4 Pages«<234
Walking as exercise
Coolio
#61 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:56:44 PM

tycho wrote:
Coolio wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Coolio wrote:
I run 12kms daily and do 40kms route march every weekend.

Si umekonda sana?

Not really but I'm doing good. Early October i was 92 but now I'm 85. By Feb next year I want to be 70.

Kama ni kumarch, then labda @Coolio ni ........

Revenge ni kwa mess.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
MugundaMan
#62 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 5:42:04 AM

One of the best experiences is a morning walk pre-breakfast to torch away fat without wasting muscle while spiking up HGH if you do a quick HIIT workout (no more than 10 mins) before breakfast. On my morning walks in my 'hood I always encounter sleepy looking fellows with emotionless stone-faces marching to work and chirping birds (by the way how come the birds are so loud in Africa, jameni.) In other places if you took a morning walk or jog you hardly would hear birds. Or was it the winter baridis that would kill off/hibernate them? If My local gazeti guy sees me coming from a mile away he already starts pulling out the exact one I always buy. Which calls for uncomfortable moments on days I do not want to buy because he has already marked you as his "minimum guaranteed income" for the day. You always end up buying because you do not want to disappoint him. Then there are the chapati cookers. The aromas wafting from their roadside haunts as they cook them are quite something. Hygiene concerns are the only limiter. Then there is always an Asian couple holding hands and discussing P&L matters regarding their duka in town in hushed tones. They always go quiet when they pass you by then resume when the coast is clear. Halafu there are the wazungu joggers on steroids. Fitbit, earphones, pedometer, sporty athletic wear from head to toe. Headband included. They look like they are London Marathon-ready as they jog to a furious sweat, always moving at crackhead speeds! Zipping between cars and over pavements as if every calorie burnt had life or death ramifications. By the time you get to the kiosk to buy your KCC Gold Crown (I'm very brand loyal) and make your way home after getting God's sun on your skin, you are refreshed and ready for the rest of the day. T.I.A and I wouldn't have it any other way. Off I go for my morning walk.