Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Wazuans,always sitting on the fence

Yeah that’s true also over rely on “opinions” of kahawa and Wall Street. Are people to lazy to do some research?

Yes they should research...like why this entity was selling its only real assets at a 50% loss last week...are things so bad?

Kenyans get too excited by lip service....sijui LSE, sijui NASDAQ....sijui ban tilapia....all bar talk.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

What are u on about? What asset was being sold at 50%? Ama it’s ur usual rumors kama kawaida?

Are you confusing 5% discount vs a 50% loss for the ridge? 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Obviously there are 2 issues here:

-either you are covering up the loss from the sale of shares
-or you're so irrelevant, you have no idea

How many construction projects completed and fully bought since 2016? 10 villas on "Forest Road" which I presume is Forest EDGE Road...

@Kularaha. Your posts are usually untrue and you always seem to have an agenda against this company but without any solid concerns or facts and are mainly fake news. Stop wasting our time and yours. Come to think of this your posts are irrelevant and a waste of data.

@jmbada unless you live under a rock and have just recently resurfaced (if that is the case, I welcome you back 😁):

Amara Ridge located of Langata road near Bomas which by no means is any where near “Forest Road” was fully sold this year.

Alma: mixed use development in Ruaka is almost complete (70% complete). I urge you to visit the site. Here is a video of the progress. https://www.the-alma.com/project-progress and sales for phase 1 = 80% sold out.

Funny how guys hate on this company yet don’t even know where projects are and how far along they are.

Hii yao ni HOMO(Hate of missing out)
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
jmbada
#142 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 4:57:06 PM

Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Yeah that’s true also over rely on “opinions” of kahawa and Wall Street. Are people to lazy to do some research?

Yes they should research...like why this entity was selling its only real assets at a 50% loss last week...are things so bad?

Kenyans get too excited by lip service....sijui LSE, sijui NASDAQ....sijui ban tilapia....all bar talk.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

What are u on about? What asset was being sold at 50%? Ama it’s ur usual rumors kama kawaida?

How many construction projects completed and fully bought since 2016? 10 villas on "Forest Road" which I presume is Forest EDGE Road...

@Kularaha. Your posts are usually untrue and you always seem to have an agenda against this company but without any solid concerns or facts and are mainly fake news. Stop wasting our time and yours. Come to think of this your posts are irrelevant and a waste of data.

@jmbada unless you live under a rock and have just recently resurfaced (if that is the case, I welcome you back 😁):

Amara Ridge located of Langata road near Bomas which by no means is any where near “Forest Road” was fully sold this year.

Alma: mixed use development in Ruaka is almost complete (70% complete). I urge you to visit the site. Here is a video of the progress. https://www.the-alma.com/project-progress and sales for phase 1 = 80% sold out.

Funny how guys hate on this company yet don’t even know where projects are and how far along they are.

Dear Horton...I know where Amara is. I am citing Cytonn"s OWN pdf from THEIR website...in THEIR response to a kahawatungu article. See post 95 in this very thread! They CLEARLY indicate the location as Forest Road. The road they are referring to is Forest Edge Road that leads to Bomas of Kenya. But the villas are OFF that road as well. And only 10 villas completed and 100 pct.sold.
But, fair point...75% completion of a 453 unit project at the Alma is no mean feat. I shall visit
Pure millioneare(PM)
#143 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 4:14:46 PM

rwitre
#144 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 7:10:45 PM

Pure millioneare(PM) wrote:
https://cytonn.com/uploads/downloads/cytonn-investments-comments-on-social-media-comments-vfinal.pdf

You've got to admire the gusto with which Cytonn defends itself from negative publicity. If the NSE 20 did that maybe the bear run wouldn't have continued for so long Laughing out loudly

Lakini wahenga walisema Chema chajiuza

This doesn't take away the underlying risk of their "unique business model". Those inside I do hope you get vindicated in time. For me it' a pass Shame on you
obiero
#145 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 7:13:57 PM

rwitre wrote:
https://cytonn.com/uploads/downloads/cytonn-investments-comments-on-social-media-comments-vfinal.pdf

You've got to admire the gusto with which Cytonn defends itself from negative publicity. If the NSE 20 did that maybe the bear run wouldn't have continued for so long Laughing out loudly

This doesn't take away the underlying risk of their "unique business model". Those inside I do hope you get vindicated in time. For me it' a pass Shame on you

Misplaced energy, banks liabilities are mainly composed of depositor funds while Cytonn has over borrowed

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Horton
#146 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 10:35:55 PM

obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Misplaced energy, banks liabilities are mainly composed of depositor funds while Cytonn has over borrowed

😆😆 pot calling the kettle black? Your stock picks aren’t necessarily at 0 debt point
VituVingiSana
#147 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 11:27:22 PM

Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

😆😆 pot calling the kettle black? Your stock picks aren’t necessarily at 0 debt point
I don't have a dog in this fight. I have had no exposure to Cytonn but given its focus on Real Estate + shares, I do keep an eye on it since I have Centum.
BUT the sniping on here is great! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#148 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 5:37:56 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

I don't have a dog in this fight. I have had no exposure to Cytonn but given its focus on Real Estate + shares, I do keep an eye on it since I have Centum.
BUT the sniping on here is great! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@vvs It's quite interesting that you are not in Cytonn
@Horton I hold COOP, KCB & KQ.. All professionally run, two with assured divi and one with promise of outsized gains if the dice is well spun by the gids

KulaRaha
#149 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 7:13:44 AM

Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Dear Horton, attacking me wont invalidate the fact that your Cytonn was selling shares at a 40% loss over the last couple of weeks. This is a small market, its hard to hide a move like that. Everybody knows. Go lie to someone else.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Horton
#150 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 8:12:26 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Dear Horton, attacking me wont invalidate the fact that your Cytonn was selling shares at a 40% loss over the last couple of weeks. This is a small market, its hard to hide a move like that. Everybody knows. Go lie to someone else.

Dear KR,

Your cynicism is also not appreciated. Half knowledge as they say is dangerous. So all they did was sell NIC and buy KCB which they reckon was more profitable. Currently 90% of NSE investors are running at a loss. They simply realized it and reinvested in KCB? What is your breaking news there? 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️I also sold EQTY at a small loss recently. Big deal! Stop sensationalizing petty stuff. Perhaps get a hobby?
the deal
#151 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 9:36:11 AM

Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Dear KR,

Your cynicism is also not appreciated. Half knowledge as they say is dangerous. So all they did was sell NIC and buy KCB which they reckon was more profitable. Currently 90% of NSE investors are running at a loss. They simply realized it and reinvested in KCB? What is your breaking news there? 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️I also sold EQTY at a small loss recently. Big deal! Stop sensationalizing petty stuff. Perhaps get a hobby?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly what's makes you think they will not sell KCB at a loss either? Such kind of moves should worry any kind of serious investor... Considering majority of they're assets are illiquid and the company is cash strapped!
mwekez@ji
#152 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 10:14:10 AM

the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Dear KR,

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly what's makes you think they will not sell KCB at a loss either? Such kind of moves should worry any kind of serious investor... Considering majority of they're assets are illiquid and the company is cash strapped!

The cash crunch is delaying payments to contractors. I bet the proceeds of NIC will go towards that.
obiero
#153 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 11:04:39 AM

mwekez@ji wrote:
the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Dear KR,

The cash crunch is delaying payments to contractors. I bet the proceeds of NIC will go towards that.

I am praying earnestly for all investors in this firm. I fear that it will not end well. Their financials are simply screwed up where they have taken short term debt to fund long term projects and are now short on cash which is the lifeline of any decent business

Horton
#154 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 4:48:56 PM

obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Dear KR,

I am praying earnestly for all investors in this firm. I fear that it will not end well. Their financials are simply screwed up where they have taken short term debt to fund long term projects and are now short on cash which is the lifeline of any decent business

Stop spreading ur rumors there is no cash crunch. Your fake “prayers” are not needed. I dunno why Cytonn gives most of you characters an itch to “advise” us especially when we don’t need it. We didn’t give u advise or offer prayers and mantras when things were going pear shape in ur investments.

Most people had given this company less than a year to survive. But guess what, they are still here and thriving. I suggest haters look for a new hobby. THERE IS NO CASH CRUNCH.

Deal, when did u become a rumor monger? Anti NIC money will go to pay contractors. Are you sure?
Ericsson
#155 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 4:53:04 PM

Somebody bring cold water or fire extinguisher.
It's getting hot here
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Swenani
#156 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 5:06:08 PM

mwekez@ji wrote:
the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Dear KR,

If there was a cash crunch, would it be possible to withdraw cash from CMS and be paid?

Nyinyi ni wivu tu inawasumbua
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Horton
#157 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 6:09:49 PM

Ericsson wrote:
It's getting hot here

😆😆 nah not yet. We aren’t at negative equity 😆😆
obiero
#158 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 7:01:44 PM

Horton wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
It's getting hot here

😆😆 nah not yet. We aren’t at negative equity 😆😆

😁😁 at least I tried to save your hard head.. hapa utachomeka, rest assured

obiero
#159 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 7:03:49 PM

Swenani wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Dear KR,

If there was a cash crunch, would it be possible to withdraw cash from CMS and be paid?

Nyinyi ni wivu tu inawasumbua

They keep borrowing to sort out the short term liabilities

obiero
#160 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 7:11:30 PM

Looking more and more like FEP with each passing day