wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
PRAYERS FAILED AT UHURU PARK CRUSADE
Soko tele
#21 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:13:39 PM

nanfor1 wrote:
Murenj, your topic is totally lacking in timing. Really bad timing.Shame on you Shame on you

However,

For those screaming blasphemy.

I think murenj is questioning the ability of one Pastor Kariuki to have the power to heal. Not God.

I for one would not count on the pastors on that podium healing a scratch on my little finger.

By the way, you have stated that Tancredo died from stomach ailments. that is the medical view.

There are those like you who think it was because he said something blasphemous in your opinion. Others think it was stomach ailments due to infections.

So question remains, can the said pastor heal or not? If he can't then why does he, as murenj put it, "offer a bad product"?

I still think the topic is in bad taste considering the period.

quote for me any pastor in the world who heals.................Only God who can heal and thats why most of us pray to Him for healing.

It is sad if you thought any of the pastors at uhuru park heals or healing is one of their products. The God who they serve is the one who heals.

murenj
#22 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:19:45 PM

@SIMON KABZ, copy that.
@tmatekwa, copy that,
@newfarere, copy that.
I do not intend to disrespect God's servants.My only problem is that some have become so overconfident bordering on arrogance.when Apostle Ng'ang'a was so quick to apportion blame, and cursed the perpetrators instead of praying for their conversion, and when Bishop Mark Kariuki uttered falsehood in Kakamega, and when a tele evangelist yesterday denied to the press that the Church leaders have appropriated blame, then, Kenyans have a reason to get worried
nanfor1
#23 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:21:48 PM

Fundah, you are falling into a murenj trap that was set from the beginning.

You say that Tancredo died because of blasphemy. I say it was because of stomach ailments.

If you say that he died because of blasphemy, then murenj is right that whatever happened was ordained by God so it was a good thing.

That is the trap murenj has been setting all along on this post and you all fell for it by calling him blasphemous.

As for the pastors, I know I am not alone when I think that there are many "pastors" who are part of the false prophets brigade that Jesus talked about.

I think it is the epitome of blasphemy to say you have the power to heal...... but not too much..Especially if there are people dying near you.

Trust me fundaah, I do believe in the power to heal. However, I am very particular about where it should come from. God.

Not some guy with a 1000 bob "anointing oil" made from the tap. Sorry, but that's my opinion. I am also not imputing that the said pastors are fake....it's just that actions do speak louder than words.
Hata wakizima taa
Fundaah
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:42:08 PM

well, well ....Murenj and Nanfor....I also know and I'm warned by the Bible that there are false prophets (but this is for the almighty God ...who Nanfor1 and I believes ... to Judge .....
Matthew 7:1-5 -Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.)

God has a ready Judgment for false prophets

Ezek 13:9 My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD
Since we ....Nanfor ...murenj and Fundaah are all in the Yes camp.....the only thing we can do is to convince these God's prophets/'prophets'.. to buy our Product .....the 'Draft' for now....and overcome their fears by educating them on how good the Draft is .....leave any Judgement to the Mighty one...No need to fight them ..or..humiliate them....Let just persuade them to join our camp .....
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
nanfor1
#25 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:54:12 PM

I totally agree with you. That is why I thought the post though having merit was still in the wrong forum and time.

You used the word "humiliate", which was the word I could not get to describe the murenj first post.

As for judging, I think that it is impossible to live without judging. Maybe someone messed up in the translation from Arameic to english and used judging. I think condemn is the proper term.

Humans have to judge. I choose to go to one church and not another because I have judged one congregation to be best suited for me. However, I don't condemn anyone for going to the other congregation.

I feel murenj needs to apologise for attempting to humiliate those that believe in these pastors.
Hata wakizima taa
youcan'tstopusnow
#26 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 6:20:59 PM

murenj does not need to apologize for anything. All those pastors and bishops are fake and only looking to deceive the people for their own benefit. If you ask me, rolling with the likes of ruto (hatujasahu Kiambaa watoto wakichomwa) is the real blasphemy. Shetani akija pande zote kanyaga. Washindwe
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
tmatekwa
#27 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 6:29:32 PM

I have no problem with the timing of this post. Some victims are asking themselves the same questions, why God allowed it to happen. They need councelling, and no amount of theology is going to bring healing. We might as well face up to the reality that this event may cause some believers will backslide when they miss to find satisfactory answears to their inner questions
B.Timer
#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 6:52:12 PM

Safe for his tone, and risk of sounding apathetic to the suffering of the victims, I dont see any other problem in @Murenj's thread.

That is why I agree with @nanfor initial post here, never mind that he is retreating on being pressured by @ fundah.

Pastors who forever proclaim the ability to heal through bla bla bla, infact have family Doctors on call to see them and their family.
It is down right hypocritical of them then, to ask the holloi polloi to come before them for healing.
They should rather direct all sick cases to medical Doctors as they do with themselves.

PS; This is not meant to disrespect the christianfolk though.
Dunia ni msongamano..
African
#29 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 8:04:38 AM

murenj wrote:
Sad Sad Sad seems that there are no answers forthcoming. right? all i get is intimidation et al.......
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
JUST ADMIT IT.GOD DOES NOT APPROVE OF 'NO' CAMP.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Can you show that God approves the 'Yes' camp?

You seem to be a religious fanatic misusing religion. I am not a religious fanatic. In fact I am not a christian. But let me ask you a christian question:

According to the bible, Jesus suffered in the wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights. Did that mean God did not approve of Jesus. Also, according to the bible, Jesus was nailed on the cross with humiliation until he died. Does that mean God did not approve of Jesus?

Who are you to dictate how God should act when He approves of something?
tuvok
#30 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 9:32:21 AM

Why do bad things happen to 'good' people?:

http://www.carm.org/ques...ings-happen-good-people
murenj
#31 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 12:43:26 PM

has God lacked holy soldiers that he is desperate for the help of blood thirsty lying and thieving politicians? Or is this a true reflection of the spiritual state of church leaders, some sort of bird of a feather?
Soko tele
#32 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 1:58:04 PM

youcan'tstopusnow wrote:
murenj does not need to apologize for anything. All those pastors and bishops are fake and only looking to deceive the people for their own benefit. If you ask me, rolling with the likes of ruto (hatujasahu Kiambaa watoto wakichomwa) is the real blasphemy. Shetani akija pande zote kanyaga. Washindwe

Didn't Jesus roll with tax collectors and prostitute?????

Soko tele
#33 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 2:01:25 PM

tuvok wrote:
Why do bad things happen to 'good' people?:

http://www.carm.org/ques...ings-happen-good-people

There are no good people.

We have all sinned and fallen short of His glory.

the bible also says if we say we have not sinned then we lie to ourselves or make God a lier.
youcan'tstopusnow
#34 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 7:40:47 PM

Soko tele wrote:
youcan'tstopusnow wrote:

Didn't Jesus roll with tax collectors and prostitute?????

And look where he ended up
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
sky5
#35 Posted : Saturday, June 19, 2010 1:30:10 PM

Prayers did not fail at Uhuru park. Infact, if it were not for prayers many people would have died from the grenade attacks. Most grenades have lethal radius of 6m (and a 30m danger zone) and are packed with metal fragments that are released at high speed to inflict maximum tissue damage. If the grenade were to 'clear' a 12m diameter, then the casualties would have been more.

Even those treated were healed by prayers. Infact prayers and conselling will be needed to heal the post traumatic disorders. It is God who gives doctors the knowledge and ability to treat and then God heals the sick.

Remember Jesus' parable of the good Samaritan in Luke 10. The priest and levite passed the injured man. But the samaritan didn't pray for him. He dressed his wounds and took care of him. Healing comes in many aspects. There is no space to explain it here. Ultimately, God is the healer. However, he has given the power and authority to heal to all believers in Jesus.

Mark 16:17-18 'And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My Name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.'

Matthew 10:1- And when He had called to Him His twelve disciples, He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
suwan
#36 Posted : Saturday, June 19, 2010 1:56:03 PM

I agree that they are no good people----not on earth because all of us human race have fallen short of gory. Besides sinning does not have to be parctical even bad thouhgts are sins
If not we are all born in sin since we are descendants of Adam and Eve and it is only God who can cleanse us.

When misfortunes happen, it does mean it is because the ones it happened to are bad...
Sometimes there is a lesson to be learnt
cnn
#37 Posted : Saturday, June 19, 2010 2:02:13 PM

These so called pastors,one was featured on bull's eye last night,making an entrance on that fateful sunday ,sitting on top of a top of the range rover.You should have listened to him, arrogant and full of pride as he delved in self praise.I pity the poor christians who have to bear with such vitrol.
murenj
#38 Posted : Sunday, June 20, 2010 4:02:05 PM

hey. Someone asked if God is for "YES" or "NO". Well, any prophet out there?
youcan'tstopusnow
#39 Posted : Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:45:17 PM

I believe God will abstain from the referendum
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Obi 1 Kanobi
#40 Posted : Monday, June 21, 2010 1:44:29 PM

murenj wrote:
hey. Someone asked if God is for "YES" or "NO". Well, any prophet out there?

God's wil shall be done through the votes of Kenyans.

I am also anti some fake evangelists, I know a case where some bastard evangelist went ahead and accepted Sh. 60,000 from a young girl, the money was meant for parallel University fees.

The girls parents had to plead with him to refund the money as they could not get any other money and the girl risked not being able to complete studies, but this evangelist refused to refund saying that God would provide.

In the end this unfortunate confused teen missed a year as the parents could not pay.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins