#141 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2018 7:46:01 PM

Urithians you have a weekend date.

Dear Urithi Housing shareholder, you are hereby reminded of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday 28th July 2018 starting from 10.00 a.m, at the Urithi Hill Top Resort ground, located in Nakuru Lanet area after Anestar Boys High School. Transport will be provided from our Nakuru office to the venue. For any inquiries, kindly contact 0714489446 / 0721342210 / 0718590598. Regards, UHCL

They did issue over 300 deeds for Sauti farm along Gatanga rd, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kabati, Joska, Thika Tora across the Ngoingwa valley, Naivasha, Malindi....

I hear there's another batch that has arrived at their Thika offices today.

If they continue this way, they may just bring all their old customers who have kept off, back to the fold. Their payment plans are extremely flexible, unawapalekea ile kakitu uko nayo mos mos.

Meanwhile I saw their Juja Farm Rd housing scheme recently and appeared to have been greatly expanded. They seem to be swimming in money of late. These Juja Farm rd housing projects will be gems in 2-3 years time, now that the Juja - Juja Farm - Garissa rd paving project is about to kick off. The houses are less than 200m from the said rd.

https://urithihousing.co.../juja-plains-view-hand/

http://www.thikatowntoda...-construction-firm.html

http://www.thikatowntoda...hits-kes-4-billion.html

Hizo nyumba hazina ladha

Why? Because sio za gorofa? A 3bdr house with own compound and parking, and in a gated community at 3.6m is a deal.

Compared to Cytonn houses / apartments!!!
#142 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2018 9:07:05 PM

Dear Urithi Housing shareholder, you are hereby reminded of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday 28th July 2018 starting from 10.00 a.m, at the Urithi Hill Top Resort ground, located in Nakuru Lanet area after Anestar Boys High School. Transport will be provided from our Nakuru office to the venue. For any inquiries, kindly contact 0714489446 / 0721342210 / 0718590598. Regards, UHCL

They did issue over 300 deeds for Sauti farm along Gatanga rd, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kabati, Joska, Thika Tora across the Ngoingwa valley, Naivasha, Malindi....

If they continue this way, they may just bring all their old customers who have kept off, back to the fold. Their payment plans are extremely flexible, unawapalekea ile kakitu uko nayo mos mos.

Meanwhile I saw their Juja Farm Rd housing scheme recently and appeared to have been greatly expanded. They seem to be swimming in money of late. These Juja Farm rd housing projects will be gems in 2-3 years time, now that the Juja - Juja Farm - Garissa rd paving project is about to kick off. The houses are less than 200m from the said rd.

Hizo nyumba hazina ladha

Why? Because sio za gorofa? A 3bdr house with own compound and parking, and in a gated community at 3.6m is a deal.

looks very acceptable and the tank behind there guarantees some water security, although I would bury a tank to harvest rain water the roofs look untapped, this beats an apartment anytime kwanza those small Nairobi apartments where the third bedroom is always so tiny, shared parking where you can't even wax your jalopy on sunday mornings, and you can make improvements to your house with less issues.
#143 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2018 9:20:50 AM

Hizo nyumba hazina ladha

looks very acceptable and the tank behind there guarantees some water security, although I would bury a tank to harvest rain water the roofs look untapped, this beats an apartment anytime kwanza those small Nairobi apartments where the third bedroom is always so tiny, shared parking where you can't even wax your jalopy on sunday mornings, and you can make improvements to your house with less issues.

Finishing and design iko chini kama matiti ya ngombe. They gable design at the entrace reminds me of our highschool cubicles which looked exactly like this
#144 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2018 1:03:39 PM

Hizo nyumba hazina ladha

Finishing and design iko chini kama matiti ya ngombe. They gable design at the entrace reminds me of our highschool cubicles which looked exactly like this

He he he bloody Swenani these are LOW COST houses, not meant for the high end market. The plots on which they are built on cost upwards of 1.5m. Kisha unalipa mos mos kama deni ya avocado.

Na ndani je??

#145 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2018 1:37:29 PM

Na ndani je??

Again acceptable for their class, but I wonder why Kenyans seem to like open kitchens, they are very impractical food smell all over the house, kitchen is messy especially during food
preparation, have the kitchen as a separate room, or have an outside kitchen.
#146 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2018 2:51:15 PM

Na ndani je??

Again acceptable for their class, but I wonder why Kenyans seem to like open kitchens, they are very impractical food smell all over the house, kitchen is messy especially during food

It's the new craze for open plan living, american style kitchen. Anyway i believe when you are hosting your buddies, wifey or the housegirl needs her privacy akichonga viazi or while cooking ugali or kuosha viombo. Just like when you are in a restaurant you really wouldn't want to see what is going on huko kitchen.
#147 Posted : Thursday, August 09, 2018 1:58:38 PM

Na ndani je??

It's the new craze for open plan living, american style kitchen. Anyway i believe when you are hosting your buddies, wifey or the housegirl needs her privacy akichonga viazi or while cooking ugali or kuosha viombo. Just like when you are in a restaurant you really wouldn't want to see what is going on huko kitchen.

Indeed. That privacy even for the house owner cannot be wished away. You wouldn't comfortably scratch your balls in the prying eyes of your house manager.
#148 Posted : Thursday, August 09, 2018 9:25:17 PM

Na ndani je??

Indeed. That privacy even for the house owner cannot be wished away. You wouldn't comfortably scratch your balls in the prying eyes of your house manager.

Most houses come equipped with a ball scratching room called the loo

#149 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 2:33:39 PM

Na ndani je??

#150 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 2:54:56 PM

Na ndani je??

Laughing out loudly Why would anyone go to the loo to scratch, that's like leaving the shower to go pee inthe toilet,
but fr real the few clients who we have done open plan kitchens for have come back and done an outside everyday kitchen, the open kitchen is usually for show or light stuff like coffee
water, juice etc, the real stuff happens inthe outside kitchen there the cooks can spin ugali in different angles and the cooked ugali smell won't come into the living room
#151 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 11:32:04 AM

Any updates from the Lanet meet? Anyone?
#152 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 1:06:11 PM

Na ndani je??

Laughing out loudly Why would anyone go to the loo to scratch, that's like leaving the shower to go pee inthe toilet,
but fr real the few clients who we have done open plan kitchens for have come back and done an outside everyday kitchen, the open kitchen is usually for show or light stuff like coffee
water, juice etc, the real stuff happens inthe outside kitchen there the cooks can spin ugali in different angles and the cooked ugali smell won't come into the living room

Kumbe hata wewe unakojoa kwa bafu, I thought I'm the only one.....I think all men pee in the bathroom while taking a shower to save on time
#153 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 1:07:27 PM

Na ndani je??

Kumbe hata wewe unakojoa kwa bafu, I thought I'm the only one.....I think all men pee in the bathroom while taking a shower to save on time

Very bad manners!!!
#154 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:16:28 PM

Any updates from the Lanet meet? Anyone?

Is it true that a 5% dividend was declared BUT that the same would be paid piece-meal weekly over the next two months?? d'oh!
Heh! Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
#155 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 1:35:33 PM

Na ndani je??

Very bad manners!!!

Ahem, Ann wewe nataka ambia sisi women dont do it???? Asking for a friend.
Julie
#156 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 9:52:44 AM

Na ndani je??

Very bad manners!!!

Ahem, Ann wewe nataka ambia sisi women dont do it???? Asking for a friend.

I confess...
#157 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 7:21:05 PM

Tick tock after Gakuyo......
eangaga
#158 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:51:29 PM

What inside information do you have heresmile Spill the beans. I am asking for a friend.
Ali Baba
#159 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:34:18 PM

Na ndani je??

Peeing in the shower?That's bad manners and disrespecting others who may use the shower.I would hate to swim with this kind of people in a swimming pool.I'm sure they would turn it into a bathroom.
#160 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 2:45:43 PM

eangaga wrote:

What inside information do you have heresmile Spill the beans. I am asking for a friend.

Cnyakundi has something on them.Check him out....