obiero
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 9:18:40 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
if u know whats good for you, stay away from this one. thank me later

@Obiero you are simply unbelievable. Asking people to stay away from CFC with at 80/= with PE 6.7, DY 7.6% and Shareholders Equity KShs 36B. At the same time telling people to buy KQ?

I also fail to understand this kind of advice. Wazua is a sharing platform, if you are privy to something that we are not aware of kindly be forthcoming...

I have advised no one to buy KQ. I actually sold my KQ in bulk early this year.. I js put info on the table, its anyone here to choose whether to eat or not

Those who chose to eat Stanbic are enjoying.

So you actually believe that they grew PAT over 100%

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#42 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 10:39:42 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

@Obiero you are simply unbelievable. Asking people to stay away from CFC with at 80/= with PE 6.7, DY 7.6% and Shareholders Equity KShs 36B. At the same time telling people to buy KQ?

I also fail to understand this kind of advice. Wazua is a sharing platform, if you are privy to something that we are not aware of kindly be forthcoming...

I have advised no one to buy KQ. I actually sold my KQ in bulk early this year.. I js put info on the table, its anyone here to choose whether to eat or not

Price is up by 18 bob. Paid dividends of over 10 bob. That is more than 35% return.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#43 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 10:50:14 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Price is up by 18 bob. Paid dividends of over 10 bob. That is more than 35% return.

A perfect return for those with good timing but the financials seem impossible to believe

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#44 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 11:00:59 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

A perfect return for those with good timing but the financials seem impossible to believe

Stanbic has a huge asset base but poor return on assets. This could be a sign of improvement in assets deployment.
sparkly
#45 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 10:15:41 AM

obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Revisiting the post. Stanbic up by 20 plus dividends of similar amount.

KQ below 1 bob pre consolidation.
MaichBlack
#46 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 11:22:34 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Does @Obiero have real clients at Winda??

Do they pay for "advice"??

What kind of security does he have to protect him from them???
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
sparkly
#47 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 2:34:43 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly maswala nyeti
sparkly
#48 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 2:51:57 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

The other one is @the deal who advised people to buy Transcentury at 48 and Home Africa at 12. He is now buying KQ smile smile
VituVingiSana
#49 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 4:11:05 PM

sparkly wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

The other one is @the deal who advised people to buy Transcentury at 48 and Home Africa at 12. He is now buying KQ smile smile

@thedeal posted on 24 Sep 2018 #240

the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Kenya Re 2006 15/-
Kenya Re 2018 18.70/- (1:6 Bonus in 2012)
Annual Dividends (2012-2018 = 3.60)

KQ 2006 120/- (Pre-consolidation)
KQ 2018 1.75 (Not a typo; pre-consolidation)
Dividends ZERO (2012-2018)
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The "expected FY 2018" dividend from Kenya Re is KES 0.85 which is 50% of what pre-consolidation KQ trades at! Drool Drool Drool

85 cents was also paid out in FY2017 results.
2018 they may hike it to 90 cents or ksh.1

Expect no dividend hike here instead FY2018 will be a disaster!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
the deal
#50 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 4:19:36 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Kenya Re 2006 15/-

The "expected FY 2018" dividend from Kenya Re is KES 0.85 which is 50% of what pre-consolidation KQ trades at! Drool Drool Drool

24 Sep 2018 #240

1. On Kenya Re I said FY2018 was a disaster...and yes it was...I said no dividend hike...was there any for FY2018? Lets wait and see Kenya Re post bonus issue...share price will tank...the rally has already stalled...

2. On Home Afrika...I had a sell recommendation when it listed....my views on Home Afrika are well covered in the media...no need to explain this further...

3. Transcentury was a bad call...I changed my opinion once I discovered that management could not be trusted...

4. On KQ I have explained elsewhere why I'm buying...Hindsight is 20/20...
passiveinvestor
#51 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 6:16:55 PM

the deal wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Kenya Re 2006 15/-

24 Sep 2018 #240

1. On Kenya Re I said FY2018 was a disaster...and yes it was...I said no dividend hike...was there any for FY2018? Lets wait and see Kenya Re post bonus issue...share price will tank...the rally has already stalled...

2. On Home Afrika...I had a sell recommendation when it listed....my views on Home Afrika are well covered in the media...no need to explain this further...

3. Transcentury was a bad call...I changed my opinion once I discovered that management could not be trusted...

Applause Applause Applause
VituVingiSana
#52 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 12:50:33 AM

the deal wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mugo2of3 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

the deal wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Kenya Re 2006 15/-

24 Sep 2018 #240

You said "instead FY2018 will be a disaster" So what was this disaster?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
the deal
#53 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 12:42:15 PM

Check the volumes...someone is loading up real big...this could be the next stock to take off...stay woke...at KES100...this bank is undervalued...
Marthegorgeous
#54 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:04:08 PM

the deal wrote:
Check the volumes...someone is loading up real big...this could be the next stock to take off...stay woke...at KES100...this bank is undervalued...

The dividend yield for CFC is the highest among its peers( DTB & I$M).
Angelica _ann
#55 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:13:33 PM

Marthegorgeous wrote:
the deal wrote:

RSA guys will buy the few locals and de-list soon.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
VituVingiSana
#56 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:22:37 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Marthegorgeous wrote:
the deal wrote:

They are working towards 74.99% and then one day we will read "SAHL makes a Takeover Offer for Stanbic KE"
sparkly
#57 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:40:22 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Marthegorgeous wrote:
the deal wrote:

They are working towards 74.99% and then one day we will read "SAHL makes a Takeover Offer for Stanbic KE"

I am afraid you are correct. I refused their last offer, waiting to cash out at the fair price c. Kshs 150.
VituVingiSana
#58 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:35:00 PM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Marthegorgeous wrote:
the deal wrote:

I am afraid you are correct. I refused their last offer, waiting to cash out at the fair price c. Kshs 150.
At 150 (today) they can have my shares! Laughing out loudly

I am not the type to hold onto shares for some "nationalistic" reason. Show me the money and I will tafuta something else. Applause