Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama
MugundaMan
#41 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:39:14 PM

tycho wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

I told you, you need to open your Bible that you and your fake church are extremely allergic to and find the "proudly insultive" Proverbs 6:6-11

Allergic? Do you know me? What does scripture say about slander? Lies?

Even Jesus always said "It is written..."

One of the churches you mention there as being one where scripture is never mentioned has for over 5 yrs been running a through the Bible service where they do chapter by chapter verse by verse.

BTW, most people who find reading scripture too hard start with Proverbs. Just saying.

Which church? smile
Nairobi Chapel where dancing is the centerpiece and they recently elected female pastors?
Or citam that runs for profit schools?
Or Mavuno where "sermons" are like something you would hear at Churchill live?
Which church? Laughing out loudly

Akorino. Let me pretend to laugh like you pretend to doLaughing out loudly

Some more pretendingLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. We know these tactics

So this has moved from 'they don't read the bible'-(slanderous statement, LIE) to 'collections' 'female pastors'?

Are you proud of your lying?

Give us the good churches first!

This guy will talk about doctrine, churches ad lib. But he won't tell us anything about Christ and even whether Christ had a doctrine or not.

And no, he can't be a 'Muroti'.

Tycho, I believe you need to join Lolests church. You would be VERY at home there Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
tycho
#42 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:42:12 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

I told you, you need to open your Bible that you and your fake church are extremely allergic to and find the "proudly insultive" Proverbs 6:6-11

Allergic? Do you know me? What does scripture say about slander? Lies?

Even Jesus always said "It is written..."

One of the churches you mention there as being one where scripture is never mentioned has for over 5 yrs been running a through the Bible service where they do chapter by chapter verse by verse.

BTW, most people who find reading scripture too hard start with Proverbs. Just saying.

Which church? smile
Nairobi Chapel where dancing is the centerpiece and they recently elected female pastors?
Or citam that runs for profit schools?
Or Mavuno where "sermons" are like something you would hear at Churchill live?
Which church? Laughing out loudly

Akorino. Let me pretend to laugh like you pretend to doLaughing out loudly

Some more pretendingLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. We know these tactics

So this has moved from 'they don't read the bible'-(slanderous statement, LIE) to 'collections' 'female pastors'?

Are you proud of your lying?

Give us the good churches first!

This guy will talk about doctrine, churches ad lib. But he won't tell us anything about Christ and even whether Christ had a doctrine or not.

And no, he can't be a 'Muroti'.

Tycho, I believe you need to join Lolests church. You would be VERY at home there Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Some of us may have started on these things earlier than you can imagine. So we can excuse your folly.
Ericsson
#43 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:39:09 PM

tycho wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
and then appears on Sunday in church to a fake church led by a false prophet to pray and sing hallelujah! In places like that Scripture is never even mentioned except in passing and out of context. Churches like Mavuno, Nairobi Chapel, CITAM na zingineo.

Wakujuasana, please tell us which churches you have approved we attend

If you have to ask then you are in trouble, my sista. Bottom line if the "entertainment" in your church is more interesting than the doctrine coming out of it, be very worried. This is how you end up with "born again Christians" in some of these churches who have been attending for 10 years and do not even understand what salvation is let alone 99% of what is in Scripture. Wanajua tu Jeremiah 29:11 as their favourite verse. But in vigorous dancing they are experts Laughing out loudly !

Stop beating about the bush, SISTER mugundaman

Tuambie kanisa ni zipi

Hata kama ni Akorino

I assume you have a Bible and can read? You sound like those lazy so called Christians who only wait for Sunday to hear what the fake pastor in the church you attend has to say as you dance vigorously Laughing out loudly . When was the last time you opened the Holy book? Turn to the ant you sluggard!

Let's go back to the topic of Joey Muthengi and Mcdonald Mariga.
I bet Joey will want to dominate and control Mcdonald

Yaani relationship yao imejiandika 'BDSM'?

Anyway, I should have began by asking why you think she'll want to dominate and control him. Why?

She has been and seen more in this world more than him
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Angelica _ann
#44 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:43:24 PM

Ericsson wrote:
tycho wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
and then appears on Sunday in church to a fake church led by a false prophet to pray and sing hallelujah! In places like that Scripture is never even mentioned except in passing and out of context. Churches like Mavuno, Nairobi Chapel, CITAM na zingineo.

If you have to ask then you are in trouble, my sista. Bottom line if the "entertainment" in your church is more interesting than the doctrine coming out of it, be very worried. This is how you end up with "born again Christians" in some of these churches who have been attending for 10 years and do not even understand what salvation is let alone 99% of what is in Scripture. Wanajua tu Jeremiah 29:11 as their favourite verse. But in vigorous dancing they are experts Laughing out loudly !

Tuambie kanisa ni zipi

Hata kama ni Akorino

I assume you have a Bible and can read? You sound like those lazy so called Christians who only wait for Sunday to hear what the fake pastor in the church you attend has to say as you dance vigorously Laughing out loudly . When was the last time you opened the Holy book? Turn to the ant you sluggard!

Anyway, I should have began by asking why you think she'll want to dominate and control him. Why?

Kwanza ni msisana wa isolated Kiambu area. Wacha tu ....... spent how long with this Mariga fellow and now she has nyakuad kabisa.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tycho
#45 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:45:04 PM

@Ericsson and AA:

I thought you'd say 'But of course Joey is a woman!'

There's a story in the 'Canterbury tales' about a queen who sets a knight upon the task of finding what a woman wants in a man.

And after combing vast areas, the knight comes upon a cucu who tells him that all a woman wants is to dominate her man...

"Kuikarira shafashi..."
Lolest!
#46 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:12:50 PM

Quote:

The difference between you and me is I actually read the Bible so I know what's inside it and don't ask insipid questions like "where are the good churches" for lack of opening the Holy book that has all the answers therein!
And yet another difference. When I laugh I am truly laughing and not "pretending to" like you do

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Lie LA lie. More lies.

We know these teenage tactics

Quote scripture IF you know it. It isn't sin not to know. But you must know some of us are like the Bereans of old. Ukisoma, tunasoma. Which is why you can't fool us kijana.

Why is it so easy for you to type all these stories but not quote scripture?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Ericsson
#47 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:08:56 PM

tycho wrote:
@Ericsson and AA:

I thought you'd say 'But of course Joey is a woman!'

There's a story in the 'Canterbury tales' about a queen who sets a knight upon the task of finding what a woman wants in a man.

And after combing vast areas, the knight comes upon a cucu who tells him that all a woman wants is to dominate her man...

"Kuikarira shafashi..."

That is the beginning of downfall and an unhappy life.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
MugundaMan
#48 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:30:18 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

The difference between you and me is I actually read the Bible so I know what's inside it and don't ask insipid questions like "where are the good churches" for lack of opening the Holy book that has all the answers therein!
And yet another difference. When I laugh I am truly laughing and not "pretending to" like you do

Lie LA lie. More lies.

Quote scripture IF you know it. It isn't sin not to know. But you must know some of us are like the Bereans of old. Ukisoma, tunasoma. Which is why you can't fool us kijana.

Quote Scripture to tell you how to distinguish a fake church from a good church? smile You garra be kidding me, girl. If you read your Bible this shouldn't be an issue for you. Berean or Berean Jew?Laughing out loudly Two different things hapo, lady. See, even basic Scripture stumps you.
Lolest!
#49 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:49:09 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Lie LA lie. More lies.

Quote Scripture to tell you how to distinguish a fake church from a good church? smile You garra be kidding me, girl. If you read your Bible this shouldn't be an issue for you. Berean or Berean Jew?Laughing out loudly Two different things hapo, lady. See, even basic Scripture stumps you.

Don't try games. Quote the scripture you know. Preach.girl ni wewe
MugundaMan
#50 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:00:06 PM

Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Lie LA lie. More lies.

Scripture about what, girl? Define the question smile
Lolest!
#51 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:05:32 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Lie LA lie. More lies.

Ask the question respectfully.
MugundaMan
#52 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:27:33 PM

Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Lie LA lie. More lies.

No need to get testy. Laughing out loudly
Swali ni gani I answer it for you one time!
sparkly
#53 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:53:00 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
tycho wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Tuambie kanisa ni zipi

Hata kama ni Akorino

Kwanza ni msisana wa isolated Kiambu area. Wacha tu ....... spent how long with this Mariga fellow and now she has nyakuad kabisa.

I saw somewhere that she went to St. Andrews Turi. The girl is a yellow yellow thoroughbred not just another msisana. Mariga can't resist.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Swenani
#54 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:36:13 AM

What I know is that she was in Italy shoot an advert and she is going back there for another advert. In the advert, she is Mariga's wife.

Hizi rumuor zingine sijui ni za wapi?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#55 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:49:51 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Lie LA lie. More lies.

Maswali ni matatu:

1. Why do you keep referring to @Lollest as "Lady, Girl" etc

2. Which church do you advocate for?

3. Which verse in the Holy Bible advocates for using 'derogatory' names when talking to others?
MugundaMan
#56 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:59:05 AM

washiku wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Lie LA lie. More lies.

Maswali ni matatu:

3. Which verse in the Holy Bible advocates for using 'derogatory' names when talking to others?

Are you Lolest and why are you asking on her behalf? smile That being said..

1. Is she not a female? WHY would you be offended if I called you a lady or a girl? I would not be offended if you called me a man or a boy :). Nothing derogatory there.

2. A doctrinally sound Bible-based and Christ centred church. Unfortunately, very few of them exist these days.

3. Which "derogatory names"? Specify and I will respond case by case smile

BTW thanks for the DIRECT QUESTIONS. This is what I like to deal with instead of wild stories and allegations with no factual basis. Over to ya!
Swenani
#57 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:05:27 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Lie LA lie. More lies.

Maswali ni matatu:

1. Is she not a female? WHY would you be offended if I called you a lady or a girl? I would not be offended if you called me a man or a boy :). Nothing derogatory there.

2. A doctrinally sound Bible-based and Christ centred church. Unfortunately, very few of them exist these days.

BTW thanks for the DIRECT QUESTIONS. This is what I like to deal with instead of wild stories and allegations with no factual basis. Over to ya!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You have not responded to any of the DIRECT QUESTIONS
MugundaMan
#58 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:31:44 AM

Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Lie LA lie. More lies.

Maswali ni matatu:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I have. And VERY DIRECTLY in a way that someone with at least half a brain can easily understand.
Lolest!
#59 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:36:00 AM

Quote:
NO, are you?
e.g?

Swenani
#60 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:43:38 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Lie LA lie. More lies.

Maswali ni matatu:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I have. And VERY DIRECTLY in a way that someone with at least half a brain can easily understand.

1. You were asked you why you refer to @Laughing out loudly as female/girl. He didn't ask you whether Lolest is female or male, sadly with your full brain, you responded to the later.
2. To re-phrase the 2nd question, you were asked which church is doctrinally sound-Your answer was doctrinally sound church-I'm better off with half a brain church than full brain with such an answer.
3. Re-read most of your posts