Smaller than average..
Lolest!
#21 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 1:59:19 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Ryko wrote:
masukuma wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
What I know ...the shorter the Monkey the longer the tail. Ladies beware of the short guys!

there could be some truth to this... what i have heard is that indians and Chinese have very short nininos but there is no one raunchier than them. They don't pay top dollar for rhino horn and sea cucumbers for nothing! They throw everything at it and it becomes increasingly perverted! apparently japanese guys too. I think that is why the lion is the king of the jungle and not the much larger elephant, rhino, hippo, buffalo or giraffe. I guess if you carry a massive weapon-load like a south sudanese guy - you walk around like the world owes you something but hao waAsia wanajua there are 2 things in hunting - urefu wa makucha na ukali wa meno ... you play with all you have.

This is the world dick size.

The weird observation about this sizes is that for countries such as Thailand, the moment you land in Thailand Airport and join those immigration queue you will automatically realize you are a very tall. Any normal East Africa even guys you call short here in Kenya are taller. Those guys are averagely short in height. I wonder if that is correlated.

So @kaka2za where is your theory now, are Sudanese who have the longest tail shorter than the Thai people?

Kiherehere ni kitu mbaya sana!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Let the ladies share their experience here tuwachane na theories.

They would have to be very experienced ladies!smile
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#22 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 4:40:16 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Ryko wrote:
masukuma wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
What I know ...the shorter the Monkey the longer the tail. Ladies beware of the short guys!

there could be some truth to this... what i have heard is that indians and Chinese have very short nininos but there is no one raunchier than them. They don't pay top dollar for rhino horn and sea cucumbers for nothing! They throw everything at it and it becomes increasingly perverted! apparently japanese guys too. I think that is why the lion is the king of the jungle and not the much larger elephant, rhino, hippo, buffalo or giraffe. I guess if you carry a massive weapon-load like a south sudanese guy - you walk around like the world owes you something but hao waAsia wanajua there are 2 things in hunting - urefu wa makucha na ukali wa meno ... you play with all you have.

This is the world dick size.

The weird observation about this sizes is that for countries such as Thailand, the moment you land in Thailand Airport and join those immigration queue you will automatically realize you are a very tall. Any normal East Africa even guys you call short here in Kenya are taller. Those guys are averagely short in height. I wonder if that is correlated.

So @kaka2za where is your theory now, are Sudanese who have the longest tail shorter than the Thai people?

Kiherehere ni kitu mbaya sana!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Let the ladies share their experience here tuwachane na theories.

They would have to be very experienced ladies!smile

I only see Sudan, not South Sudan.
AlphDoti
#23 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 8:36:58 AM

I think those who think small is something to be proud of are not married... I'm not talking about abnormal mammoth sizes, but from your woman will appreciate something of value. You have to be strong and long down there. See this video and judge for yourself.

kayhara
#24 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 8:51:15 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
I think those who think small is something to be proud of are not married... I'm not talking about abnormal mammoth sizes, but from your woman will appreciate something of value. You have to be strong and long down there. See this video and judge for yourself.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I would look ridiculous doing this, for me the best exercise is frequent but not continuous landing, changing the airport every now and then also helps just choose a safe one, or get 2 or 3 if you can,alafu Kula mbegu ya marenge, lots of njugu karanga and assorted nuts, and punguza stress, your landing gear will thank each time by stiffly raising to the occasion even at the slightest thought of landing.
To Each His Own
AlphDoti
#25 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 9:19:27 AM

kayhara wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I would look ridiculous doing this, for me the best exercise is frequent but not continuous landing, changing the airport every now and then also helps just choose a safe one, or get 2 or 3 if you can, alafu Kula mbegu ya marenge, lots of njugu karanga and assorted nuts, and punguza stress, your landing gear will thank each time by stiffly raising to the occasion even at the slightest thought of landing.

No, no @kayhara... be careful brother about changing, unless the 2 or 3 are your wives if you can afford. I am against fornication and adultery Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you