Ericsson
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 4:44:47 PM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
kawi254 wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
I wager that even with reduced profits Kenya power will still report a PAT of over 2 billion

No Chance in a Million Years. Don't be misled by the Profit Warning.

Are you suggesting we are starring at a negative PAT?? In another thread you predicted price hitting 3 bob and then afterwards new millionaires will be minted??

If The External Auditors have their way...it should be Negative...But lobbying is ongoing to have something small...

With the Enron and KPMG South Africa aftermaths which big four accounting firm will want to approve cooked books?

Apana weza acha Mzee kama KPLC wa miaka 96 years UCHI...lazima avalishwe nguo kidogo...Punguza aibuu kidogo...wewe unataka kuona uchi ya Mzee??????

Results will be out next week coz of upishi
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ebenyo
#42 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 4:46:34 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
I wager that even with reduced profits Kenya power will still report a PAT of over 2 billion

Very expectant of Fyatu, I wager you planted a seed here.

Yes sir. This is the cheapest stock on NSE and a monopoly. In the long term this thing will make some wazuans dollar millionaires.

It reminds me of Safaricom at 2 bob and we were here in wazua bashing it saying we wouldn't touch it even with a 10 foot pole?

Jared Otieno lists the three points he intends to use to address the decline in revenues:
1.Financial sustainability-this will mean tring to depend on internal funds generated by the company.This will eradicate dependency on debts.
2.Diversification of the company existing revenues streams-e.g internet
3.To spur demand from stakeholders-this is natural.Management aspect of the company should be addressed too.GOK should divorce micro management of the firm.

Okay Kenya Power Chairman

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Towards the goal of financial freedom
KaunganaDoDo
#43 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 4:48:43 PM

Ericsson wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
kawi254 wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

No Chance in a Million Years. Don't be misled by the Profit Warning.

Are you suggesting we are starring at a negative PAT?? In another thread you predicted price hitting 3 bob and then afterwards new millionaires will be minted??

If The External Auditors have their way...it should be Negative...But lobbying is ongoing to have something small...

With the Enron and KPMG South Africa aftermaths which big four accounting firm will want to approve cooked books?

Apana weza acha Mzee kama KPLC wa miaka 96 years UCHI...lazima avalishwe nguo kidogo...Punguza aibuu kidogo...wewe unataka kuona uchi ya Mzee??????

Results will be out next week coz of upishi

I think earliest is Saturday
RIEK01
#44 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 5:06:02 PM

Meanwhile.... destruction of evidence is ongoing.

https://www.businessdail...18530-1399yw4/index.html
Ebenyo
#45 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 4:50:30 PM

The share price gained today by 3%.This could be anticipation of something small which @kaunganadodo said.
KaunganaDoDo
#46 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 5:06:16 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
The share price gained today by 3%.This could be anticipation of something small which @kaunganadodo said.

You should wait for it at Ksh 3.5..it will come after the Halloween Celebrations on 31st October. This something small was to keep it from going below 3.5 not to keep it fat above 4. It seems the Market is still Stupid.
Ebenyo
#47 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 5:11:08 PM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

You should wait for it at Ksh 3.5..it will come after the Halloween Celebrations on 31st October. This something small was to keep it from going below 3.5 not to keep it fat above 4. It seems the Market is still Stupid.

And the something small is a dividend of kshs 0.50 per share.
Ericsson
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 5:15:13 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Thank you chairman Kenya Power for remembering shareholders welfare
mlennyma
#49 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 5:28:49 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

are the results out?thanks for what?
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ebenyo
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 6:14:12 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

are the results out?thanks for what?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly mimi sio chairman wa kenya power bana.i was just trying a guesswork for @kaunganadodo to react.

KaunganaDoDo
#51 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 6:19:03 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

No Chance for a dividend of even a ndururu dividend labda ni nduruu tuu mtapiga. In fact No chance of dividend in Next 3 years...NO CHANCE....
muandiwambeu
#52 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 7:12:13 PM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

No Chance for a dividend of even a ndururu dividend labda ni nduruu tuu mtapiga. In fact No chance of dividend in Next 3 years...NO CHANCE....

Hi nimeikalia kweli kweli na figures do not lie. Run. Dividend payment will be sucidal. Not thinkable not entertainable not imaginable nadra!!!! Karma¡¡¡. And about duration, I also agree with @kaugandodo. Those expecting dividends can go drying. Lick your wounds and move on. Fullstop! Period!
My justification is as follows. If you like working with numbers you are free for those doubting Thomas's who must see to believe.
1. Kplc has never seen operating profit is about nil😂😂. If accounting policy adopted classifies ffc as non operations revenue has it as oftenly been the, caselaw and it has never lied will win again, it has never.
2. 25% reduction in revenue will definitely not be commensurate to reduction in reduction in the operating costs, the second being predetermined and more or less fixed. Otherwise, if it all boils down to sales the unprofitable sale, kengen should have already or should be issueing a profit warning too, am expecting a hit too in kin-gin 2.
3. Similary and as above, 25% reduction in revenue, will supercede the ffc of approximately 8.26binions i hate beans as approxima and thus kplc will hardly make any profit in the just ended year, ammed an say significant loss, I understand where it was before. The coming years will definitely be a hit up to and when readjustment are messed with me eating beans.
I love my Casio fx scientific calculator. If spread sheets fail to work it always connects with the main nerve in the medulla oblongatae, 😂 I lost my head already. Is this a mirror to ARM. Hard to hook them up but swims like one and ducks
I must live.
That push to exit I have been seeing was justified. Someone has the know, and I am now informed too, Applause Applause Applause . Time heals everything. And time has definitely been stalled for a big fish to escape the tsunami. Always announcements come in late after the interest of the kings have been served.panya na mende watajipanga.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
KaunganaDoDo
#53 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 11:05:20 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Hi nimeikalia kweli kweli na figures do not lie. Run. Dividend payment will be sucidal. Not thinkable not entertainable not imaginable nadra!!!! Karma¡¡¡. And about duration, I also agree with @kaugandodo. Those expecting dividends can go drying. Lick your wounds and move on. Fullstop! Period!
My justification is as follows. If you like working with numbers you are free for those doubting Thomas's who must see to believe.
1. Kplc has never seen operating profit is about nil😂😂. If accounting policy adopted classifies ffc as non operations revenue has it as oftenly been the, caselaw and it has never lied will win again, it has never.
2. 25% reduction in revenue will definitely not be commensurate to reduction in reduction in the operating costs, the second being predetermined and more or less fixed. Otherwise, if it all boils down to sales the unprofitable sale, kengen should have already or should be issueing a profit warning too, am expecting a hit too in kin-gin 2.
3. Similary and as above, 25% reduction in revenue, will supercede the ffc of approximately 8.26binions i hate beans as approxima and thus kplc will hardly make any profit in the just ended year, ammed an say significant loss, I understand where it was before. The coming years will definitely be a hit up to and when readjustment are messed with me eating beans.
I love my Casio fx scientific calculator. If spread sheets fail to work it always connects with the main nerve in the medulla oblongatae, 😂 I lost my head already. Is this a mirror to ARM. Hard to hook them up but swims like one and ducks
I must live.
That push to exit I have been seeing was justified. Someone has the know, and I am now informed too, Applause Applause Applause . Time heals everything. And time has definitely been stalled for a big fish to escape the tsunami. Always announcements come in late after the interest of the kings have been served.panya na mende watajipanga.

Heavy Dumping ongoing currently...The tsunami has come. the prophesy of stampede along the Narrow alleys of Sorbibor underway. Too little too late. Noah's ark is full. Bye Southampton, New York here comes the Titanic. Let me out. Let me out
BKB
#54 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 11:25:02 AM

A recap on their HY 2018 results through Dec 2017 (vs HY 2017):

HY Non fuel revenue 46.931b vs. 45.795b +2.481%
HY FX Adjustment 4.492b vs. 2.531b +77.479%
HY Fuel cost charge 11.637b vs. 6.183b +88.210%
HY Other operating income 4.043b vs. 3.961b +2.070%
HY Revenue 67.103b vs. 58.470b +14.765%
HY Power purchase costs (non fuel) [27.429b] vs. [26.109b] +5.056%
HY FX Costs [3.793b] vs. [3.156b] +20.184%
HY Fuel costs [12.294b] vs. [6.226b] +97.462%
HY Transmission and distribution costs [15.814b] vs. [15.058b] +5.021%
HY Total operating costs [59.330b] vs. [50.549b] +17.371%
HY Operating profit 7.773b vs. 7.921b -1.868%
HY Finance income 52m vs.
HY Finance costs [3.257b] vs. [2.281b] +42.788%
HY PBT 4.568b vs. 5.640b -19.007%
HY Profit for the year 2.927b vs. 4.201b -30.326%
Basic and diluted EPS 1.50 vs. 2.15 -30.233%
Total Assets 357.067b vs. 299.225b +19.331%
Shareholders Equity 71.914b vs. 69.231b +3.875%
Cash and cash equivalents at 31st December [7.743b] vs. 925m -937.081%
No interim dividend
mlennyma
#55 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:07:19 PM

Top mover 13m
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Superprime1
#56 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:04:09 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Top mover 13m

Those exiting seem to know a thing or two... but then again, others are stampeding to get in...d'oh!
Ebenyo
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:53:53 PM

Superprime1 wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Top mover 13m

Those exiting seem to know a thing or two... but then again, others are stampeding to get in...d'oh!

1% gain currently.From the closing price of 4.05 yesterday to 4.10
KaunganaDoDo
#58 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 3:24:54 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Top mover 13m

1% gain currently.From the closing price of 4.05 yesterday to 4.10

There is high possibility that reporting will be delayed beyond the statutory limit of 31st October...or the The numbers will be OUT just at 1 second to midnight 31st October 2018
littledove
#59 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 7:26:33 PM

Superprime1 wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Top mover 13m

very heavy foreign exit 38.6m foreign sales against 140k buy
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Ericsson
#60 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 10:00:47 AM

The monkey share price is rallying today