Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

773 Pages«<532533534535536>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
maka
#10661 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 9:24:13 AM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
I like the confidence of wazua pseudo airline CEO giving guidance to an established CEO of 20 years experience, being Sebastian Mikosz the redeemer.. Its almost comical. As @maka states its all about fuel efficiency on the Dreamliner. But meanwhile all focus is on the KAA tie up.. This will personally impact me. KES 30 is my projection but at KES 22, I can take a bow

Sebastian is more of a tour agent... smile Told you Yves was the best guy for that job... Massive cancelations in the offing cockpit crew not happy....

Matusi tafadhali please uwache.. That guy has pedigree

Between Sebastian and Yves I would go for Yves any day....the corporate siasa at KQ would have never let him flourish... A quick 411...MJ detests Sebastian... Your supposed knight in shining armour sleeps in USD 800 per night hotel rooms...flouted KQ procurement procedure by circumventing supply chain to get himself a 2018 VX...got his Polish buddies a fat 5m per month EACH pay cheque..."consultants" my arse who are basically implementing what McKinsey came up with...Anyway like VVS I do really wish KQ all the best....smile
possunt quia posse videntur
Ericsson
#10662 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 9:32:26 AM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
I like the confidence of wazua pseudo airline CEO giving guidance to an established CEO of 20 years experience, being Sebastian Mikosz the redeemer.. Its almost comical. As @maka states its all about fuel efficiency on the Dreamliner. But meanwhile all focus is on the KAA tie up.. This will personally impact me. KES 30 is my projection but at KES 22, I can take a bow

Sebastian is more of a tour agent... smile Told you Yves was the best guy for that job... Massive cancelations in the offing cockpit crew not happy....

Between Sebastian and Yves I would go for Yves any day....the corporate siasa at KQ would have never let him flourish... A quick 411...MJ detests Sebastian... Your supposed knight in shining armour sleeps in USD 800 per night hotel rooms...flouted KQ procurement procedure by circumventing supply chain to get himself a 2018 VX...got his Polish buddies a fat 5m per month EACH pay cheque..."consultants" my arse who are basically implementing what McKinsey came up with...Anyway like VVS I do really wish KQ all the best....smile

@Obiero any comment on this
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
muandiwambeu
#10663 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 9:35:37 AM

obiero wrote:
@obiero continues to hold 95,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 21.9 representing his final stand, with no further purchase, courtesy of the uncertainty upon KQs previously proposed Open Offer. It's now a matter of waiting and/or hoping for the KAA-KQ tie up.. KES 30 per share is my bet on the larger refreshed entity, with assured increased annual revenue of KES 13B at the least. My biggest gamble in securities-life so far as no one now knows where the dice may fall. Maombi..

@Choirleader, what did u just say. The dice, went up to the high heavens for balancing or to hell for the contrary. Maybe the odds are in the house
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
muandiwambeu
#10664 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 9:39:55 AM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hizi drama za kq, sitawacha @choirleader and the enturage mouth dry. Na mifuko wazi.
maka
#10665 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 10:19:42 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hizi drama za kq, sitawacha @choirleader and the enturage mouth dry. Na mifuko wazi.

More about KLM sabotaging KQ...Why would KQ take in a 60 year old Ex Station Manager (highest post he has held at the airline after working for 41 years) from KLM to be Director Ground Services makes no sense at all.... In the meanwhile KQ lets the likes of Thomas Omondi who was Head of Strategy move to Centum...
ArrestedDev
#10666 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 10:21:00 AM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Are the consultants still here? So long as it is cheaper than what Mckinsey was charging.

I thought Naikuni was also driving a Range Rover. The hotel does not matter so much, A CEO cannot sleep in a 3-star hotel - CANNOT happen anywhere in the Corporate sector.

Yves - the problem is that he had never led an Airline - lack of turnaround experience, etc.

The good thing with this guy are the quality decisions he makes. You can see a difference between him and Ngunze.

Vincent Coste was poached by Gulf Air - just seen press release from Gulf Air.
ArrestedDev
#10667 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 10:24:32 AM

maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

More about KLM sabotaging KQ...Why would KQ take in a 60 year old Ex Station Manager (highest post he has held at the airline after working for 41 years) from KLM to be Director Ground Services makes no sense at all.... In the meanwhile KQ lets the likes of Thomas Omondi who was Head of Strategy move to Centum...

But this Omondi never made any meaningful/serious decisions within the Commercial Department when he was appointed by Ngunze. It is only when Vincent Coste arrived , serious decisions were taken.

I agree KLM is killing KQ for its benefit and those of the other competitors.
maka
#10668 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 10:29:37 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

But this Omondi never made any meaningful/serious decisions within the Commercial Department when he was appointed by Ngunze. It is only when Vincent Coste arrived , serious decisions were taken.

Its tough making decisions in that company.... Every justification you bring gets declined by those KLM wazungus my friend... Kwanza like now all justifications land at Jan's desk... He simply writes DECLINED.
ArrestedDev
#10669 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 10:32:44 AM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Its tough making decisions in that company.... Every justification you bring gets declined by those KLM wazungus my friend... Kwanza like now all justifications land at Jan's desk... He simply writes DECLINED.

I know and complained when this guy was appointed. He is holding brief for KLM.

The pilots need to go on strike to force all this guys out.

KQ will not turn a profit if it cannot compete and it will force changes very soon. MJ will also realise there is something wrong.

Still wondering how JFK was introduced without this guy declining?

Was a positioning flight flown to JFK for Operations to determine the payload or they are using existing data?
maka
#10670 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 10:46:44 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

KQ will not turn a profit if it cannot compete and it will force changes very soon. MJ will also realise there is something wrong.

Was a positioning flight flown to JFK for Operations to determine the payload or they are using existing data?

The havent flown anything huko apart from the fat SebastianLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Il confirm that lakinismile

We will wait for akina Alai and Nyakundi to come at tell us this same things wait and see... In the meanwhile losses loading...
ArrestedDev
#10671 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 10:53:56 AM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

The havent flown anything huko apart from the fat SebastianLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

We will wait for akina Alai and Nyakundi to come at tell us this same things wait and see... In the meanwhile losses loading...

Negative equity even the KAA revenue will not help as Obiero banks on already.

If the underlying issues are not taken care of then nothing will happen.

If Cargo is not expanded and left to KLM and Air France in the name of Joint venture then nothing will happen soon in KQ.

Even London, Mumbai need to be alligned with the Competitors.

If JFK runs on 178 pax then KQ is totally doomed!
obiero
#10672 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 11:26:54 AM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

@maka appears to have it in for SM. USD 800 per night at a hotel seems not true, like not in Kenya anyway

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
muandiwambeu
#10673 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 11:43:27 AM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

@maka appears to have it in for SM. USD 800 per night at a hotel seems not true, like not in Kenya anyway

If I can not trust you with my penny, why trust u with my penis 🤗. You my get it into a snake hole may fren.😂😂😂😂😂. Mbiu ya mugambo inalia......
Once bitten twice shy, kukosa si kosa kosa ni kurundia kosa
We trusted engineer and nguzio with our heads and they took us for a ride, and now et al makosa wants all our penies. 😎😎😖, What do you what with Al of them.
maka
#10674 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 12:58:53 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Boss that guy is always out of the country going for functions kila mahali...Mbuvi an d TN(though a thief) used to stay in the same contracted hotels that crew stay but not Sebastian...Told you so many times make someone from Supply chain your buddy ul know the company you are investing in... Lets wait for the results.
ArrestedDev
#10675 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 1:25:58 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Boss that guy is always out of the country going for functions kila mahali...Mbuvi an d TN(though a thief) used to stay in the same contracted hotels that crew stay but not Sebastian...Told you so many times make someone from Supply chain your buddy ul know the company you are investing in... Lets wait for the results.

@Obiero, this is correct. A five star hotel in NewYork is USD 800.

This is a well travelled character who knows how to use Company funds.

It seems we need another CEO then. Coming soon as there is no profit at the end of the year.
obiero
#10676 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 1:47:08 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

It seems we need another CEO then. Coming soon as there is no profit at the end of the year.

If spending USD 800 per night to connect with the right people in New York is needed, then let it be so. With KQ revenue exceeding KES 135B per annum we can cover such a hotel cost. Meanwhile his travels are needed so as to scout on routing and competition. Tusikonde juu ya vitu vidogo

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
ArrestedDev
#10677 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:40:29 PM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

If spending USD 800 per night to connect with the right people in New York is needed, then let it be so. With KQ revenue exceeding KES 135B per annum we can cover such a hotel cost. Meanwhile his travels are needed so as to scout on routing and competition. Tusikonde juu ya vitu vidogo

This is NOT PRUDENT at all for a loss making Airline. I hope the pilots down the tools again to force further leadership changes in KQ especially the removal of the KLM old men.

@maka, did the Polish consultants left?
maka
#10678 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:42:57 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

This is NOT PRUDENT at all for a loss making Airline. I hope the pilots down the tools again to force further leadership changes in KQ especially the removal of the KLM old men.

Wako...
muandiwambeu
#10679 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:50:34 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Don't worry @maka, the gentleman is a one man army. He meets men and women who matter to mention kqueer in their families and your daughter becomes the darling of is who in these circus.
Anyway, since @obiero won't hear none of your ranting, just keep on telling me, you make me know that the kuni and et Al took our heads for a ride whil kylm played an active role, now they want it all while they are doing the best they have always done before. What do you expect.
Did the consultant mention about sabotage in KQ by our ditch datch partners😋? I want to step on somebody to get somewhere better not the other way round my fren.
I have become a Kokoto man courtesy of the myraid of problems at nse legue since the clubs managers and coaches are eating on the same table with legue moderators, spotymbeca it officer and are hell bent to fire my bank account and my success.
After all, ten years of mwekethano/kukanyangakanyangana/strife/friction/kampt are not yet over. Good organisation culture does not just fall from heaven. It's a do or die situation that makes one. A good sailor never sailed calm seas my fren.
ArrestedDev
#10680 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 3:03:43 PM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Wako...

With KES 5 million each per month?

@Obiero - Do you see there is no prudence at all?