wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

only 150,000 out of 1.5m Nairobians pay rates
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:17:32 PM

- Loving the fact that Uhuru is doing something that the regimes since 2002 have been unable (unwilling?) to do. GIS map the whole country to make the property market transparent, transfers/surveys more efficient and weed out longstanding corrupt practices

- Loving his urge to lawyers to put nation first rather than selfish interest given they rushed to court and have put digitisation of titles/open access to searches via e-citizen at a halt! Can't wait for their hopeless lawsuits to all be dismissed in the national interest if the judges have any sense of justice for the common man and patriotism.

- Loving the tremendous strides Kenya has made in ease of doing business. Special kudos to CS Aden for the excellent work in pushing this forward! Benefits of having a respected private sector guy at the helm during his tenure

OAN Uhuru will be a HERO that our grandkids will be singing songs about if he continues at this sustained pace. The rapprochement with "baba" in the interest of national unity was a masterstroke and the achievements of this regime are clear as day for anyone to see. I used to think Kibaki was the best president Kenya ever had but seems Uhunye might prove me wrong by 2022!

God bless our leaders and God bless Kenya!
Swenani
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:54:36 PM

Fangi ni kitu mbaya sana
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MugundaMan
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 2:05:25 PM

Swenani wrote:
Fangi ni kitu mbaya sana

Why do you say so, my broda? No fangi mentioned in the post nor in the clip smile
Swenani
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 2:30:06 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Fangi ni kitu mbaya sana

Why do you say so, my broda? No fangi mentioned in the post nor in the clip smile

Quote:
OAN Uhuru will be a HERO that our grandkids will be singing songs about if he continues at this sustained pace. The rapprochement with "baba" in the interest of national unity was a masterstroke and the achievements of this regime are clear as day for anyone to see. I used to think Kibaki was the best president Kenya ever had but seems Uhunye might prove me wrong by 2022!

Who in his/her right mind will write such except under the influence of nduklu?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 5:14:40 PM

Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Fangi ni kitu mbaya sana

Quote:

Even this ....kudos to CS Aden for the excellent work in pushing this forward! Benefits of having a respected private sector guy at the helm during his tenure.. iko na excess weed. Adan misperformed & was moved ASAP. High level sycophancy.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FRM2011
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 5:44:44 PM

Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Fangi ni kitu mbaya sana

Quote:

Most jubilee supporters have seen the light after the scales have fallen. But our brother here will take a bit of time. Which is sad considering he is feeling the pain of a depressed economy.

To be clear, history will record uhuru as the worst leader Kenya will ever have. The damage he will leave might take us not less than 25 years to fix.

Moi's damage took kibaki less than a decade because moi used to steal taxes already paid. Uhuruto are stealing taxes which will be paid my grandkids.
MugundaMan
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 6:55:56 PM

Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Fangi ni kitu mbaya sana

Quote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
No nduklu here. The economy is firing on all cylinders at 6.3% this quarter and well above 5% p.a. for the past 16 years while poverty rates are dropping like a stone. Jameni if you want to talk about nduklu, only someone on the stuff cannot see what a game changer this has been for our beautiful Kenya despite the small challenges hapa na pale!
MugundaMan
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 7:00:25 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Fangi ni kitu mbaya sana

Quote:

Most jubilee supporters have seen the light after the scales have fallen. But our brother here will take a bit of time. Which is sad considering he is feeling the pain of a depressed economy.

To be clear, history will record uhuru as the worst leader Kenya will ever have. The damage he will leave might take us not less than 25 years to fix.

Moi's damage took kibaki less than a decade because moi used to steal taxes already paid. Uhuruto are stealing taxes which will be paid my grandkids.

Which depressed economy and where?? Kenya's economy is red hawwttt at the moment, my broda and projected to be so for the next 20 years! smile

https://www.the-star.co....ars-cnn-survey_c1844038
Angelica _ann
#9 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 11:21:58 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Fangi ni kitu mbaya sana

Quote:

Which depressed economy and where?? Kenya's economy is red hawwttt at the moment, my broda and projected to be so for the next 20 years! smile

What a surveyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#10 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2018 11:35:51 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Fangi ni kitu mbaya sana

Quote:

What a surveyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Difficult for Nigeria to be the most industrialized country in Africa.
They are too disorganized.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
MugundaMan
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:42:18 AM

Zubaeni zubaeni na mtapata mwana (Kenya) si wako. The whole world is coming to Kenya to exploit incredible opportunites and help us build it. The Chinese are not stupid, they recognized the strategic importance of Kenya as a gateway not just to Africa but the West long time ago, hence their investments hapa with gusto. The number of wazungus you see on our streets - as they hepa their collapsing economies - is testament to that. Kenya is the future and if you are stuck in your doom and gloom you will still be crying while hardworking Kenyans and foreigners completely buy you out even in your village.
Angelica _ann
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:59:25 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

Zubaeni zubaeni na mtapata mwana (Kenya) si wako. The whole world is coming to Kenya to exploit incredible opportunites and help us build it. The Chinese are not stupid, they recognized the strategic importance of Kenya as a gateway not just to Africa but the West long time ago, hence their investments hapa with gusto. The number of wazungus you see on our streets - as they hepa their collapsing economies - is testament to that. Kenya is the future and if you are stuck in your doom and gloom you will still be crying while hardworking Kenyans and foreigners completely buy you out even in your village.

We are not stupid, Chinese are not in Kenya alone and we know too well how they operate...... We have been here before.