VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Jambojet acquires two new planes as it eyes East Africa expansion
https://www.businessdail...41590-293glp/index.html

>>> What's a "Skyline Arrangement"?

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

Those 2 planes will be wholly used by KQ though leased by JJ...For Bujumbura (Though the govt of Burundi is not hearing any of it) and Mogadishu... Hardest bit is JJ use that bogus Sky port system while KQ uses Altea....

Start again. Slowly. What's a "Skyline Arrangement"?

You said that the 2 planes will be leased by JJ but used by KQ.
- Why would JJ, a KQ subsidiary lease planes for the parent KQ?
- What's the deal with Burundi? What don't they want?
- Without Burundi's permission, how can KQ fly to Bujumbura?
- What's Sky Port? Altea?

For that Skyline arrangement kusema ukweli sijui.... Il ask someone in supply chain.

Maybe you missed the Burundi bit had talked about it earlier.... KQ is looking to fly a smaller plane... The best fit would be the Bombardier one class configuration... The govt officials in Burundi fly J class through and through and they are pissed off that they wont be getting that chance... So its either another plane or KQ stops flying huko.

Mogadishu... For obvious security reasons its good JJ do that flight...

They are looking at JJ (their staff) running with everything HOTAC contracts, GH, Ticket sales (though sold as KQ) then pass on any costs and revenue to KQ plus also any loss...

Last time I traveled to Buja, the plane was filled to max capacity. The J class honchos will not stop the inevitable

Heard the agreement with Bujumbura was for KQ to maintain the morning 448 flight and JJ to take over the other frequencies. JJ should also be taking over the Kilimanjaro route. I doubt if Kalpa would have agreed their guys to operate Mogadishu
maka
#11242 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 6:57:36 PM

Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

Those 2 planes will be wholly used by KQ though leased by JJ...For Bujumbura (Though the govt of Burundi is not hearing any of it) and Mogadishu... Hardest bit is JJ use that bogus Sky port system while KQ uses Altea....

For that Skyline arrangement kusema ukweli sijui.... Il ask someone in supply chain.

Maybe you missed the Burundi bit had talked about it earlier.... KQ is looking to fly a smaller plane... The best fit would be the Bombardier one class configuration... The govt officials in Burundi fly J class through and through and they are pissed off that they wont be getting that chance... So its either another plane or KQ stops flying huko.

They are looking at JJ (their staff) running with everything HOTAC contracts, GH, Ticket sales (though sold as KQ) then pass on any costs and revenue to KQ plus also any loss...

Last time I traveled to Buja, the plane was filled to max capacity. The J class honchos will not stop the inevitable

Heard the agreement with Bujumbura was for KQ to maintain the morning 448 flight and JJ to take over the other frequencies. JJ should also be taking over the Kilimanjaro route. I doubt if Kalpa would have agreed their guys to operate Mogadishu

possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#11243 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 7:07:01 PM

maka wrote:
Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

There must be demand on this route but I am worried about how KQ are marketing it.. Why not let Jambojet run with the whole hig

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
maka
#11244 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 7:13:02 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

There must be demand on this route but I am worried about how KQ are marketing it.. Why not let Jambojet run with the whole hig

Nitafute tunywe whiskey tuexplain....
obiero
#11245 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 7:34:37 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

@maka.. I'm in Joburg whole of November.. Will reach out once back..

maka
#11246 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 7:48:02 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

Sawa Jakom...
obiero
#11247 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 8:30:14 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

Sawa Jakom...

Alright.. Meanwhile, this is exciting http://igadnews.com/2018...cutive-sebastian-mikosz/

maka
#11248 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 9:34:09 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]Jambojet acquires two new planes as it eyes East Africa expansion

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

Sawa Jakom...

Alright.. Meanwhile, this is exciting http://igadnews.com/2018...utive-sebastian-mikosz/[/quote]

LOL... See I have always said the truth bro... Always...
obiero
#11249 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 9:48:18 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

Sawa Jakom...

Alright.. Meanwhile, this is exciting http://igadnews.com/2018...utive-sebastian-mikosz/

LOL... See I have always said the truth bro... Always...

Of course! You got a front row seat bro.. But you miss the point on some of the changes that SM is taking. KQ will turn around and I will be inside the plane as it lifts off to the stratosphere

maka
#11250 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 4:52:33 PM

Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

obiero
#11251 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 6:16:08 PM

maka wrote:
Zichi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Is JJ profitable?
Can JJ go public?

Today is not 11.11.2018 but Buja will bow.. Swift response from top management.. Now Somalia Mogadishu has ready twin engined aircraft effective 15.11.2018

obiero
#11252 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:41:04 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Two things to note on KQ
1. KQLC, KLM, KQ ESOP and GoK shall be unwilling to sell below KES 12
2. Minority shareholders will continue to be unwilling to sell below KES 21
Effectively we have a hung share with little use of remaining listed as it has not been tradable since the restructuring. The volume action speaks volumes

Nobody wants to buy

I believe its more like no one wants to sell.. But the jury is out. You could be right!

Projections of 2018 HY results that ended saturday 2359hrs

The latest CEO statement fully hangs the hung KQ share.. Sad really

No trades going on.. The KQ share is just like KK, ARM, UNGA; a victim of corporate actions

obiero
#11253 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 4:06:44 PM

10+ reasons to believe in operation pride at KQ and position yourself with KQ stock:
1. Refreshed hedging policy
2. Cut down on HOTAC and other operational expenses
3. Rightsizing of the workforce and easing labor unrest
4. Fuel efficient planes in entire fleet
5. Route optimization especially in Africa
6. CAT 1 status at main hub
7. GoK guaranteed debt at reduced interest pay out
8. Strong forex holding with primary pricing in USD, EUR
9. Debt tenor restructure by main bankers KQLC
10. Revival in KE tourism
11. Budget carrier Jambojet for booming middle-class
12. Seven straight years of losses about to be overturned into a profit for 2019
13. Negative equity remains an academic argument based on the tallying of total losses from retained earnings

Profit trend (LBT) (KSh m) From 2003 to 2018 ascending:
−5,664
−10,826
−4,861
-3,156 (forecast)

obiero
#11254 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 11:13:03 AM

Thursday 15.11.2018

sparkly
#11255 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 11:57:59 AM

obiero wrote:

Thursday 15.11.2018

Pride of Africa should not be flying to Mogadishu. Violence against the government of solmalia and the occupying forces is the order of the day. KQ is making itself a target of islamists.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#11256 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 1:10:44 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Thursday 15.11.2018

Pride of Africa should not be flying to Mogadishu. Violence against the government of solmalia and the occupying forces is the order of the day. KQ is making itself a target of islamists.

It's a big gamble. Probably mitigated by the choice of Jambojet as the actual carrier on behalf of KQ

freiks
#11257 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 2:40:15 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Thursday 15.11.2018

We have daily flights by Turkish to Mogadishu and 3 times a week by Ethiopian. Dont ask how i know
Life is an endless adventure
obiero
#11258 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 3:34:37 PM

freiks wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Thursday 15.11.2018

We have daily flights by Turkish to Mogadishu and 3 times a week by Ethiopian. Dont ask how i know

Remember Kenya has other underlying issues with some elements in the said destination

Angelica _ann
#11259 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 3:46:54 PM

obiero wrote:
freiks wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Thursday 15.11.2018

Remember Kenya has other underlying issues with some elements in the said destination

Remember in 2016 they tried to blow a Turkish airline plane using some briefcase bomb but didn't work. ET employs crazy security at Mogadishu Airport.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#11260 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 3:54:56 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
freiks wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Thursday 15.11.2018

Remember in 2016 they tried to blow a Turkish airline plane using some briefcase bomb but didn't work. ET employs crazy security at Mogadishu Airport.

Who said KQ is flying to Mogadishu?smile