installing cameras and microphones in his premises. He should also sue them for trespass.

Sue? Public interest comes first
Lord, thank you!
#131 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 7:05:46 PM

Euge wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Sue? Public interest comes first

He he... By the time he's done paying Cliff Marube Ombeta, he won't have a penny to afford an ambulance chaser to sue a fly.

BBI will solve it
:)
murchr
#132 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:11:35 PM

Huyu huwa haendi mbali, last time it was Limuru
Euge
#133 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:35:22 AM

murchr wrote:

Huyu huwa haendi mbali, last time it was Limuru

How far can he go in a drunken stupor?
Lord, thank you!
tycho
#134 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 4:12:11 PM

Mugo could soon be seen by some as a hero...

https://www.theguardian....as-policy-cuts-off-funds