wazua Thu, Mar 21, 2019
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Flame Tree Group HY18
Fyatu
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 11:01:19 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,319
Location: Nakuru
rwitre wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
rwitre wrote:
I don’t get the bile against FTGH.
- Well managed firm
- Simple, clear businesses in its portfolio
- Expanding
- Profitable

Which is way more than you can say about most NSE companies. Not giving out dividend but instead ploughing back the proceeds into growing the company and shareholder value is better than dishing them out then taking up more debt or calling for a rights issue.

Falling price? Hello…blood is everywhere this bear season.

“Price is what you pay, value is what you get”

I'd argue that at the current price FTGH is a buy and hold.
Applause Applause Applause I am out of cash until the next set of dividends come in and/or Rubis sends me a chq. Currently it is one of Tier 3 investments for me but one worth looking at in the future.


Interesting...FTGH hasn't traded a single share this week. Insiders totally refusing to sell. Weak hands shaken out? Signs of a bottom?


Kanini kaseo..
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
rwitre
#22 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 4:25:59 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/8/2018
Posts: 235
Location: Nairobi
2.55 Free fall.
tom_boy
#23 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 8:38:18 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/20/2007
Posts: 641
rwitre wrote:
2.55 Free fall.


2.40. Is this opportunity staring investors in the face.

Are they likely to have had a tough year despite signs of mid year recovery? Importing stuff has been made hell by tumbileee. Likely to imparct on them.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
rwitre
#24 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:15:05 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/8/2018
Posts: 235
Location: Nairobi
tom_boy wrote:
rwitre wrote:
2.55 Free fall.


2.40. Is this opportunity staring investors in the face.

Are they likely to have had a tough year despite signs of mid year recovery? Importing stuff has been made hell by tumbileee. Likely to imparct on them.


shhh.....don't attract attention to it. We're quietly stocking up.
tom_boy
#25 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 1:31:46 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/20/2007
Posts: 641
rwitre wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
rwitre wrote:
2.55 Free fall.


2.40. Is this opportunity staring investors in the face.

Are they likely to have had a tough year despite signs of mid year recovery? Importing stuff has been made hell by tumbileee. Likely to imparct on them.


shhh.....don't attract attention to it. We're quietly stocking up.

Ooops, pole
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
tom_boy
#26 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 6:07:40 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/20/2007
Posts: 641
How early before yr end or announcing results is a firm required to give a profit warning if applicable, according to CMA.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
Angelica _ann
#27 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:50:26 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,101
tom_boy wrote:
How early before yr end or announcing results is a firm required to give a profit warning if applicable, according to CMA.


1 day to announcing results
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.