wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

90 Pages«<5051525354>»
POTUS TRUMP
Fullykenyan
#1021 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:29:50 PM

Hate him like him, one thing that no one can deny is the fact that ,Uhuru is very likable and very charismatic. Give it to him
Kusadikika
#1022 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 6:41:46 PM

simonkabz wrote:
essyk wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Did i hear Trump say the Mombasa - Nairobi superhighway is going to be built?

Yes expressway to MSA. Infrastructure first before housing. Nairobians should be able to commute from Emali to Nairobi without having to stop at traffic lights sijui roundabout etc.

@hardwood there's nothing super about Thika road. I know its the greatest road many have seen but it's time people moved on.

On UK's first trip to the US he was hosted by George Bush2 in Dallas and they took a road trip around the metropolis, if Kenya can get something close to the High5 Dallas interchange, traffic will be sorted for the next 50 yrs

Nakuambia wewe unavutanga bangi nyingi kupindukia. You think you know but you dont.

How would one interchange of the Dallas High 5 calibre, costing over Ksh 25b, sort out Nairobi's traffic nightmare, better than the standard clover leaf?????? Sad Sad Sad WTF!

I used to pass your occasionally absurd comments as mere slips, but from today going forward, kitaeleweka.

Eish lol.

My dear, kitu kama hii tunaweza weka wapi hivi? d'oh!

That thing can be built in a year or 2 but it would take 50 years to teach Kenyans to follow instructions on how to use it. Those things are confusing because wewe unajua unaenda Kiambu which is to the left but the instructions say stay on the right lane and then turn right. You are supposed to forget all your previous knowledge of how to get to Kiambu and just follow the directions as provided. Kenyans will start arguing with the direction signs.
Sansa
#1023 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 7:53:20 PM

Kusadikika wrote:

That thing can be built in a year or 2 but it would take 50 years to teach Kenyans to follow instructions on how to use it. Those things are confusing because wewe unajua unaenda Kiambu which is to the left but the instructions say stay on the right lane and then turn right. You are supposed to forget all your previous knowledge of how to get to Kiambu and just follow the directions as provided. Kenyans will start arguing with the direction signs.

Oh yes ... and the height!!! Good luck getting some people to use them.
mkenyan
#1024 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 8:51:45 PM

Sansa wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly mai mahiu is bad enough.
#1025 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 11:18:21 AM

Sansa wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

I do not agree. Kenyans are very sharp and I think this is a wonderful project plus the investors have done their research on its viability.
What I like about the Americans and Europeans is that they will use Kenyan labour, creating employment so there will be goodwill unlike Chinese who bring their unschooled labour to take the low jobs.

BBI will solve it
:)
simonkabz
#1026 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 12:40:48 PM

murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Did i hear Trump say the Mombasa - Nairobi superhighway is going to be built?

Yes expressway to MSA. Infrastructure first before housing. Nairobians should be able to commute from Emali to Nairobi without having to stop at traffic lights sijui roundabout etc.

@hardwood there's nothing super about Thika road. I know its the greatest road many have seen but it's time people moved on.

On UK's first trip to the US he was hosted by George Bush2 in Dallas and they took a road trip around the metropolis, if Kenya can get something close to the High5 Dallas interchange, traffic will be sorted for the next 50 yrs

Nakuambia wewe unavutanga bangi nyingi kupindukia. You think you know but you dont.

How would one interchange of the Dallas High 5 calibre, costing over Ksh 25b, sort out Nairobi's traffic nightmare, better than the standard clover leaf?????? Sad Sad Sad WTF!

I used to pass your occasionally absurd comments as mere slips, but from today going forward, kitaeleweka.

Bangi ni mzuri, puff moja inaweza kusaidia kupunguza ujinga kwasabubu uji ndio ime jaa kwa hilo bongo lako. Unasomanga magazeti kwa choo ama? Who talked of 25B?

Quote:
Kenya is considering a Sh300 billion loan from the US to finance the construction of a six-lane expressway to link Mombasa and Nairobi.

Ata kusoma ni shida kwako. Sth else I've noted, you hardly understand posts, Im not sure of your real intention, but maybe to confuse members once cornered making stupid posts. Most of the time you respond to ghosts.

Did you see what I quoted and what my comment was about?

Quote:
if Kenya can get something close to the High5 Dallas interchange, traffic will be sorted for the next 50 yrs
[/quote]

Upuzi gani hii? Na itasaidia nani? Sasa unataka tujenge interchange ya 25B???? Eti itamaliza traffic Nairobi? Tuijenge wapi???
Shenz.

The Mombasa Superhighway is very welcome as far as Im concerned.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Impunity
#1027 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 1:10:27 PM

2012 wrote:
Sansa wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

I do not agree. Kenyans are very sharp and I think this is a wonderful project plus the investors have done their research on its viability.
What I like about the Americans and Europeans is that they will use Kenyan labour, creating employment so there will be goodwill unlike Chinese who bring their unschooled labour to take the low jobs.

The 4 way is not necessary for us as at now.
We just need simple 2 way road with a high middle barrier.
This dreamt expressway will kill the new SGR just launched Juzi.
Let's wait for Dr.Ndii opinion.
That's all folks.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

simonkabz
#1028 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 1:33:44 PM

Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:
Sansa wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

The 4 way is not necessary for us as at now.
We just need simple 2 way road with a high middle barrier.
This dreamt expressway will kill the new SGR just launched Juzi.
Let's wait for Dr.Ndii opinion.
That's all folks.

The SGR might get a small hit on the pax traffic as buses will be flying low, but GoK can always direct cargo traffic to the rail as it pleases.

Hii 2-way road with a barrier ni gani Imp? I hope you don't mean a 1x1 highway because that would mean driving from Msa to Nbi behind a Fiat semi-trailer all the way.

As it is, the existing highway is overwhelmed. Driving at night for a newbie is actually suicide.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Sansa
#1029 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:06:42 PM

2012 wrote:
Sansa wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

I said "some". There are those who take to things like ducks to water but others who will be uncomfortable using it especially if it's not a road they use all the time (speaking from experience here). I also think people will need to polish up their driving skills, I can't tell you how many times I've been in cars where drivers don't look back over their shoulders when changing lanes. With a high speed road like this one where cars change positions so quickly, people will die.
Kusadikika
#1030 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:40:28 PM

2012 wrote:
Sansa wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

There in lies the problem. Kenyans are too sharp to follow simple directions and this is what creates chaos. In a road system like this you just have to follow directions... don't think, just follow directions. This is really tested when you miss a turn and you realize that the directions require you to drive another 10km before the next exit that will allow you to come back. The "smart" Kenyan will think, "sijaenda mbali, si nikipindika hapa naweza tu kurudi na niendelee vizuri, kwa nini niende 10km na mimi najua kwenye ninaenda"...........boom!!!!!!!
#1031 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 10:41:39 PM

Now Trump wants to pull US out of WTO.
This will be the beginning of the fall...

BBI will solve it
murchr
#1032 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 5:21:32 PM

Now this is serious d'oh!

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
radiomast
#1033 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 5:42:45 PM

2012 wrote:
Sansa wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Which investors are these who are interested in a projects viability? Getting a government project is about getting paid and getting out. As far as the builder is concerned, whether the project is a white elephant or not ni shauri ya tax payers. Not to mention how many tenderpreneurs will eat from such a project.

#1034 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 7:06:21 PM

radiomast wrote:
2012 wrote:
Sansa wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Which investors are these who are interested in a projects viability? Getting a government project is about getting paid and getting out. As far as the builder is concerned, whether the project is a white elephant or not ni shauri ya tax payers. Not to mention how many tenderpreneurs will eat from such a project.

It's won't be a government project.

BBI will solve it
hardwood
#1035 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:05:54 PM

Trump rubbishes the ICC at UNGA.

hardwood
#1036 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:18:32 PM

What Trump said.

Angelica _ann
#1037 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 2:56:16 PM

hardwood wrote:
What Trump said.

While he stupidly agreed to surrender Americans to Putin/Russia. Bure yeye!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#1038 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 11:38:48 AM

Trump (Mrs) has visited Kenya. Sad that Michelle Obama never visited us as first lady. Even during the last Obama (as retired president) visit Michelle was hiding in Tanzania.

Trump really loves us.

hardwood
#1039 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 11:51:24 AM

You can see the warmth and love the Trumps have for Kenya.

hardwood
#1040 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 11:59:37 AM

Lovely lady...