wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages<1234>»
EPL 2018/2019 Season
hardwood
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 1:40:02 PM

#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:35:17 AM

This season is becoming very difficult to predict. I wonder who will be on top by the end of Dec. I particularly don't think there's a team playing incredible football, they are all playing the same with a bit of luck here and there. Your predictions and especially after Champions League and UEFA take their toll?

BBI will solve it
:)
Sober
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 1:32:12 PM

2012 wrote:
This season is becoming very difficult to predict. I wonder who will be on top by the end of Dec. I particularly don't think there's a team playing incredible football, they are all playing the same with a bit of luck here and there. Your predictions and especially after Champions League and UEFA take their toll?

African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Sober
#24 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 11:54:42 AM

Place unusually quiete with a third of the season gone. Maybe we are waiting for boxing day football
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
KulaRaha
#25 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 12:12:37 PM

Looks like another City whitewash....
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
#26 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 3:59:00 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
My Arsenal seems to be recovering, we're out of ICU.

playing the beautiful game again.

We can now give Emery a 26yrs contract (if he beats Bournemouth today).

BBI will solve it
Sober
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 11:08:30 AM

2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
My Arsenal seems to be recovering, we're out of ICU.

playing the beautiful game again.

We can now give Emery a 26yrs contract (if he beats Bournemouth today).

Managers are given targets to win trophies, beating teams is a build up to that... unless we are talking derbies.
Njunge
#28 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 5:29:33 PM

Arsenal playing eye pleasing, high pressing game against Spurs.....it's beautiful......and they meltPray
Angelica _ann
#29 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 6:46:27 PM

Njunge wrote:
Arsenal playing eye pleasing, high pressing game against Spurs.....it's beautiful......and they meltPray

Beating Spurs kabisa. Next up man United!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
washiku
#30 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 7:21:18 PM

Njunge wrote:

Wenger effect seems to have gone kabisa.
kaka2za
#31 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2018 12:27:31 AM

Njunge wrote:

Quote of the day:
" Lucas Torreira tackles anything that moves"
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
#32 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2018 12:42:59 AM

Njunge wrote:

Haven't seen Arsenal play so beautifully in a long while.

BBI will solve it
Sober
#33 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:56:47 AM

2012 wrote:
Njunge wrote:

The new coach has inspired the players and also brought the good-feel for the fans of Arsenal. Let's see how long this stays. The real litmus test is tomorrow when they will be facing Manchester United.
shadowinvestor
#34 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:16:25 AM

Manutd is no longer the lion it was- Cant win games, hopelessly under performing in all sectors. Hard to see them win this tie, and even if they win, there is real change at the Emirates. What Arsenal got right in transitioning from a longterm coach is we stuck to our culture- but at the same time changed our recruitment and background staff-Medical, fitness, nutrition etc. Emry is a genius- He doesn't have enough clout to work with superstars thats why he flopped at PSG. At Arsenal, we have given him the best working conditions-freedom to recruit and even confidence to kick out Ramsey for being an ass.
Lets see how the season unfolds.

Sober wrote:
2012 wrote:
Njunge wrote:

The new coach has inspired the players and also brought the good-feel for the fans of Arsenal. Let's see how long this stays. The real litmus test is tomorrow when they will be facing Manchester United.

freiks
#35 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:27:58 AM

@Njunge where do i place my bet tomorrow?
Life is an endless adventure
kangi
#36 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 5:45:00 PM

shadowinvestor wrote:
Manutd is no longer the lion it was- Cant win games, hopelessly under performing in all sectors. Hard to see them win this tie, and even if they win, there is real change at the Emirates. What Arsenal got right in transitioning from a longterm coach is we stuck to our culture- but at the same time changed our recruitment and background staff-Medical, fitness, nutrition etc. Emry is a genius- He doesn't have enough clout to work with superstars thats why he flopped at PSG. At Arsenal, we have given him the best working conditions-freedom to recruit and even confidence to kick out Ramsey for being an ass.
Lets see how the season unfolds.

Sober wrote:
2012 wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Ssshhhhhh...........am no Man. Utd fan, but for all intent and purpose, they show no respect to Arsenal. I think they'd rather lose to WestBrom than the gunners.
Against the Gunners, they work the extra shift, just to spoil the party.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define your life.
Njunge
#37 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:34:40 PM

freiks wrote:
@Njunge where do i place my bet tomorrow?

Looking at Man Us injury list, i will back an Arsenal win. Man U will be without Victor Lindelof and Alexis Sanchez who are out with long term injuries while Young is suspended.Bailly,Smalling,Darmian,Shaw, Phil Jones and Rashford are all doubts which means their backline will be make shift.
Njunge
#38 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 11:19:39 PM

Very cagey game......but Arsenal seem more adventurous. United are okay sitting behind the ball.....or it's my Arsenal gogglessmile .

Gooooooaaaal courtesy of AVR....Applause Applause Skhodran "Musafi"....

Martial.....1-1Pray . Game on.
kaka2za
#39 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 10:12:46 AM

Njunge wrote:
Very cagey game......but Arsenal seem more adventurous. United are okay sitting behind the ball.....or it's my Arsenal gogglessmile .

Gooooooaaaal courtesy of AVR....Applause Applause Skhodran "Musafi"....

Martial.....1-1Pray . Game on.

VAR not yet in operation in the EPL. That's goal line technology.

Quality wise,it was the worst match I have watched so far between the two sides. It was more like Cardiff vs Newcastle!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
gk
#40 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 5:13:19 PM

If City wins at Chelsea today, they and Liverpool will likely go on widening the lead over the rest to an unassailable gap by Feb..